Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

England Squad (v Republic of Ireland/Belgium/Iceland from p29)

Comments

• I mean Jordan Henderson comes on and Grealish and Sancho, when we are 1-0 down is absolutely criminal … with just 15 minutes to go.... wow Southgate, wow....
  • Henderson for Rice, how exciting.
  • We never never never get our best team on a pitch together for whatever reason. Treat it like a club team - the best team plays in every game with one or two changes as and when players come in and out of form. Had enough of 7 or 8 of our first choice missing all the time. They can’t always be injured - lack of desire to pull on the shirt.

Take tonight - most people’s England team would include TAA / Trippier, Sterling, Sancho, Foden, Henderson, Chilwell, Gomez.

whats this pony line up being served up all about? By the time we get to a major tournament our best team don’t even know each other

Although to be fair to him I think James has been our best player tonight (not saying a lot I know) and should be in front of Trippier if not TAA.
  • He’s put DCL on the left?

I just don’t know what to think anymore.
    He might as well just flip Grealish off. Thats basically what that sub is saying.
  • Gareth reminds me of a bloke who’s just got his Level 1 coaching badge but hasn’t got a clue what to do with his Under 7s.
  • Philips well out his depth at this level. All he does is go back cos he isn’t good enough.
  • I get bringing DCL on to try and get the ball to stick up front, but I would have liked to see Grealish on for Rice instead of Henderson. Would help if they lumped the ball at DCL instead of Sancho as well
  • Jonny Williams just scored for Wales!!
  • This ref is terrible 
  • Philips well out his depth at this level. All he does is go back cos he isn’t good enough.
    Haha what utter nonsense. Was our best player against Wales
  • Sponsored links:

No that was Grealish.   As shown by his MOTM award.....
    Wow.....
  • Phillips really should've been off at HT. When you're running the game he's a solid option but he's just so immobile.
  • This is up there with one of the worst England games I've ever watched.
  • What was Williams doing in the opposition penalty box?
  • Pickford is in this team because he can kick, and he does that!
  • Grealish motm v Wales, then Phillips. Wtf is wrong with Pickford? Guys so dislikeable 
  • Fuck me Pickford.
    Just drop him Southgate.    You MUST get the ball in the box from there.   MUST.

• Sponsored links:

• Appalling.

We won’t win anything under such a negative manager.
  • Yeah that’s not a good result at all. Massive pressure on Southgate now.
  • Bowyer would've torn that ref a new arsehole. Southgate thanks him.

Weak weak manager.
  • 0-0 second half even with 10 men, well played.
  • That was utter utter turd.
  • As expected.
  • Southgate is a shocking manager
  • Up until the sending off a good game with two sides going at each other. England did exceptionally well with ten men to limit denmark as much as they did. Ref has done us with two shite decisions
  • Not sure what was worse, our team selection, the performance, or the referee.

All equally bad.
  • Up until the sending off a good game with two sides going at each other. England did exceptionally well with ten men to limit denmark as much as they did. Ref has done us with two shite decisions
    A good game??!