Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

England Squad (v Republic of Ireland/Belgium/Iceland from p29)

Comments

• Options
    I'm sorry, but I just don't see the point of playing a friendly at Wembley with no crowd.  May as well just play it at St George's park!!
  • Options
    Pope's looked very assured so far. Enjoyed seeing him catch a ball under his bar that Pickford would have had to dive for with his tiny T-Rex arms
  • Options
    Saka growing into the game now. 
  • Options
    Calvert Lewin really does look more than a suitable back up to Kane. Amazing how he’s developed over the last 18 months. I don’t ever remember him being that tall.
  • Options
    DCL looking a beast. Pope playing well. Grealish showing what he can offer too
  • Options
    Calvert Lewin really does look more than a suitable back up to Kane. Amazing how he’s developed over the last 18 months. I don’t ever remember him being that tall.
    The VVD hairstyle. It seems to add something
  • Options
    Not that bloody Snoop Dog Just Eat song again ARRRRGHHHHHHH
  • Options
    Thought DCL was awful a few times when I watched him under Koeman. Shows how players can suddenly find their feet.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Thought DCL was awful a few times when I watched him under Koeman. Shows how players can suddenly find their feet.
    Didnt understand why Everton persisted for so long

Thought he was the least inspiring player when we won the U20 World Cup 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Ancelotti will do that to a person. 
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Ancelotti will do that to a person. 
    Duncan Ferguson also made a difference 
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    I'm enjoying watching some new talent in the England team. Friendlies are made for this.
    All 3 England CB are similar, and though Joe Gomez glides over the ground he doesn't get much practice at doing runs from the CB position at Liverpool. Keane and Coady decent defenders but not creative on the ball.

In the, who will get more fouled, Grealish or Williams in the first half:  Williams won the most fouls. 

Grealish will be the most fouled this half.
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    X
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    How did that go in!!... Edit; how did half the Welsh team MISS that!! 
  • Options
    Almost a calendar year since England last conceded a goal - reckon one will go in in the next 5 minutes now.
  • Options
    Laddick01 said:
    Koeman used to play him at right wing back sometimes so it's safe to say that he didn't really get him or know how to develop him. Calvert-Lewin is not a good finisher with his feet, but he's got everything else. Bit pf pace, strength, work rate on the pitch and the ability to win any ball he goes up for. He's really benefiting from playing with quality players for Everton so I'm sure he would look great with Sterling and Sancho alongside him as well
  • Options
    Harry Winks is pretty average eh? Doing alright other than that tbf
  • Options
    Good to see Gomez get the England captaincy even if only for a few seconds... Joins Scott Parker with the armband

Anyone else? 
  • Options
    Good to see Gomez get the England captaincy even if only for a few seconds... Joins Scott Parker with the armband

Anyone else? 
    I wouldn’t have thought so. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Kelvin Philips needs to learn to pass the ball forward.
  • Options
    Williams blowing out of his arse after an hour - well I never........
  • Options
    edited October 2020
    Levitt anonymous until sliding his studs down the back of Winks' calf.
  • Options
    What a goal Ings
  • Options
    Sam Materface said Coady's last goal was a penalty in 2018.  That is his only goal for Wolves in 201 matches. 
  • Options
    Great stuff... Showing how ordinary this Welsh team is!!

So over rated for me
  • Options
    3-0 Ings
  • Options
    That was a bit easy. Lovely finish still
  • Options
    Was that a Levitt through-ball there?
  • Options
    That was a bit easy. Lovely finish still
    Made himself the space to get the finish in.