Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

League 1 scores

Comments

• Options
    Wow 8 minutes of madness conceded 2 and a red card for Ipswich
  • Options
    Ipswich down to 10.
    Harrop sent off
    I'll shut up now 👹
    Have Charlton scored @ Sunderland yet? 😂
  • Options
    Definitely a red card. Wonder what the new Ipswich owner thinks. The way it's going will he remove Paul Cook at the end of the season? 
  • Options
    All the 7pm games have kicked off...
  • Options
    Wimbledon playing really well.

What a player Joe Piggott has turned into, he was awful when he was with us but he looks so well rounded at Wimbledon. Playing behind Palmer and pulling the strings 
    Let Aneke (injuries galore) go in the summer and bring in Pigott in League One or the Championship anyone?
    Now the wage cap is gone I can’t see why we couldn’t have both in the squad. 

It wouldn’t surprise if a team like Luton or Coventry took a chance on him in the Championship (assuming we don’t go up)
  • Options
    Rochdale 1 up.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Oxford 1 up - Worth remembering we have two games in hand on them though and they can only go above us on GD
  • Options
    Sunderland have only lost the one away game all season...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Wigan 2-1 Sunderland
    We are destined to meet them at Wembley 
  • Options
    Marquis misses a penalty 
  • Options
    Oxford 2-0 up
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Pathetic effort Marquis.
  • Options
    I’ve never seen a team like MK Dons in my life. They’re so committed to playing out from the back despite having awful players in defence. 

Lincoln should be 3-0 just on poor back passes alone
  • Options
    Why do I get this feeling, its all going to fall into place for us and all we need to do is win.

Late surge momentum into playoffs against.
  • Options
    So, did we do well against Sunderland or are they rubbish as they look like getting beaten by a bottom 4 team.

Hope they pull out of their mini slump seeing as they have Blackpool on Saturday. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I’ve never seen a team like MK Dons in my life. They’re so committed to playing out from the back despite having awful players in defence. 

Lincoln should be 3-0 just on poor back passes alone
    It all worked flawlessly for them against us at The Valley!
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Only the second time this season Sunderland have back to back losses.

Edit: ignore me, that stat was including FA Cup and League Trophy.
  • Options
    Finished Wigan2-1 Sunderland :)
  • Options
    They havent had back to back defeats in the league since December 2019

In response to Golfie's comment, they havent lost three League games on the trot since March 2018 in the Championship, hope that stat remains the case else our hopes of them taking six points off Blackpool are going to be in hope rather than expectation!!
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    They havent had back to back defeats in the league since December 2019

In response to Golfie's comment, they havent lost three League games on the trot since March 2018 in the Championship, hope that stat remains the case else our hopes of them taking six points off Blackpool are going to be in hope rather than expectation!!
    Just realised the back to back loss this season was including cup games. Bad time in the season to break a run like that going back to 2019.
  • Options
    Finished Wigan2-1 Sunderland :)
    Top 2 is probably gone for them now. Play offs could be made up of serial bottlers Pompey and Sunderland.
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    Finished Crewe 0-0 Portsmouth :)
  • Options
    He might need to drop the first ‘r’ from his Twitter moniker...
  • Options
    That basically kills off any realistic chance Sunderland have of the top 2, which is quite a turnaround considering that before they played us they were 2 points behind Posh with a game in hand! Now it's a 5 point gap