Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Fat Sam incoming

Comments

• Options
    Jesus Christ
  • Options
    edited October 2017
    Maybe what I just wrote may well have been super offensive to some people so I’ve removed it.
  • Options
    Talal said:

Jesus Christ

Useful with crosses.
  • Options

It’s a no from me.

He's had more loyalty to that necklace than any football team he's managed.
  • Options
    edited October 2017

I see in today's papers thay Big Sam is being linked with the US national team - I see our "story" as no more than him saying "someone give me a proper job otherwise I'm stuck taking crap gigs with 3rd tier clubs"

Only it wasn't Sam saying it, it was KR and it was just a "he may".

Other than that all correct.
    well at least he got his name right, Big Sam as opposed to Fat Sam in the thread title

I'll stick my neck out and say neither big or fat are on his birth certificate</ <blockquote class="UserQuote">
    RedChaser said:

I see in today's papers thay Big Sam is being linked with the US national team - I see our "story" as no more than him saying "someone give me a proper job otherwise I'm stuck taking crap gigs with 3rd tier clubs"

well at least he got his name right, Big Sam as opposed to Fat Sam in the thread title

I'll stick my neck out and say neither big or fat are on his birth certificate
    are you ok Henry, just that you said that at 10.45am too.

He didn't say Large either did he.? :wink:
    Tubby Allardyce has a nice ring to it.
  • Options
    Does he still wear it (surprised you even know what necklaces big fat Sam has worn through the years)
  • Options

Doesnt actually sound like he's going to be a coach at the club... More sounds like he's going to come in and do a few sessions and thats it

Its like when your workplace put on a few workshop days in the office with an outsider coming in to offer tips on how the team can work together et
    c.

https://youtu.be/mXytRC0k-K8
    Robinsons lost a lot of weight
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

@ElfsborgAddick & @Essex_Al sitting in a tree. ........

It'd have to be a thick branch so to support Al's weight.
    I might be fat, but I can diet and lose weight!

You're ugly!
    And I do have a nice line in coats.
  • Options
    Have you framed that picture with squirrel face?
  • Options
    anyhow, when has Big Sam ever been referred to as Fat Sam?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

anyhow, when has Big Sam ever been referred to as Fat Sam?

they think it never happened .. well it has now !!
  • Options

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=W31aA4o1API

Big Sam after hearing he will get the chance to work with Our Defenders......

Sue will have real competition now to win the race to the buffet.

Are we sure he has connections to robinson & not the dancing doucebag ?
  • Options
    With those moves he's going to love it down the Charcoal with Robinson....
  • Options

Messi would sign for us in a modern day Simonsen freak transfer and first comment on here would be a snooty, folded armed "''Ope he's gonna pay his tax" followed up by a "He's too short too fit our system, we need clogger-types to move us forward".

And "he doesn't know the Division......"
  • Options
    More likely that we will sign Joey Barton and some of the regulars will offer him betting advice.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Messi would sign for us in a modern day Simonsen freak transfer and first comment on here would be a snooty, folded armed "''Ope he's gonna pay his tax" followed up by a "He's too short too fit our system, we need clogger-types to move us forward".

And "he doesn't know the Division......"
    And and he's got no right foot!
  • Options
    edited October 2017

I'll stick my neck out and say neither big or fat are on his birth certificate
    A very good friend of mine, Mike, used to work on the old PPV football show where he met Allardyce numerous times. Mike says Sam asks people to call him Big Sam when he first meets them. Mike politely declined.

• Options
    Positioning himself for the takeover
  • Options
    First cost to be cut by the new owners?
  • Options
    may be more to this than originally thought?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

may be more to this than originally thought?

Just what I was going to post Large. Fine by me if that's the way it goes. The bigger the clearout of the old regime the better.
  • Options
    I'm not surprised he's turning down the big money job in the premier league with Leicester to come and coach our defence part time.
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

Who are these people who want the team to fail? Anyone on here actually know one?

IdleHans said:

I'd settle for promotion if it means the Belgian sells up.

I'd still settle for relegation if it means the Belgians selling up.

Right on cue!
    Looks like your bird is out on her arse mate.

Still waiting for your contribution to today's takeover update.
  • Options
    edited October 2017

RedChaser said:

I thought he was after the vacant USA coaching job long term, no?

I think it's a one off or temporary arrangement, as it says a "clinic".

We must have a higher percentage of supporters than most clubs, who actually don't want the team to win.
    I find it unbelievably frustrating.
    Seriously? I thought you were better than this?

You know that argument/statement is 100% crap.

Genuinely surprised that you would come out with that.
    Canters, for possibly the first time, I'll have to disagree with you.

There is a possibility that a manager/coach, with one of the best track record in The Prem, (considering where his teams should end up and where they do) may run a clinic for our defence.

We now have 6 pages of discussions as to whether we would like him to help out, with some negative comments ranging from "FFS", "to think I used to be proud that the word integrity was associated with CAFC", "I'd settle for relegation if it means the Belgians sell up".

These are hardly ringing endorsements of a possible attempt to produce more winning performances, even if the majority are in favour.

• Options
    One things for sure if he does come in and this lot are still here, Cahones going to be running his b*ll*x off back and forth with the wine list. ;)
  • Options
    - we are also bringing in Carlo Ancelotti to coach the midfield ...
  • Options
    it's Sam's birthday today .. so be nice
  • Options
    Happy Birthday you lovable big fat crook.
  • Options

Happy Birthday you lovable big fat crook.

FFS!!
  • Options
    We bring Samuel in, we get taken over, Samuel gets the bullet. Another pay off, oh to be in the world of football management.

It's a hard life.