Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Games attended 16/17

12346»

Comments

• Options
    Went to 9 I think, all at home.

For one I had a free ticket because of the net the year before.
    For another I bought a ticket from a fan outside.
    I also went to the £5 game v Chesterfield I think
    And I gave a coat for a free ticket.

Paid full price - £17 for
    Millwall
    PC Palmer
    Coventry at home just to protest
    last game of the season just to protest
    a random midweek game because I had missed it.

So club got £90 from me. Last season they got £1K.
    This year I spent more on a weekend jaunt to Belgium than I did at The Valley!
  • Options
    Every home game bar one, no aways.
  • Options

21 home league games (paid for two inc the Keith Palmer game, blagged spares for the rest) two home FA Cup games (blagged x 2) (About the same as normal)

Four aways - Wimbledon, Oxford, Millwall and Chesterfield (fewer than normal as not many new grounds and less enthusiasm)

Did a couple of U23s games and the Bromley pre-season friendly too.

How did you manage to get a ticket for Wimbledon away without a season ticket? The only away I wanted to go to but didn't have a chance.
  • Options
    About 12 with my season ticket.
  • Options
    edited May 2017

21 home league games (paid for two inc the Keith Palmer game, blagged spares for the rest) two home FA Cup games (blagged x 2) (About the same as normal)

Four aways - Wimbledon, Oxford, Millwall and Chesterfield (fewer than normal as not many new grounds and less enthusiasm)

How did you manage to get a ticket for Wimbledon away without a season ticket? The only away I wanted to go to but didn't have a chance.
    Loads there without season tickets
    Don't forget season ticket holders VG could get 2
  • Options

So what happened to all those tens of fans, who said they weren't going to the homes, but would be going away instead ?

Was expecting our average away to be about 1500
  • Options
    All home league games bar 1
    2 home fa cup games
    0 away league games
    0 away fa cup game

Bit of a homey...
  • Options

You were the lucky one ground was poor ss was the view.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Every home game bar one, no aways.

Although I did two new grounds - FC Koln and SC Bonner.
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Two home, five away. Would normally be all homes, one or two aways. Just the one loss, no prizes for guessing which game that was.
  • Options

So what happened to all those tens of fans, who said they weren't going to the homes, but would be going away instead ?

One league game at home Swindon for the protest,Cheltenham,Fleetwood,Southend away and about 5 trips to Belgium.

2015/2016 SEASON Hull and Burnley home and Brighton,Rotherham away.Plus trips to Burton and Belgium.

No fun anymore Roland and Co have made that clear to me.Saying that love pissing him off in Belgium and you never know could just make one more trip to Belgium before season is over.
  • Options
    Hmm had to look up the fixture list. Not a good a good sign.

Probably equal number of Sint Truiden and Charlton home games plus Coventry away.
  • Options
    4 home games including coventry and swindon and away to oxford , didnt enjoy any , as for next season , cant see me self attending at all, sell up Roland , Please...
  • Options
    Five homes, paid for two. I gave up my season ticket for the 16/17 season, I normally do about 21 homes.

Eleven aways, whilst normally do every Saturday game.

The rest being about 25 non-league hops, five games in Prague over the weekend of Sheff United away, and my last game of the season was last Saturday to watch Atletico Madrid v Eibar(only 30 euros to get in btw).
  • Options

41 league games (22(H), 19(A)), 1 Checkatrade, some league cup/FA cup games, 3 pre-season friendlies including FC Anji Makhachkala, Maccabi Petah in Austria.

Now I have gave you a like, can I please have a copy of the teamsheet/programme for the games out in Austria!
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Charlton:
    2 at the Valley
    10 away

Non Charlton
    2 Barnsley
    1 Beckenham Town

Missed going down the Valley every other week.

Can we not put non Charlton on here please
    Elfsborg will come along and take the next 5 pages up with his non leagues
    Thanks
    To add also his European games think he went to Prague for 3 nights and got about 7 games in
    Read page 6!
  • Options

clb74 said:

Charlton:
    2 at the Valley
    10 away

Non Charlton
    2 Barnsley
    1 Beckenham Town

Missed going down the Valley every other week.

Can we not put non Charlton on here please
    Elfsborg will come along and take the next 5 pages up with his non leagues
    Thanks
    To add also his European games think he went to Prague for 3 nights and got about 7 games in
    Don't forget his current foray to Madrid. My sources tell me he is currently befriending the locals for a free ticket, free beer and free accommodation.
    Hola compañero, acabo de perder mi cartera, ¿puedes comprarme una cerveza?

Some mug fell for this line out there.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

LoOkOuT said:

Not been within 3459 miles of the place. ;-)

See if you can find the ball from Nicky Bailey's penalty.
    A better one of yours Mr Otto, have a lol!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    I
  • Options
    edited May 2017

Five homes, paid for two. I gave up my season ticket for the 16/17 season, I normally do about 21 homes.

Eleven aways, whilst normally do every Saturday game.

The rest being about 25 non-league hops, five games in Prague over the weekend of Sheff United away, and my last game of the season was last Saturday to watch Atletico Madrid v Eibar(only 30 euros to get in btw).

Ffs
  • Options
    None

First time since the late 80s that I haven't been to at least one Charlton game, thanks Roland, thanks Katrien
  • Options
    11 charlton away games

14 home games at ebbsfleet
    2 at welling
    5 at thamesmead town
    1 at Weston super mare
    1 at cheddar fc
    0 home at Charlton for the 2nd year running.
  • Options
    None for me! Last game was Reading away when Vetokele got the winner! Mind you I did go to Ipswich friendly last pre season, took my stepson to his first ever game!
  • Options