Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Games attended 16/17

Comments

• Options
    cabbles said:

LouisMend said:

46 league games. 1 league cup. 3 FA Cup. 1 Checkatrade. 1 Kent Senior Cup.

Weak
    @LouisMend having looked back at this, why only 1 checkatrade? we played 3 fixtures
  • Options
    cabbles said:

cabbles said:

LouisMend said:

Weak
    @LouisMend having looked back at this, why only 1 checkatrade? we played 3 fixtures
    Out for a relative's birthday for the Crawley home game and I couldn't be bothered to go to Colchester
  • Options
    Normally only miss 1-2 at home with a season ticket. No season ticket this year and missed about 9. Did 8 away which is about normal and was undefeated (2 wins 6 draws) which I've never managed before so it must have been a glorious season
  • Options
    3 home and 15 away. I guess I must be one of those who can't be counted as a 'true' supporter, according to some.
  • Options
    Would normally come down from Yorkshire 4 times a year. Not supporting the regime so stayed away.
    Went to Scunnie, Chesterfield, Sheffield, Rochdale, Bradford and Peterborough. That's as much crap football I could take anyway - even the 3-3 at Rochdale was tortuous! Actually the 0-0 at Bradford wasn't too bad and reflected well on Robinson. The Peterborough experience was shocking. I'll probably stay away fully next year based on that, which I'm sorry about.
  • Options
    5 home, none away.
    Over the previous 17 seasons I usually only missed 1 or 2 home games, and went to 6 to 8 aways per season.
  • Options
    1 at home The Valley.
    1 at home St Truiden.
    Thats 2 more than the previous season. :(
  • Options
    15 home games which may sound a lot but I still missed at least five games for no good reason at all which I haven't done in my time supporting Charlton other than the end of Powell's first season in charge (which was horrible).

Managed nine away games mainly for new grounds (up to 70 now! B) ) - Walsall, Oxford, Bristol Rovers, Millwall, Gillingham, Northampton, AFC Wimbledon, Chesterfield and Bradford.

Also two u23 games in the Kent Cup and will probably attend on Monday night at the Valley.

I will always support the team regardless of the ownership and dare say the numbers above willl be pretty similar this time next year-I just hope we've built a team I care about and that we're playing for something other than mid table or relegation. Very unlikely under Roland. :-(
  • Options
    Coventry and Swindon at home for the protests; Millwall at home because I actually wanted us to win the game and Southend away because my son wanted to go to a game over Xmas/New Year.
    The lowest number of games attended in my 46 years as a fan.
    First time that I've not seen us lose a game during a season. Thanks Roland and Katrien!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    LouisMend said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

LouisMend said:

Weak
    Out for a relative's birthday for the Crawley home game and I couldn't be bothered to go to Colchester
    I'm not sure I except either reason to be honest
  • Options
    Charlton:
    2 at the Valley
    10 away

Non Charlton
    2 Barnsley
    1 Beckenham Town

Missed going down the Valley every other week.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

cabbles said:

cabbles said:

LouisMend said:

Weak
    Plastic
  • Options
    @HandG did you mean to do that B) emoji or were you looking to move onto your next point using a capital B followed by a close bracket?
  • Options
    edited May 2017

Charlton:
    2 at the Valley
    10 away

Non Charlton
    2 Barnsley
    1 Beckenham Town

Can we not put non Charlton on here please
    Elfsborg will come along and take the next 5 pages up with his non leagues
    Thanks
    To add also his European games think he went to Prague for 3 nights and got about 7 games in
  • Options
    32 first team games in total. Lowest since I can remember.
  • Options
    36 league, two FA Cup, one LC, four friendlies. No Checkatrade nonsense.
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Charlton:
    2 at the Valley
    10 away

Non Charlton
    2 Barnsley
    1 Beckenham Town

Thanks
    To add also his European games think he went to Prague for 3 nights and got about 7 games in
    Don't forget his current foray to Madrid. My sources tell me he is currently befriending the locals for a free ticket, free beer and free accommodation.
  • Options
    13 at home 5 away. The lowest since we were at the home of The Nigel's
  • Options
    None. Really missing the Valley but having followed the forum match threads I don't think I was missing too much. Come on Roland. Sell up.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

clb74 said:

Charlton:
    2 at the Valley
    10 away

Non Charlton
    2 Barnsley
    1 Beckenham Town

Thanks
    Don't forget his current foray to Madrid. My sources tell me he is currently befriending the locals for a free ticket, free beer and free accommodation.
    Just remembered he went Brazil for Christmas as well, possible friendly in outer Mongolia as well.
  • Options
    27-30 I think, all home and 3-4 away and whatever cup games there were. No check-a-trade.
  • Options

36 league, two FA Cup, one LC, four friendlies. No Checkatrade nonsense.

There's too much disrespecting of this great competition going on here. If I get another derogatory remark about it, or feeble excuse about missing it, thread will be closed
  • Options
    cabbles said:

@HandG did you mean to do that B) emoji or were you looking to move onto your next point using a capital B followed by a close bracket?

Really glad you asked that Cabbles and I am happy to report that I put the smug emoji there on purpose to show my pride at going to so many grounds. At this point I would love to know how to do a sad bastard emoji but alas that is the only one I know.....
  • Options
    All 23 home league games, as usual, plus MK Dons in the Cup and a few pre-season friendlies.

High point of the season: meeting Simon Webster (excellent central defender, 1990-93) in the White Swan after the Southend game!
  • Options
    One, because I had too for sponsorship duties.

#notapennymore
  • Options
    6 home - and that includes the 2 football for a fiver games and the protest game against Coventry. And only went to MK Dons game so I could pay my respects to PC Palmer.

Previously had season ticket from Jan 98 - 2016. Probably only missed 20 or so home games in that time.

Worrying thing is how quickly I have found other things to do on a Saturday afternoon.
  • Options
    Not been within 3459 miles of the place. ;-)
  • Options
    Attended all but a couple of home league games.
    No cup games
    No away games
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Not been within 3459 miles of the place. ;-)

I'll make an exception for you on the Checkatrade fixtures