Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Games attended 16/17

Comments

• Options
    CHGCHG
    edited May 2017
    1 game, Bristol Rovers at home, that was only due to it being the memorial match and I was paying my respects to an Addick friend who passed over Christmas.
  • Options
    Zero in the last season and a half, I would normally attend about a dozen games.
  • Options
    10, all away.
  • Options
    Lowest season with ease, I think it was 6 or 7. And half of those were freebies.
  • Options
    vffvff
    edited May 2017
    LouisMend said:

46 league games. 1 league cup. 3 FA Cup. 1 Checkatrade. 1 Kent Senior Cup.

@LouisMend Not quite sure it counts if you are being paid & it is part of your job to be there ! Admittedly though more than Katrien Meire & she is CEO.

I enjoyed the Swindon game, the rest of the few games I saw at the Valley were very poor.
  • Options
    Just the one - Bradford at home. Least since I started going in 86/87
  • Options
    12 at home 4 away lowest I can remember been going since late 60's season ticket holder for over 30 years. Sad really that it has come to this. Hopefully will be more enthused next season and it becomes an enjoyable habit again.
  • Options
    7 versus a usual 20+, 5 of which were away.
  • Options
    Every match the previous season, four the season just gone ... And I didn't miss it as much as I thought I would
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Nil, though I walk past the ground at 9am weekdays, to see if Katrien was clocking in, never saw her
  • Options
    Missed just 2 home league games, saw the two fa cup games at home, managed just 4 away games (had planned to do more but the easier travel ones all seemed to be midweek or in the case of Swindon lunchtime on tv) so that's 27 games in total for the season
  • Options
    Bury away
    Northampton at home (freebie)
    Gillingham away
    MK franchise (pay my respects to PC Keith Palmer)
    Swindon (protest purposes only)

Cheers Roland and Katrien. Arseholes
  • Options
    Bury away is starting to look like the first game back at the Valley where everybody claims they went. For the record, i went to bury as well
  • Options
    im a sad bastard that keeps ticket stubs for a hobby and to also show anyone who doubts like @letthegoodtimesroll :wink: i think the attendance was just shy of 2000? which i think aint bad for a jaunt up to manchester
  • Options
    45 league games
    2 checkatrade
    2 FA cup
  • Options
    Bromley and welling pre season
    20 home league games
    5 away league games (No wins)

Normally more but Roland is killing it for me
  • Options
    Wimbledon, Southend, Gillingham, Millwall away

About 6 at home

Previously season ticket holder since 1985 and away season ticket holder in the glory days.

Being honest I can't see me renewing where I sit because I refuse to pay a monkey for a ticket where the fella 10 seats along pays £375

Here's hoping for new owners with a sensible pricing structure

• Options

Bromley and welling pre season
    20 home league games
    5 away league games (No wins)

Normally more but Roland is killing it for me

Not Roland for me it was elfs
  • Options
    Either 5 or 6. All at home. It shows you how things have changed that I can't even remember all of the games I attended. Northampton, Oxford, Wimbledon, MKD, the game where Novak scored late and we won 1-0 think it was Peterborough and one other I think but I honestly can't remember. Was a ST holder before this season. No inclination to return until things change.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

im a sad bastard that keeps ticket stubs for a hobby and to also show anyone who doubts like @letthegoodtimesroll :wink: i think the attendance was just shy of 2000? which i think aint bad for a jaunt up to manchester

There was a good turnout but I dont think it was that many though it did amuse me when I got on the tram to go back to Manchester when one of the locals saw the red shirts and said united must be at home...
  • Options
    @letthegoodtimesroll 1015 according to the stat man @lancashire lad which is usually bang on, thought we had more than that tbh. certainly seemed like it what a depressing day that was a ground i certainly wont be in a rush to go back to.
  • Options
    None. That's after having a season ticket for years and rarely missing a home game.
  • Options
    5 Home
    2 Away
    Normally season ticket holder and would only miss 3-4 games and 7-8 away

x2 me and my 22 year old son
  • Options
    30+ games home and away mix, would be more if things were different, since my illness I dream of doing all league and cup games but that hopefully will come.
  • Options
    0. Usually try to do 5/6 due to living in Devon
  • Options
    Blimey only 9 at home including Cov, Shef U and STFC and Bury away. I thought I'd miss it more and would go every other game but in the end just couldn't be bothered. As a season ticket holder since 75 normally tried to attend all home although me aways have dropped in the last few years, as some will find as you get older.
  • Options
    About 4 -- normally go to pretty much every home game (for 49 years).
  • Options
    Every home league game for the first and probably last time (Tues night games kill me for next couple of days So won't do them in future).

1 away game at Milwall.
  • Options
    Ross said:

None.

Normally attend all home league games (ex-season ticket holder).

How many times did you go to see the team that your girlfriend supports instead? :wink: