Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Games attended 16/17

Comments

• Options
    23 home, 11 away so 34 total (all competitions).
  • Options
    None. beating my previous record of 1 in 2015/16
  • Options
    Nearly all the home league matches (I was a student this season again, and the student prices are really good value) say 21
    One home FA Cup game
    7 away matches (a few new grounds)

So around 29
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Not been within 3459 miles of the place. ;-)

Proper boycotter !
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

Not been within 3459 miles of the place. ;-)

See if you can find the ball from Nicky Bailey's penalty.
  • Options
    Attended all home league games, no away, no cup, no cat nonsense. I'm just a bombed out Londoner, who refuses to leave town.
  • Options
    20 minutes at home to MK Dons (for PC Palmer's memorial) and Swindon at home for he protest.
  • Options
    6 Home
    3 Away

3 home wins, 2 draws, 1 loss
    2 away draws, 1 loss
  • Options
    Every home game

Away

Bury
    Northampton
    Shrewsbury
    Oxford
    Bristol Rovers
    Southend
    Mk Dons (cup)
    AFC wimbledon (never again)

Not bad i dont feel from someone who works 2 weekends in five, plus BHolidays etc.

• Options

21 home league games (paid for two inc the Keith Palmer game, blagged spares for the rest) two home FA Cup games (blagged x 2) (About the same as normal)

Four aways - Wimbledon, Oxford, Millwall and Chesterfield (fewer than normal as not many new grounds and less enthusiasm)

Did a couple of U23s games and the Bromley pre-season friendly too.

I can vouch for you at wimbedon away as you blocked my view.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Ex Season Ticket Holder since return to Valley, just one game when only a fiver was involved (v Rochdale?)
  • Options
    handful at home. 11 away, which comprised of six draws and five defeats.
  • Options
    None, but did go to last game of season to demonstrate and home before kick off.
  • Options
    This is brilliant - the 31 year man, lacking any technical nous, started to fill in his response to this thread on his profile page

For the record, this his meagre efforts over the last 2 seasons, of which he wants recognition for????? Heads gone

" These are my first 2 years of the 31 years. Games I have missed with their dispensations -

2015/16 - Birmingham (H) - In Rome, Blackburn (A) - my twin girls 17th birthday, Leeds (A) - my birthday (we were already relegated and serious questions would of been asked of why I would want to spend my birthday in West Yorkshire instead of with my family).

2016/17 - Bolton (H) and Southampton (H) in Checkatrade Trophy - family holiday, MK Dons on Boxing Day (A) - had done the cup game and after being away last season at Bristol City, being late for Boxing Day Pie, felt I could get cabbles blessing for this one. Instead, I was lambasted for putting my family first."
  • Options
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    cabbles said:

This is brilliant - the 31 year man, lacking any technical nous, started to fill in his response to this thread on his profile page

For the record, this his meagre efforts over the last 2 seasons, of which he wants recognition for????? Heads gone

" These are my first 2 years of the 31 years. Games I have missed with their dispensations -

2015/16 - Birmingham (H) - In Rome, Blackburn (A) - my twin girls 17th birthday, Leeds (A) - my birthday (we were already relegated and serious questions would of been asked of why I would want to spend my birthday in West Yorkshire instead of with my family).

2016/17 - Bolton (H) and Southampton (H) in Checkatrade Trophy - family holiday, MK Dons on Boxing Day (A) - had done the cup game and after being away last season at Bristol City, being late for Boxing Day Pie, felt I could get cabbles blessing for this one. Instead, I was lambasted for putting my family first."

Your uncle has 18yr olds at 31 cabbles
  • Options
    cabbles said:

I'll be honest with you cables , I thought you were bullying 31 year man but in all fairness he deserves it , what planet is he on sticking that on his profile page .
    That type of thoughtless action riles me up , so you now have my permission to belittle the confused old git on all occasions, I'm done with him !
  • Options
    clb74 said:

cabbles said:

Haha - no the name the 31 year man comes from his commitment at the start of the 2015/16 season to do every game up until his 85th birthday, at which point he is done with cafc. He was 54 at the time

As you can see it's not gone very well so far
  • Options

cabbles said:

I'll be honest with you cables , I thought you were bullying 31 year man but in all fairness he deserves it , what planet is he on sticking that on his profile page .
    That type of thoughtless action riles me up , so you now have my permission to belittle the confused old git on all occasions, I'm done with him !
    This is good to read. He's been clinging to your support as if he has people that back him as he goes about his feeble attempts to become an Olly or a Seb Lewis.....

We do actually have him penned in for a complete and utter breakdown in the 2039/40 season at Vale Park when he realises he's wasted his life and we're still floundering in league 2 under Roderick Dutchatelet. It will be a cold February night and he'll completely lose it. Years of meaningless railway books and being the pariah of the dj coach because he decided to get the CAST coach to Oxford will just come to a head.

As he's being taken away in an ambulance for his rabid outburst, I'll just get back on the coach as if nothing has happened
  • Options
    19 at home (about par for the course) but only 4 away (the lowest for some years).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    cabbles said:

clb74 said:

cabbles said:

Haha - no the name the 31 year man comes from his commitment at the start of the 2015/16 season to do every game up until his 85th birthday, at which point he is done with cafc. He was 54 at the time

Ok thought he had started young.
    Roughly how many fans make all the games a season
  • Options
    clb74 said:

cabbles said:

clb74 said:

cabbles said:

Ok thought he had started young.
    Roughly how many fans make all the games a season
    I reckon the Lewis brothers. This bloke Clive I met on the coach to Coventry. They'll be a few other die hards. Don't think Les Turner has missed a game in years either.
  • Options
    I went to one home game - the last one.

Normally have a season ticket and rarely missed a home game before that.
  • Options
    I did one season of the lot in the late eighties , glory boy in the top flight , hardcore is to do em all at this level especially with the checka trade guff
  • Options
    31 games In Total this season. This includes one England game, 2 in la liga and one in serie A . The rest all charlton , 4 aways, Walsall,oxford , millwall and Gillingham .
  • Options
    Off_it said:

Thought I spotted you at Bradford away
  • Options
    clb74 said:

Off_it said:

Thought I spotted you at Bradford away
    Yeah, one home game and two away - Bradford and Southend.

Went to 10 Lincoln games though.
  • Options
    2016/17... 7 away matches with 5 draws and 2 defeats
    Fleetwood D
    Oxford D
    Gillingham D
    Southend D
    Oldham L
    Northampton L
    Coventry D

2015/16... 5 away matches with 1 win and 4 defeats
    MKD L
    Colchester L
    Hull L
    Fulham L
    Brentford W

So in my last 12 away matches, we've managed 1 win, 5 draws and 6 defeats. Roll on next season :sunglasses:
  • Options
    Three home games, when I happened to be in London for other events, and Bury away - far fewer than in recent years. Sad times...
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    Went to all but one league home game against Oldham and did the MK cup game away. Couldn't be bothered with any of the home cup games.