Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Games attended 16/17

Comments

• Options
    Home, Bolton (Spare) Cov ( given an under 11 ticket at the protest) Spanners (Paid for, just in case a win) Bury (Spare).
    Was at The Valley for Posh game (UpBeats) left before the game, Swindon game at the protest with @TelMc32, didn't go in.
    Used to have a season ticket.

Away, Cheltenham, Fleetwood, Oxford, Shrewsbury, Northampton & Chesterfield.

Total 10 games, 2 wins.
  • Options
    Four home games (one x free ticket, 1 x PC Keith Palmer, 2 x protest) and one away game (Oxford). Previous to this season, season ticket holder. Will not renew this season unless ownership changes
  • Options
    I attended one of the "A slight resemblance of football for a fiver games". Was the good one with lots of goals actually, well worth my mates fiver!
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    This season I have been to football but none of it to do with CAFC :(

Last season it was 2 home and 2 away.

The decade before that it was probably about 30 games a season, pre 200 (when the first child arrived) I missed a few games a season in total.
  • Options
    All home league games bar 1
    2 home fa cup games
    10 away league games
    1 away fa cup game

Glutton for punishment
  • Options
    cfgs said:

This season I have been to football but none of it to day with CAFC :(

The decade before that it was probably about 30 games a season, pre 200 (when the first child arrived) I missed a few games a season in total.

AD?
  • Options
    8 home
    1 away (scum)
    1/2 game (saw 5 mins of it and slept the rest outta my nut) in St Truiden

Prolly 6 or 7 less than usual , no home midweekers , just couldn't be bothered
  • Options
    3 at home 1 away - lost them all scored one goal - worst turnout for me since I started coming in the 70s saw more matches when I was a student in Manchester in the early 80s

Previously a season ticket holder so most home games a season although in 15/16 missed nearly half the games through apathy at the match day "experience"
  • Options
    All the home games except the silly buggers cup.
    Bury, MKD league, Gillingham and Southend away.
    A cluster of U23'S and half a dozen Dulwich Hamlet (two of those away).
    Otherwise on the Charlton Life match thread.

#SethPlumgetalife.
  • Options

cfgs said:

This season I have been to football but none of it to day with CAFC :(

AD?
    Argh I blame my smart phone rather than the dumb user.....pre 2000.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    16 home games
    9 away
    Walsall
    Fleetwood
    Oxford
    Bradford
    Southend
    Rochdale
    Afc Wimbledon
    Northampton
    Chesterfield
    Most games for me in 20 years.
    Brilliant away days
    Through CL met a few lifers, just the one I wish I hadn't.
    I owe 4 20 year olds a beer they had to put up with me on way back from Oxford with me telling them were going up.
    Saw them at Bradford away and they were coming round to the idea but CARD then put paid to our promotion chances.
    I wish Elfsborg all the best for next season his not doing home or aways thank f@ck.
    Hope Rolands gone for all the stay awaysawayd next season.
  • Options
    I went to 16 at home. My lowest since 1985/86. I also missed more home games this season than during the 20 years before, added together.

With my appetite being lower now than it was a year ago I think that, without a season ticket, I will go to even less next season.

The most frightening thing is not the owners (although they are responsible) it's that going has stopped appealing to so many that they might be lost forever. On the games that I don't go to (including those away) I've not even kept in touch with the scores like I used to.

It's amazing just how many opportunities open up on a Saturday afternoon when I'm not at The Valley or in front of a TV watching the scores come in. I'm fighting it, but I'm not sure that I want to give doing the other things and become obsessed with Charlton again, to be honest.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

46 league games. 1 league cup. 3 FA Cup. 1 Checkatrade. 1 Kent Senior Cup.

Weak
  • Options
    Zero.
  • Options
    Finally a thread for @The31YearMan

Let's all see what he thinks is a good, committed season......

I also found out about another fan called Clive the other day. Clive has missed one game in 35 years. When you hear of examples like that, plus Seb and Olly, this pathetic uncle of mine is an embarrassment
  • Options
    edited May 2017
    0, normally (pre douche bag) 25-30
  • Options
    19 home league games (the four I missed were 2 draws and 2 wins ffs), 2 away (Millwall, Southend), 1 FA Cup (MK Dons at home)

But the best game I saw all season was our youth team beating Coventry 7-2 at The Valley :)
  • Options
    Home
    AFC Wimbledon (paid)
    Coventry (freebie)
    MK Dons (paid)
    One other that I can't even remember the opposition. (Freebie).

Away
    Fleetwood
    Shrewsbury

So 6 in total.
    The previous 23 seasons I missed 5 home league games.
  • Options
    5 (4 home, 1 Away Rochdale)

A massive fall from the usual 25 ish. The Camden Pub has announced a profit surge.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited May 2017
    Zero, usually 6 to 10. Unless you count Welling friendly.
  • Options
    Around 30.

21 home games (missed one because of holiday & one due to illness), 5 away plus FA Cup (2 ?) League Cup (1 ?) plus 1 Checkatrade.
  • Options
    Kept to my decision to boycott until 1) Keith Palmer 'memorial' and 2) last home game in order to protest and sat with fellow WAR ladies in West Stand.
  • Options
    A big fat lonely zero.
    and I'm a bit surprised / shocked at how easy it's been.
    Thought I'd miss it a lot more than I did.... Thanks Roland.

I just hope I can get the enthusiasm back when he does sell
  • Options
    19 Charlton home games (and for the first time, none away).

28 Hendon games.

1 Dulwich Hamlet.

2 SV Hamburg.

1 FC Altona.
  • Options
    8 home 0 away my worse attendance record for about 20 years
  • Options
    got a ST, probably saw about 2/3 of the home games

nothing away
  • Options
    2 - both away
    First time I have not set foot into The Valley for a home game since I started going 75/76 season
    Lowest ever amount of games attended
    Saw us lose twice and 2 of our worst performances - Swindon (a) and Northampton (a)
    Usual amount of games I fly back for - min 5 max 15
  • Options
    Not one match. I said not a penny more until the Belgians have gone and I am sticking to that.

It really hurts not being there though.
  • Options
    LouisMend said:

1 Checkatrade

Only 1 checkatrade? Fair weather supporter!