Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The 2017 Summer Transfer Rumours Thread (Deadline Day from page 264)

Comments

• dickplumb said:

We are after a young Championship striker on loan. He signed for a Championship Club this Summer. I haven't been given a name but he scored 7 goals in 28 games for his previous club.

Probably means we will sell Watt to a championship club then get him back on loan and count it as one more in!
  • Leuth said:

Stewart isn't what we need. Good

Disagree. If we got him on a short term deal to cover Marshalls injury he could be ideal. Can come in a do a job if we experience any more injuries but having been out of the game for a year can't really have any issues being 3rd or 4th choice.
  • KR seems pretty confident he's getting his man here

Karl you are such a tease, just one question?
    Has he signed yet?
  • its gotta to be already signed sealed and delivered for not only Karl to basically say it but the comms team as well heavily hinting.
  • I would say after watching that clip the club know a deal has been done. . Just waiting on announcing it
  • He would've taken part in training today with the deal been done. What we are waiting for is them to finish off the pictures of Reeves at The Valley is my guess.
  • Sponsored links:

• Same guy has said on FB that the arsenal lad was also there? Surely not ?
  • cafc4life said:

Same guy has said on FB that the arsenal lad was also there? Surely not ?

Doubt that, Robinson himself said he's expecting him to sign for a championship team
  • sam3110 said:

cafc4life said:

Doubt that, Robinson himself said he's expecting him to sign for a championship team
    What he's said about Mavididi is true but dont forget... "Reeves was only at the Ipswich game because he wanted to see a match"
  • This needs to be announced before 4:30. I'm getting on a plane and can't handle the suspense of not knowing before take Off! ;)

Sort it out Olly. Before 4:30 you hear me?
  • The signing is near - I can smell the excitement in the air. I think that's what I can smell...
  • Sponsored links:

• This needs to be announced before 4:30. I'm getting on a plane and can't handle the suspense of not knowing before take Off! ;)

You can see the £5m Hollywood style video when you land
  • Mrkinski said:

The signing is near - I can smell the excitement in the air. I think that's what I can smell...

Better prepare the "Its happening!" GIF
  • Hope the comm's team are currently working on something like this:

Pretty sure we did this when Makienok signed and that one didn't work out too well for us!!!

#Wewantourscarfyback
  • Swisdom said:

It must me said he does have a magnificent fivehead

Lucky he isn't as old as me he would have been "spammed" to death at school with that expanse of forehead.
  • Hope the comm's team are currently working on something like this:

Pretty sure we did this when Makienok signed and that one didn't work out too well for us!!!

#Wewantourscarfyback
    I dunno, quite a few people got a significant amount of pleasure from checking out his Mrs

• cafc4life said:

Maybe that's the hold-up... waiting so they can do a double announcement!

4:31 please @Ollywozere :smiley:
    I'm not one for flagging people but this came close! :p

Can relax a little flights delayed by 15 mins. Classic easy jet. 4:45 Olly