Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• As I got my got my Roland out hoodie today I’m pleased no deal went through today. I will now get at least one wear out of it tomorrow morning.

Got mine on Thursday and doing the exact same.
  • It will arrive when Stephen Kelly does.
  • Announcement at 19:05 maybe?

It's the hope that kills ya

Confirmation by who?

Big steaming sack of rumours. No one on here knows what is going on.
  • rolls over, rubs his eyes, sees nothing...again.
  • Sponsored links:

• dickplumb said:

Confirmation by who?
    By whom.

The OS
  • Imagine the irony if the Football League suddenly decided to step up their processes and the new owners failed the revamped fit and proper persons test, leaving us with Roland forever. I think even we'd have to laugh at that.
  • edited March 2018
    Well... Did someone say anti-climax?
  • I would like to know where "Monday" came from as the day, cos I think I'm right in saying that the reports said "early next week", so that could potentially be up to midday on Wednesday...?
  • I would like to know where "Monday" came from as the day, cos I think I'm right in saying that the reports said "early next week", so that could potentially be up to midday on Wednesday...?

I’m not having that. Midday Wednesday would be “middle of next week” “early next week would be by Tuesday evening.

• Taxi_Lad said:

kentred2 said:

Chrispy51 said:

Dazzler21 said:

Chants of support the team not the regime would offer that wouldn't they?

All well and good chanting that, but last time I was at the ground and heard one of those chants it was interrupted by some people giving dogs abuse to our own player for misplacing a pass!
    Hopefully for the last time (!)

THE TEAM IS THE REGIME

Wins have always bolstered the regime and still do. Perhaps after Saturday Roland is holding on for up turn in results.

No one there and team losing was always best way to get rid of him.
    You really are a Tool if you believe that
    Agree 100%
  • Well... Did someone say anti-climax?

We've all been there. I usually blame stress at work
  • Sponsored links:

• I don’t know why folk are getting stressed about this takeover. The title of this thread says ‘Aussies rumoured to be completing Early next week So if you live and die by that statement, you’ll never be disappointed unless next week never comes .. simples
  • if the aussie’s came in i’d like to think they’d give bowyer a chance for a while and not appoint kewell straight away
    It seems everyones just taking for granted that a snap of the fingers and Kewell would be our Manager, but, theres a little matter of Crawley Town having a say in the matter, and probably upset with Kewell being named, upsetting their arrangements, and constant pressures on Kewell and their playoff hopes.

RedHenry and Richard Cawley both said Monday.

• Mal said:

if the aussie’s came in i’d like to think they’d give bowyer a chance for a while and not appoint kewell straight away
    It seems everyones just taking for granted that a snap of the fingers and Kewell would be our Manager, but, theres a little matter of Crawley Town having a say in the matter, and probably upset with Kewell being named, upsetting their arrangements, and constant pressures on Kewell and their playoff hopes.
    If Kewell wanted to join Charlton surely there's nothing Crawley can do, apart from take legal action ?
  • edited March 2018
    Taxi_Lad said:

kentred2 said:

Chrispy51 said:

Dazzler21 said:

All well and good chanting that, but last time I was at the ground and heard one of those chants it was interrupted by some people giving dogs abuse to our own player for misplacing a pass!

THE TEAM IS THE REGIME

Wins have always bolstered the regime and still do. Perhaps after Saturday Roland is holding on for up turn in results.

Well look where support the team not the regime has got things!
  • kentred2 said:

Taxi_Lad said:

kentred2 said:

Chrispy51 said:

Dazzler21 said:

THE TEAM IS THE REGIME

Well look where support the team not the regime has got things!
    Two points off the play offs with a game in hand? Which given the many limitations of management at every level of the club is far from awful frankly.
  • Davo55. If the deal is about to be done, why are thr protests still going ahead on Monday? I appreciate at the time you announced it it was a week before this takeover "almost confirmation"? Ps I joined other protests before and one of the boycotters. My personal view is 1) Takeover about to happen 2) Give Bow, JJ and the team the full support.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!