Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Glad I stuck with my profile picture.
  • Redhenry said:

One of the parties was at the club today. This has got at least another week to run.

Tiny Tony's leaving do?
  • Done deal. Imminent. FFS
    I think some people are so desperate for this to happen they are not seeing the wood for the trees.
  • Christ on a bike, will this god forsaken saga never end?
  • I’ll stick to my estimation of 15 June.

• Sponsored links:

• Redhenry said:

So basically, sounds like the Aussies have agreed a price, other potential buyers still could as well.

Yes
    So what happens if they agree the same price?...
  • So basically, sounds like the Aussies have agreed a price, other potential buyers still could as well.

Did anyone think more than this was confirmed.
  • #notdonedeal
  • Roland still trying to start a bidding war.
  • When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS

When it's on the OS
  • Rick said a exclusivity deal had been arranged by one of the parties. Can't see that being the case if someone else has just jumped in?
  • Sponsored links:

• Rick said a exclusivity deal had been arranged by one of the parties. Can't see that being the case if someone else has just jumped in?

It is Roland 'Two Sheds' Duchatelet we're talking about.
  • edited February 2018

Scoham said:

Redhenry said:

So basically, sounds like the Aussies have agreed a price, other potential buyers still could as well.

Yes
    So what happens if they agree the same price?...
    Penalties.
    How about a half-time crossbar challenge?
  • Shock horror it's not a done deal then lol lol lol gullible lot wait until it's on the official site
  • edited February 2018
    Hold on. I've always had the impression that RedHenry's group weren't the British ones, so if his group are still involved does this mean that the other (non-Australian) Muir has disappeared? Or are we heading back to 'three parties still involved'?
  • Redhenry said:

One of the parties was at the club today. This has got at least another week to run.

Do you genuinely know who these people are RH?
  • Lads lets keep it simple.

ROUND ONE
    Two sofas on the pitch, first set of owners to destroys theirs - Gets one hundred points

ROUND TWO
    Each set of owners get a dozen large bags of; taxis / stress balls / pigs... The side who throws the most on the pitch in three mins wins the round - the score being how many items are thrown.

If the scores are level at the end, we have a tie breaker where each new CEO is given a long spear, the one who kills Roland first (who for sporting reasons will be given a plastic knife from McDonalds) wins the club!!
  • It all changes tonight when I win Euromillions.
  • seth plum said:

It all changes tonight when I win Euromillions.

Have you nicked my ticket?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!