Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Dave2l said:

Stig said:

Sounds like Murray really believes it and is trying to reposition himself as a good guy again.

Murrarys been shitty over the years and I feared he was still a bit odd but I suggest taking this one at face value. There's not much tactical depth to it.

He's communicating and the news is now encouraging.

It also means he might be gone when the takeover happens.

I'm personally not too bothered either way by that.

He's been a nob but maybe if he wasn't the non executive or whatever the hell he is, things might have actually ended up being a lot worse. We won't ever know that though.

It just appears like he's done f*ck all to help. Maybe that's not quite the case.
    I've said before I reckon he'll come out with some bullshit about it was better to be involved & to "be the voice of reason" than to resign & leave them to it.
  • As @DOUCHER says, nothing will happen whilst what division we will be in hangs in the balance. He’s NEVER wrong

Corrected that for you :smiley:
  • When and where is the party?
  • When and where is the party?

crossbars have a garage dj for the shrewsbury home game
  • what happened to the guy who first mooted the Aussie involvement after bumping into a guy in a Melbourne coffee shop? We need him on the case.

It was my mate who got talking to the financial guy in the coffee shop who was trying to get the investors together, and had been part of the group who had already been over to meet with Katrien.
    After I told the story on here, my mate never saw him again (he used to see him in there for a chat most mornings). Apparently he told the owner of the coffee shop that he was very angry with my mate and he had got into a lot of trouble at work.
    I was careful not to mention anything about it on here until the news actually broke in the Daily Mail, but they must have been monitoring this forum and nailed him after I mentioned the location of the coffee shop in Melbourne.
    Anyway, from LinkedIn, it looks like he's still in the same job!
    I have no idea, if it's the same lot, or a different Aussie consortium that may still be involved.
    great help you are ;-))

• edited February 2018
    For the Prediction thread, I’m going on the legal sale date, like the completion date when you sell your house.
  • Sponsored links:

• I now have Rick and the club on an all tweets notification alert!!
  • fingers crossed everyone.......
  • I’m out and about in West Sussex, hence delayed response. I have two sources for the fact the buyer and seller have reached agreement. I don’t have 100 per cent confirmation of who the buyer is.

Don’t expect an official announcement yet because there is something to be done that won’t affect the agreement. I would speculate it may be around the directors’ loans, which had not been addressed two days ago, but that’s a guess. The directors’ loans do not need to be addressed to do the deal but the buyer may want clean title on acquisition.

In regards to this issue, how long did it take to sort for the spivs and RD? Trying to get an idea of timescale
  • Redrobo said:

But who?

Roland's son.
  • Redrobo said:

But who?

Roland's son.
    'Roderick'

PAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A GIMP
  • Redrobo said:

But who?

Roland's son.
    Preferred buyer :-(
  • Redrobo said:

But who?

Roland's son.
    Preferred buyer :-(
    For an undisclosed fee as well
  • Sponsored links:

• I’m as tense as when Shaun Newton took his Wembley penalty......so you all know just how I’m feeling.
    I can’t even bare watching the replays as I’m still sure he’s going to miss!

it was Keith Jones I was worried about !

• Redrobo said:

But who?

Roland's son.
    'Roderick'

PAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT A GIMP
  • I’m as tense as when Shaun Newton took his Wembley penalty......so you all know just how I’m feeling.

was a poor penalty that one - he looked nervous stepping up to take it and Perez should really have saved it

luckily the gods were shining on us that day!

• Do you think Karl’s heard anything
  • Dunny deal?

dunny
    [duhn-ee]
    noun, plural dun·nies. Australian Slang.
    an outside privy; outhouse.
  • edited February 2018
    Sounds very promising I must say but looks like any announcement is at best next week or possibly longer. I’m sure RD is now very keen to get rid. He’s spending money for no reason. At least that’s gratifying.
  • Sounds very promising I must say but looks like any announcement is at best next week or possibly longer. I’m sure RD is now very keen to get rid. He’s spending money for no reason. At least that’s gratifying.

Next week at the latest I reckon otherwise @Airman Brown wouldn’t have announced it.

John Robinson. I can’t remember it clearly now but remember it being weak and easy for the keeper....if the keeper went the right way
  • Nope. I've tried but I just can't. That's it for the day. No way am I getting any more work done today.

As if you need an excuse Canters........
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!