Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Well that's me not getting back to sleep.

That'll teach you for microwaving a Pot Noodle
  • If it is a done deal it's a shame it's been completed a week after the deadline

No way am I going to complain about that in the great scheme of things!
  • Okay everyone, back to work. Sounds like the announcement won't be today.
  • Trying to snowboard in the alps but keep stopping to refresh. I can smell it!
  • So by the sounds of it no papers have been signed and no money exchanged? Sorry but in my world that is far from a "Done Deal"
  • Blue balls
  • Sponsored links:

• cafc999 said:

Strueth, this thread has gone into meltdown Shelia

Strewth!!!!

Just you wait until the Australian Grammar Constabulary get their hands on you...
  • Trying to snowboard in the alps but keep stopping to refresh. I can smell it!

Are you on the brown run?? :wink:
  • Blue balls

Or Red Bulls?
  • Nothing in any of the news threads over here...time for bed, hopefully some better news when I get up. night all.
  • All I want to know is what thread we spout our rubbish on when the takeover is done & dusted.
  • All I want to know is what thread we spout our rubbish on when the takeover is done & dusted.

That'll be the thread where we can bitch and moan about the new owners
  • Gonna miss my black and white scarf, when this is all over.
  • Sponsored links:

• When can I buy Charlton shirts for the kids and be sure I’m not greasing the palm of Roland ?
  • Can’t wait to get back to the valley. Can almost hear valley floyd road booming around me and taking the missus (who’s never been to a football match) now we live in London and have no excuse.
  • Can’t wait to get back to the valley. Can almost hear valley floyd road booming around me and taking the missus (who’s never been to a football match) now we live in London and have no excuse.

Did you used to live in Leeds?

Did you used to live in Leeds?
    She used to live in hereford, we did the long distance thing til a year and a half ago where we moved in together. She’s offered to go to charlton but gets mega confused when I tell her to not mention going whilst “that Belgian wanker owns the club” whilst simultaneously tell stories about showing the house my grandad grew up in round the corner from the valley etc.

Poor thing.
  • Taxi_Lad said:

Well that's me not getting back to sleep.

That'll teach you for microwaving a Pot Noodle
    After the news this is the first time I've been to this thread, first comment I see.... :neutral:
  • Nope. Nope, not getting involved until it's announced. I've been hurt before
  • Preempting good news I have just bought my £5 ticket for the match on 24th!!!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!