Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    When douchebag sold standard he allegedly took the sell on fees as part of the deal. He pocketed 10mil apparently from the Michy Batshuayi deal that took him from Marseille to chelski.
    Maybe he’s trying to get the Lookman and Konsa sell on fees too. I assume we have one on Gomez.
    They would be sizeable amounts of cash if they all progress!
  • Options
    Rothko said:
    Reports the last 30 min say Ashley has said Staveley has yet to make a single offer for the club and all media reports that she offered £250M are false and she has wasted his time. Ouch!
  • Options
    My contact knows nothing. And they are in a position to know something, on a number of levels. I am still not ITK. :-(
  • Options
    I’ve no idea why you would name your private equity firm PCP Capital partners. Surely the drug connotations would put you off?

Reading this thread actually....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    CAFCsayer said:

Is there any way to set it so you get an alert when Redhenry posts on this thread so I don't have to sift through all the other shite?

Sniff the air in the general Kent / South London direction, If you can smell piss you know Sir Redhenry has spoken...
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

Is there any way to set it so you get an alert when Redhenry posts on this thread so I don't have to sift through all the other shite?

Sniff the air in the general Kent / South London direction, If you can smell piss you know Sir Redhenry has spoken...
    Erm.......

• Options
    edited January 2018

CAFCsayer said:

Does he really exist, has anyone ever seen him or is he really Thomas Driesden in league with "The Duche?" and just winding us up?
  • Options

CAFCsayer said:

Does he really exist, has anyone ever seen him or is he really Thomas Driesden in league with "The Duche?" and just winding us up?
    Yes, I know who Red Henry is & I'm sure quite a few do.
  • Options
    .....don't go 'alves with him
  • Options
    Is it takeover eve today?
  • Options

Yes, one more sleep.
  • Options

Yes, one more sleep.
    I hope it is, I hope that when the news is finally announced there will be a sell out crowd at the following home game...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Seems to of gone very quiet, let’s hope it’s the Lull before the storm.
  • Options

almost too quiet

any new light to shed over this @Redhenry or @Airman Brown

Anything would be appreciated
  • Options
    It’s happening!

RolandOut
  • Options
    cafcwill said:

almost too quiet

Interesting that @Redhenry and @Airman Brown have gone quiet too. Do they know something is about to happen?
  • Options

cafcwill said:

almost too quiet

Interesting that @Redhenry and @Airman Brown have gone quiet too. Do they know something is about to happen?
    Airman's busy celebrating the VoTV birthday.
  • Options
    Roland's idea of the value of the club and the prospective buyers idea of the value of the club can' t be too far away surely? If Roland is wanting a totally unrealistic figure or is totally immovable on price, then surely all interested parties would have "walked away" by now. This gives me some hope, but it is Roland we are talking about!
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!