Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

Can you imagine the state of this thread by then.

Late February - just how friendly are the people of Honduras?
    Mid March - a lively discussion on felching
    Early April - the poetry of Dylan Thomas
    Etc etc

Count me out of that one :-(

Isn't that a village in Sussex?
  • Options

DOUCHER said:

There wont be a takeover before the season ends imo

think you're probably right
    All completed by Friday then.

Then all those ITK will come out and say I knew but was asked not to say anything zzzzzzzz
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

There’s no takeover though.
  • Options

Etc etc

upper of lower felching ?
  • Options
    lolwray said:

Etc etc

upper of lower felching ?

I believe Lower Felching is near Upper Dicker and vice versa.
  • Options
    cafcwill said:

any news about this 'Swiss Arrival' that is supposed to be happening today?

Has there been any update on this rumour at all?
  • Options
    cafcwill said:

cafcwill said:

Give it time.....
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

cafcwill said:

cafcwill said:

Give it time.....
    Have you heard something? something 'Tingle-Worthy'?
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Personally I think Dylan Thomas is pretty cool.

As black as a Charlton transfer window, boot black, referee black.
  • Options

bobmunro said:

seth plum said:

Personally I think Dylan Thomas is pretty cool.

Loan or a permanent deal? How tall is he?

https://www.transfermarkt.com/dylan-thomas/profil/spieler/319305
    I see he's currently a free agent ......... by the time Robinson has talked him into signing, there'd be
    no rhyme or reason why he wouldn't be well versed on the situation at Charlton.
  • Options
    Has anyone seen Gemma Arterton at the Valley recently? :wink:
  • Options
    I see Mike Ashley has received a higher offer for Newcastle today, i wonder if he might buy a London club, bring some of that £300 million to SE London
  • Options
    cafcwill said:

cafcwill said:

I provided an update on this a couple of pages ago, I was fairly offended to discover that not many listers took me seriously....

In future, I’m going to be like @DOUCHER and not release any of my Swiss roll & Eddie Large consortium gossip until AFTER IT HAS HAPPENED

There, you’ve all made me do that...
  • Options
    barstool said:

I see Mike Ashley has received a higher offer for Newcastle today, i wonder if he might buy a London club, bring some of that £300 million to SE London

Listening to the radio today it’s a stalemate no one shifting an inch currently
  • Options
    barstool said:

Hope not.
  • Options

barstool said:

Listening to the radio today it’s a stalemate no one shifting an inch currently
    Rumours going around that she has met his asking price? Connected
  • Options
    If so and there is truth in his involvement with us that may be very beneficial to his position
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Latest on Newcastle is that Ashley is holding off on any deal until next month when premier league clubs will find out how much the TV money will be next year, thus allowing him to increase his price of the club.

If he is involved I hope in the time it takes to sell, we have Red Henry’s lot (who has confirmed are still in it) wrap up a deal
  • Options
    If other clubs are smart enough to realise our situation we could easily see a cheeky bid or two come in.

I’m sure that RD would accept pretty much any offer for any player. Perhaps it’s just as well that Fosu and JFC are not fit. Bauer and Kashi are at risk I would think and possibly Aribo too.

I suspect things could get a lot worse before they get any better.
  • Options
    magic1999 said:

DOUCHER said:

Then all those ITK will come out and say I knew but was asked not to say anything zzzzzzzz

I've got know more idea when it's going to happen than any of u lot so please stop hanging on my every word!!!! It's not good for you
  • Options
    DOUCHER said:

magic1999 said:

DOUCHER said:

I've got know more idea when it's going to happen than any of u lot so please stop hanging on my every word!!!! It's not good for you
    OK - I'll start stop hanging on your every word.
  • Options
    bobmunro said:

DOUCHER said:

magic1999 said:

DOUCHER said:

OK - I'll start stop hanging on your every word.
    Thanks bobby
  • Options

Was looking into articles about Andrew Muir, the Aussie. The more I read about him, the more I like him.

As mentioned earlier, he sold "The Good Guys" electronics chain (a family business his father founded) for $870 million cash about 17 months ago, which means he is liquid. Also was looking to sell $130 million of real estate one year ago but no word if he did, so I think he might even be worth a billion dollars (£700M.) Post-sale he bought a historic house for $17 million and a used jet for $10 mil, so he appears in the spending mood. Claims his main goal now is philanthropy. His role as director of Essondon Football Club is primarily focused on determining compensation for management. Big believer in good nutrition for children and operates charities in this area. Follower of "positive psychology." His business motto is... "just because I am born with genes does not mean I am the best person to run the business." Probably explains why he wants to have a consortium buy the club. Does not like to give many interviews. Animal lover who has given money to stop rhino poaching in Africa.

I've decided he is the one I want, of those mentioned. Sounds like he was first to the table but does not want to over pay. I hope he buys the club.

Fucking communist.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!