Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    There wont be a takeover before the season ends imo
  • Options

How you're wrong about that, but certainly not expecting anything to happen until Konsa has been sold.
  • Options

That’s my fear as well.

One factor that may make it sooner is him currently losing around £500k a month, so that’s another £3mill on the debt that he almost certainly won’t get back. If the club is worth ‘x’ now it won’t be worth ‘x + £3mill’ in June.

It’s the hope that kills.

• Options
    After Robinson's comments after the Bury game the club/Murray need to update the fans with what is happening asap.
  • Options
    Dannoo_86 said:

After Robinson's comments after the Bury game the club/Murray need to update the fans with what is happening asap.

Murray did when Holmes was sold. You won't get any more than that.

• Options
    edited January 2018

Dannoo_86 said:

Murray did when Holmes was sold. You won't get any more than that.

Still waiting for Clarification if that was the Statement or not. Asked Cawley, Mendez and Bacon last night on twitter. None could confirm if it was or not and they were still waiting for confirmation themselves. Cawley said it wouldn't surprise him if it was, Mendez waiting for clarification and Bacon seem to think from what the club was suggesting (not confirming) that that was it#

• Options
    bobmunro said:

That’s my fear as well.

One factor that may make it sooner is him currently losing around £500k a month, so that’s another £3mill on the debt that he almost certainly won’t get back. If the club is worth ‘x’ now it won’t be worth ‘x + £3mill’ in June.

It’s the hope that kills.

Unless we're promoted.
  • Options
    Dannoo_86 said:

I thought Robbo said next updated will be the 18/01/18
  • Options
    Dutch rudder is a new one.
    lolwray said:

heard that Ruud Gullitt has a record number of dutch caps

Is he all right?

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Uboat said:

Can you imagine the state of this thread by then.

Late February - just how friendly are the people of Honduras?
    Mid March - a lively discussion on felching
    Early April - the poetry of Dylan Thomas
    Etc etc
    what a grim prediction lol
  • Options
    Personally I think Dylan Thomas is pretty cool.
  • Options
    I'm trust I'm not the only person having to google a lot of words on this thread at the moment :innocent:
  • Options
    edited January 2018
  • Options
    seth plum said:

"brilliantined trout" and all that...if you ve never been to Laugharne ..do go
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Dannoo_86 said:

or alternatively he might expect an update from the fans on Saturday.
  • Options
    IT'S HAPPENING!!!!!!!!

.....sorry. I just wanted to get this thread back on track.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

lolwray said:

seth plum said:

I have been there, to his house and peeped into his outbuilding/boathouse where he did a lot of writing, nicely undisturbed. I have to confess I was pretty thrilled to visit there, and in the house they were playing recordings of Richard Burton speaking some of the poetry. His voice was beautiful, the sun was shining, and I confess to shedding a tear at the awesomeness of it all.

For those less familiar with Burton's voice think 'broadsword calling Danny boy'.
    Personally speaking, I prefer Patrick Kavanagh...
  • Options
    seth plum said:

lolwray said:

seth plum said:

I have been there, to his house and peeped into his outbuilding/boathouse where he did a lot of writing, nicely undisturbed. I have to confess I was pretty thrilled to visit there, and in the house they were playing recordings of Richard Burton speaking some of the poetry. His voice was beautiful, the sun was shining, and I confess to shedding a tear at the awesomeness of it all.

For those less familiar with Burton's voice think 'broadsword calling Danny boy'.
    Or the narration in War of The Worlds (Jeff Wayne album)
  • Options
    HarryLime said:

Red_James said:

Dannoo_86 said:

I thought Robbo said next updated will be the 18/01/18
    I doubt we'll get any update from Murray again, until a couple of days after Konsa is flogged for an undisclosed fee.
    18th is presser day when Robinson has to field a load of questions about things he has no control over.
    It's the Charlton way these days.
    Where's Henderson when you need him?
    I presume Dillon Phillips as the senior goalkeeper with a contract owned by the club now has "the buck stops here" responsibility. RM appears to have forgotten that football clubs have wider responsibilities than their shareholders a long time ago.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Loan or a permanent deal? How tall is he?

• Options
    bobmunro said:

seth plum said:

Loan or a permanent deal? How tall is he?

https://www.transfermarkt.com/dylan-thomas/profil/spieler/319305
  • Options
    Attention....I am Dave of 4months into the future and have been sent back to January 16th 2018 to deliver this special message.

I can inform you that the takeover will be confirmed on pape 358* on the takeover thread.....

I'm not going to say whether or not everything's good or shit because the rules of the time portal do not allow such things.

All I can say is a few weeks ago Donald trump sent a really controversial tweet.

The general opinion is that he's gone too far this time.

• Options

think you're probably right
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!