Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    edited January 2018
    This site crashed for me 10 minutes ago. Sadly it wasn't a glut of posts due to some good takeover news as I had hoped...
  • Options
    Is there a prize for the 10kth post on this thread?
  • Options
    Lol never would have predicted that my throwaway ‘Dutch oven’ comment would become such a talking point.

• Options
    edited January 2018
    Nothing to see here! Dutch ovens look fairly harmless
  • Options

I’m pretty confused. We are still hearing from trusted sources that there remain several parties interested in buying the club.

Rumour that it could go through as early as this coming weekend and some sort of announcement by the club midweek.

I can’t help thinking that we are still some way off any conclusion. Surely if one party were that close the others would have dropped out.

My guess is that if the club announce anything it’s just going to be that talks are ongoing and that’s it. It’s either done or it isn’t.

Again a guess but I think we are still weeks away.

Maybe he is doing a Dutch (Flemish) Auction?
    More likely a Dutch oven
    I just spat coffee across my desk, that really tickled me.
    I've just googled Dutch oven. What with not knowing what 'bukakke' was (different thread) I'm starting to think I've had a very sheltered life.

Ed. don't google it ladies
    Hi Tatters,
    I hadn’t thought I’d led a sheltered life until now.
    I also don’t know what those two terms mean.
    At the risk of sounding like I’m addressing an agony aunt, should I google them?
    Yours,
    Morry
    Dear Morry

You may call me Arse.

I have to say that had I not goggled these words I wouldn't have imagined either of these acts. I'd advise not to. Ignorance is bliss. I now have some unwanted images in my mind.

Yours,
    Arse

I’m pretty confused. We are still hearing from trusted sources that there remain several parties interested in buying the club.

Rumour that it could go through as early as this coming weekend and some sort of announcement by the club midweek.

I can’t help thinking that we are still some way off any conclusion. Surely if one party were that close the others would have dropped out.

My guess is that if the club announce anything it’s just going to be that talks are ongoing and that’s it. It’s either done or it isn’t.

Again a guess but I think we are still weeks away.

Maybe he is doing a Dutch (Flemish) Auction?
    More likely a Dutch oven
    I just spat coffee across my desk, that really tickled me.
    I've just googled Dutch oven. What with not knowing what 'bukakke' was (different thread) I'm starting to think I've had a very sheltered life.

Ed. don't google it ladies
    Hi Tatters,
    I hadn’t thought I’d led a sheltered life until now.
    I also don’t know what those two terms mean.
    At the risk of sounding like I’m addressing an agony aunt, should I google them?
    Yours,
    Morry
    Dear Morry

You may call me Arse.

I have to say that had I not goggled these words I wouldn't have imagined either of these acts. I'd advise not to. Ignorance is bliss. I now have some unwanted images in my mind.

Yours,
    Arse

Oh yes, we’ll never one to let sleeping dogs lie as it were, probably best not to google:

Il Ung-Ko Bukkake

Or

Il Kyung-Jo Bukkake

Neither of which I knew were a thing.
  • Options
    Can’t we just get back to poetry ?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Or an actual takeover to rear its head!
  • Options

Lol never would have predicted that my throwaway ‘Dutch oven’ comment would become such a talking point.

I googled Dutch oven and a few pictures of slow cook pot things came up.

2.5 seconds of my life il never get back
  • Options
    _nam11 said:

Was in my local doctors earlier, back killing me. Looking about and see a fella on his phone, and caught a glimpse. The amount of perverts about is disgusting nowadays.

Arse is being called a Fella now. Don't take that, Dutch oven him. Don't confuse with Dutch rudder or could all be in trouble.
  • Options

_nam11 said:

Was in my local doctors earlier, back killing me. Looking about and see a fella on his phone, and caught a glimpse. The amount of perverts about is disgusting nowadays.

Arse is being called a Fella now. Don't take that, Dutch oven him. Don't confuse with Dutch rudder or could all be in trouble.
    Maybe there were two of us googling in the docs....or I need to shave my beard off.
    A lady should never shave her beard off.
  • Options

_nam11 said:

Maybe there were two of us googling in the docs....or I need to shave my beard off.
    A lady should never shave her beard off.
    Off with the beard & who cares if they're a lady or not :smiley:
  • Options
    Can another thread be opened titled sexual acts.

This has got a bit silly.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Think this has been exhausted now, back to thread now please, ta

I can't stand it when a thread goes off topic.
  • Options
    edited January 2018
    Okay fine, when sensible is ordered, I can deliver....
    I heard @LouisMend saying that this guy's looking at DD as well now...
  • Options
    Well, still no news on the take-over then ?
  • Options
    You know you're on a CL Takeover thread when we reach this quality of posting. Carry on everyone.
  • Options
    any news about this 'Swiss Arrival' that is supposed to be happening today?
  • Options
    heard that Ruud Gullitt has a record number of dutch caps
  • Options
    The announcement of the takeover is expected tomorrow...until then back to the drivel.
  • Options
    One day Roland or his family may want to sell part of their interest in Melexis - I would strongly advise any buyers to bear in mind his current asset stripping behaviour when doing their due diligence and negotiating the price. RD ( and also Ricky Holmes for that matter) should note that the manner of their departure is often seen as a true measure of a man (or a woman for that matter) and will stay with them forever.
  • Options
    No .... but I once had a Swiss roll.
  • Options
    Very quiet. Calm before the storm? Or does it just signify a long long way to go?
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!