Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    I can confirm that half the people posting on this thread today are right.  And half are wrong. 

I cannot, however, work out which half is which. 
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    Airman has confirmed that there is no shortage of potential buyers. Nobody is buying because Roland wants too much. So this is just more of the same crap. Are we supposed to forget he wants too much or assume an even bigger idiot than him wants to buy us at £60m?
  • Options
    sam3110 said:
    So what's the odds for the 4 options do we reckon?

1) Aussie bid

2) Mike Ashley

3) Dalman 

4) Duchatelet
    70% roland
    5% Aussie
    3% Mike Ashley
    22% Dalman

• Options
    sam3110 said:
    So what's the odds for the 4 options do we reckon?

1) Aussie bid

2) Mike Ashley

3) Dalman 

4) Duchatelet
    70% roland
    5% Aussie
    3% Mike Ashley
    22% Dalman

1% Yvette Fielding - there’s still a chance 
  • Options
    If we ended up with the Aussies after being so close with this guy it would be a bit of an anticlimax. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    £60m, £45m - still way too much for a club losing money at the rate we do! Nobody is going to pay that. In all honesty, you would think a sane seller would bite somebody's arm off for £30m!
  • Options
    Apparently Dalman has said a number of times in the past that he wants to own his own club. Fingers crossed he’s keen enough that he’s not put off by whatever he finds when going through the books.
  • Options
    What happened to Mark Curry!?
  • Options
    edited June 2019
    JamesSeed said:
    Airman has confirmed that there is no shortage of potential buyers. Nobody is buying because Roland wants too much. So this is just more of the same crap. Are we supposed to forget he wants too much or assume an even bigger idiot than him wants to buy us at £60m?
    Sum is close to the £33m plus directors loans Muttley. Same for this Cardiff fella. It was more (nearer Airman’s £45m) but Roly reduced it (the selling his shares for £1 business). Roland wants out, and much of it is down to the protests which have really got to him. 
    Dalman seems like he means business, but he’ll probably discover all the crap that Gerard discovered, and it’s a question of whether or not it puts him off, I imagine. How it could happen quickly I have no idea, but we live in hope. 
    If he’s been involved for months and has done due diligence , he must know by now all the complications . 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    GM seemed quite unruffled. 
    I knew it. Roland has been genetically modified.
  • Options
    J BLOCK said:
    If true that he now wants 33Mill plus director loans, that seems reasonable for a club like us, given the league/facilitators/youth set up/fan base - Big Big If though 
    So you think that our club is worth £40m. Are you sure? 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Sum is close to the £33m plus directors loans Muttley. Same for this Cardiff fella. It was more (nearer Airman’s £45m) but Roly reduced it (the selling his shares for £1 business). Roland wants out, and much of it is down to the protests which have really got to him. 
    Dalman seems like he means business, but he’ll probably discover all the crap that Gerard discovered, and it’s a question of whether or not it puts him off, I imagine. How it could happen quickly I have no idea, but we live in hope. 
    If he’s been involved for months and has done due diligence , he must know by now all the complications . 
    Maybe. Let’s hope so, eh. (Sorry Gezza).
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Why have it seems so many people been sitting on this until today. What’s the significance of it coming into the public domain today ? Who do we think authorised it’s release ? 
  • Options
    How complicated can it be James ? They’ve agreed a price / they are buying a football club - it’s difficult to comprehend what other crap Gerard might have found ? - I’m not doubting you btw - but I can’t understand what it might have been 
  • Options
    Vinnie V. said:
    Wikipedia already shows dalman as owner of cafc. 
    Not any more. Back to RD 😢
  • Options
    Talal said:
    JamesSeed said:
    GM seemed quite unruffled. 
    Who? 
    Gerard Murphy? 
    Who?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    J BLOCK said:
    If true that he now wants 33Mill plus director loans, that seems reasonable for a club like us, given the league/facilitators/youth set up/fan base - Big Big If though 
    So you think that our club is worth £40m. Are you sure? 
    It’s only worth what someone’ll pay for it. 
    Yay! Another one for team #OWWSOWP. Think that makes two of us?
  • Options
    Signing out for the day. Never read so many posts for ages. I'm sure same again tmrw!! 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!