Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• ct_addick said:
    How could Gadaffi have passed the fit and proper test to buy United ?
    Osuma bin Laden would stand as guarantor!
  • Laddick01 said:
    This one feels more ‘real’ than the others. A lot of people jumping on it as a story. 
    Agree, wonder why the identity has suddenly been leaked after 3 months though
    To gee up the Aussies.
  • Rich Cawley making me feel hopeful on Twitter. I don't like this lads
  • More real than "imminent" or " 2 tough weeks but it will be worth it" ? Nah it's RD these people are dealing with and whatever his ego decides.
  • Laddick01 said:
    This one feels more ‘real’ than the others. A lot of people jumping on it as a story. 
    Maybe to put extra pressure on RD to sell up?
  • Laddick01 said:
    Ittv saying deal off.
    I read your posts quite a lot on here and have come to the conclusion that you are either under 15 years old or seriously gullible.
    I am not 15 years old.Just passing on what Paul May has said on ittv site .
    Please don’t quote anything from that site . I can put up with your bad grammar but repeating what they say  on there is unacceptable! 🤪
    It's all he has ever done @Bedsaddick
  • What will make me feel hopeful is if it gets reported that Roland is willing to move on the price. No sign of that yet!
  • I actually have some info from the writer of the wales online article I’ve obtained from twitter guys and dolls..
    Ask him why he thinks Dalman will stay at Cardiff? 
  • Sponsored links:

• edited June 2019
    The Cardiff forum have nothing but positive things to say about him
  • Wales bloke says he reckons Dalman stays at Cardiff. Pissed all over my chips.
  • Are we the only Club he still owns?
    Sorry, I should know but......

Kind of hoping that if we’re the last to go, he might just say, ‘feck it Mehmet, it’s yours’

I know. 

Straws, clutching. 

Kind of hoping that if we’re the last to go, he might just say, ‘feck it Mehmet, it’s yours’

I know. 

Straws, clutching. 
    Still has the German club and his family still has the Hungarian club, I think.
  • Mahmetz moved to Cardiff and is a Belgie 20 man.

Those boys move in mysterious ways!
  • edited June 2019
    Laddick01 said:
    To either A) Put pressure on Douchbag to sell or more likely B ) Heres what you could have had Charlton fans before your shitweasel chairman fucked it up for you and the buyer walked

I know. 

Straws, clutching. 
    Still has the German club and his family still has the Hungarian club, I think.
    Bugger!
  • PeterTate said:
    In Wikipedia  Mehmet is listed as the owner of Charlton Athletic-do they know something we don't?  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mehmet_Dalman
    A little premature I think!

• Sponsored links:

• Too good to be true!
  • For me the reasoning of the Wales journo seems to be simply because the deal has taken so long. 

I’d also add I’ve been pretty confident about Charlton keeping loads of players/managers/ staff that we’ve ended up losing.

We know there is interest, let’s hope the 40/60 stuff is just conjecture.
  • 1699 was the year one of the Sikh gurus pulled an epic fakeout non-human sacrifice at the Baisakhi festival. Maybe a bad omen 
  • I actually have some info from the writer of the wales online article I’ve obtained from twitter guys and dolls..
    Ask him why he thinks Dalman will stay at Cardiff? 
    He said in a reply to a Cardiff fans “just hope it falls through which it might”. I think it’s more hope than judgement and the fact we’ve Roland.
  • Whilst we all know things can change....why break the story today only for people to say he is staying where he is? 

Must be serious legs to this or they wouldnt bother.
  • This story (about Dalman) is now 'breaking' everywhere, BBC just picked it up, Cardiff City on-line also quoting it, obviously the Evening Standard now confirming they knew about it 3 months ago...this i think either has legs and is putting pressure on RD to sell, or RD using it to put pressure on the Aussies. As i said in a post a few minutes ago...I believe something is happening and he's gone by 24th June.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!