Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Dalman is seriously wealthy and has extensive connections in the game. No question he could get deal done - I think - but Duchatelet demands are key, as ever. #cafc

"No question he could get deal done - I think". 

So, in reality, there is a question  

• The deal will full through.
    What does that mean ?
    What does any of it really mean?
  • bobmunro said:
    Talal said:
    Won't be getting excited until I see "done deal" again. 

Surely WIOTOS
    Nah don't read it. 
  • He was born in Paphos and I went there in April. Too much of a coincidence for me. It's happening!
    And I’m going there in September! The stars are aligning. 
  • Sponsored links:

• It's saying deal unlikely.
  • Ittv has never experienced this much traffic. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    @Ollywozere
    Can you make sure you use the term 'Done Deal' when the takeover deal breaks on the O.S?
    Is that the site Roland posts on?  There’s more lies there than on the side of a Brexit bus. No, I won’t believe it til it’s in VOTV. 
  • Sorry, but I absolutely, unequivocally, steadfastly refuse to get excited, carried away, enthused or wound up until it's announced either on the website or by Airman.  
  • Sponsored links:

• Ittv saying deal off.
    FFS!
    Suggest you go back and read it again......it does not say that at all.
  • addick05 said:
    Sorry, but I absolutely, unequivocally, steadfastly refuse to get excited, carried away, enthused or wound up until it's announced either on the website or by Airman.  
    Speaking of who..... he’s been conspicuous by his absence 
  • I believe it said 60/40 in favour of not happening and possibly find out in the next 48 hours. 

Im sure the 48hrs part is more for Dalman rather than us knowing if it’s happening or not... 
  • Time to sit and wait I think....obviously something is happening due to CAFC being in some kind of press/information moratorium, and I don't think its just because people are away on holiday. I'm hopeful that come June 24th (when players return I think), that RD will be gone for good.
  • I am getting my popcorn out and a drink 
  • Taxi_Lad said:
    addick05 said:
    Sorry, but I absolutely, unequivocally, steadfastly refuse to get excited, carried away, enthused or wound up until it's announced either on the website or by Airman.  
    Speaking of who..... he’s been conspicuous by his absence 

In Cardiff overseeing the deal on behalf of the fans?
  • Henry si Belgium when more potential news comes to light? 
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!