Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• THERE IS NOTHING HAPPENING

GO BACK TO SLEEP
  • I would not have Varney anymore, especially after The Spivs and the Ebbsfleet situation
  • Hints of two Middle Eastern guys with Curbs at Wembley . Anything on that ?
    Cycled past Sparrows Lane at around 12.30 today and I am 99.9% certain the same two bloke pulled out Infront of me in a huge Range Rover.
    Could be pretty significant.
    I'm fairly sure that Ravi was sitting next to Curbs, might be wrong.
  • Curbs and Varney with a lot of funding behind them are in a good position to take over, taken from you know where. 
    Someone’s putting two and two together and coming up with five. Nothing to see .. move along #TeamWIOTOS
  • I'd love it if Roland took the promotion money... Reduced his asking price accordingly and just fucked off at the first offer.
  • I think I read on one thread that someone said that the two guys were from Betdaq but doesn’t that seem unlikely given that Betdaq are owned by Ladbrookes I think ? Also do Middle East investors get into betting ?
    Cycled past Sparrows Lane at around 12.30 today and I am 99.9% certain the same two bloke pulled out Infront of me in a huge Range Rover.
    1) Check the film from your camera helmet.
    2) Why aren’t you working?
    3) Has your car broken down?
    4) What was the reg number?
    5) How close we’re you to them at Wembley?
    6) How pissed were you?
  • Sponsored links:

• A Range Rover, at a training ground full of footballers?
    The footballers are on holiday.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    A Range Rover, at a training ground full of footballers?
    Could be picking stuff up though. A Range Rover at a football club's training ground is hardly a revelation. 
  • Dazzler21 said:
    Could be picking stuff up though. A Range Rover at a football club's training ground is hardly a revelation. 
    No it’s not but if Clem is correct that it was the two guys from Wembley in the car then that’s completely different.
  • Dazzler21 said:
    No it’s not but if Clem is correct that it was the two guys from Wembley in the car then that’s completely different.
    But no one has said that, just that there's a Range Rover at the training ground.
  • I must admit it seems highly unlikely to me and just us lot clutching at straws again but you never know. 
  • PopIcon said:
    Hints of two Middle Eastern guys with Curbs at Wembley . Anything on that ?
    He was.
  • Ok as you were.
  • 1636, English theologian Roger Williams founded Rhode Island.
  • Sponsored links:

• 1636, English theologian Roger Williams founded Rhode Island.
    Good grief....
  • edited May 2019
    JamesSeed said:
    Wasn’t the a Varney/Curbishley rumour? Maybe there are a few interested parties circling. 
    I think Roland is so bitter against Varney that he would rather keep the club another year and lose 10 more million.
    Eh? He dislikes him so much he's prepared to incur £10m losses not to sell? Ridiculous to even contemplate. You may as well say he dislikes him so much he would sell to pass on the running £10m pa loss.
  • PopIcon said:
    I only know of Ravi Shankar the sitar player but he died some years ago so I’ve ruled him out. So who is this Ravi geezer?
  • Ravi is part of the management team. Not sure his exact title these days. Top man btw.
  • edited May 2019
    JamesSeed said:
    Wasn’t the a Varney/Curbishley rumour? Maybe there are a few interested parties circling. 
    I think Roland is so bitter against Varney that he would rather keep the club another year and lose 10 more million.
    Eh? He dislikes him so much he's prepared to incur £10m losses not to sell? Ridiculous to even contemplate. You may as well say he dislikes him so much he would sell to pass on the running £10m pa loss.
    Don't you mean "Huh"?
  • Redrobo said:
    1) Check the film from your camera helmet.
    2) Why aren’t you working?
    3) Has your car broken down?
    4) What was the reg number?
    5) How close we’re you to them at Wembley?
    6) How pissed were you?
    1) Don't have one
    2) Lunch break exercise
    3) Don't own one
    4) It was an 18 plate
    5) Didn't go (have seen the picture)
    6) See 5
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!