Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    1626, Charles 1 is crowned.
  • Options
    Anyone see the Royal Box?
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    Loved Lyle’s comment.....regarding hoping that the fans get what they really want in the summer......
    I did chuckle at this. Exactly what he meant. Lyle for a coaching role once his playing dates are over.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Me. Why?
  • Options
    cfgs said:
    JamesSeed said:
    She is far too old for me but if Liz rocks your boat. But isn't that treason perving on the queen?
    But would ya?
  • Options
    Chizz said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Me. Why?
    Aussies?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Chizz said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Me. Why?
    Aussies?
    Sitting in front of me.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Chizz said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Me. Why?
    Aussies?
    Sitting in front of me

In among the plebs or in a VIP area?
  • Options
    VIP
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    It’s happening!!!
  • Options
    Two middle Eastern men with Curbs.
  • Options
    Just been texting a Newcastle fan, he says Ashley is on his way out off the door, hmm I wonder!!!!
  • Options
    Sunderland fans on Ready to Go saying Ashley has sold Newcastle to the Arabs. Could he be moving for us now?

• Options
    Just been texting a Newcastle fan, he says Ashley is on his way out off the door, hmm I wonder!!!!
    No.
  • Options
    Pretty sure Aussies wouldn’t just be there to watch the match if they weren’t still very interested. It’s a long way to come to watch a football match. I wonder if promotion hasn’t triggered something. 
  • Options
    Sunderland fans on Ready to Go saying Ashley has sold Newcastle to the Arabs. Could he be moving for us now?

No, and I hope he isn’t too. We’re worth more than that. 
  • Options
    edited May 2019
    JamesSeed said:

I know so many Magpies. Trust me, we don't want him under any circumstances. We deserve better. Ashley makes every list of the 5-10 worst owners that is written. I don't want to go from one terrible owner to another. Besides, he would never buy a money-losing club. He demands a profit and knows he won't get one here in The Championship. Besides, first thing he would do is put up Sports Direct ads all over The Valley. Luckily, I think he never wants to be in English football again. At least I hope not.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:
    Muir and Murphy were in the lounge today 

A year on since they last appeared in front of Charlton fans. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    We don't want Ashley 
  • Options
    Really don’t know what yesterday’s results will do to the takeover, will he want more money?
  • Options
    Really don’t know what yesterday’s results will do to the takeover, will he want more money?
    Not according to the response LdT gave to this exact question at a recent fan’s Forum. 
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

But we're also worth significantly less than Roland is asking, even after yesterday.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!