Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• It’s imminent!
  • Could this be a ploy by the regime to stop any protests at Saturday's match?

*sorry if this has been mentioned before but I cannot be bothered to wade through page after page 
  • Solidgone said:
    It’s imminent!
    No ifs no buts
  • What's our Belgian journo mate up to nowadays?  Can someone make contact and convince him to write about this supposed £30 mill takeover in the Belgium press?  That would ramp up the pressure even more on Roly Poly.
    Prob running round with a spray can...👍,

(
  • Redskin said:
    JamesSeed said:
    Can we cut out the history lessons (and other blind alleys) and ’toe the line’ by sticking to the takeover please?

#NoPromote
    #NoPage2000

Can you cut out telling people what they can and can't post?

#effingbusybody
    Whoosh

#Effingbusybody
  • cafc999 said:
    Could this be a ploy by the regime to stop any protests at Saturday's match?

*sorry if this has been mentioned before but I cannot be bothered to wade through page after page 
    Well if you can’t be bothered with going back through the pages of time then we can’t be bothered to tell  ye if it’s been mentioned before. So ner  ;)
  • Solidgone said:
    It’s imminent!
    No ifs no buts

• bobmunro said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Amanda Staveley??? 

Her response when told the asking price.

Should this be in the Would Ya thread?
  • 1558, the Elizabethan period begins.
  • Sponsored links:

• Rudders22 said:
    bobmunro said:
    CAFCsayer said:
    Amanda Staveley??? 

Her response when told the asking price.

Should this be in the Would Ya thread?
    Its a yes from me 
  • edited March 2019
    X
  • 1559, Henry11 of France killed in a jousting accident.
    Too soon :wink:
  • edited March 2019
    Let’s sit tight until the additional news comes out perhaps tomorrow.
  • Solidgone said:
    It’s imminent!

Can you confirm this @iainment
  • Glad to see we're still being dicks to one another.
  • Sponsored links:

• The Standard article, if to be believed, does say the 'man' behind the bid which wouldn't point to Staveley.
  • matt88 said:
    The Standard article, if to be believed, does say the 'man' behind the bid which wouldn't point to Staveley.

It wouldn't be her money!
  • matt88 said:
    The Standard article, if to be believed, does say the 'man' behind the bid which wouldn't point to Staveley.
    We all have our own secrets...
  • Had my hopes up and seen them crash again too many times on us being rid of Roland the Rat, so this time, this rumour to me is a load of Cod's Wallop, yes fishy, next!
  • Mal said:
    Had my hopes up and seen them crash again too many times on us being rid of Roland the Rat, so this time, this rumour to me is a load of Cod's Wallop, yes fishy, next!
    Up the Addicks :wink:
  • I must admit that this bit worries me slightly

"When contacted by Standard Sport, Charlton did not deny talks had taken place and referred to an update provided to the fans’ forum this week. The club say Duchatelet is not prepared to lower his asking price."

I read it that the implied £30 mill bid by our mystery banker is still not going to be good enough for Uncle Roly. 

WIOTOS
  • edited March 2019
    Bob Diamond or the appropriately named Rich Ricci?

• The Standard article says:

’When contacted by Standard Sport, Charlton did not deny talks had taken place and referred to an update provided to the fans’ forum this week. The club say Duchatelet is not prepared to lower his asking price.’

But until they tell us what his asking price is, we’re no further forward. The £70m, if true, can only be with add ons for promotions etc, surely! 

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!