Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Accept it RD.
  • Options
    In the original post about this, back on p 1550, its says that new on takeover will be coming from various outlets (not including VOTV), so we've seen The Standard story, what else, when, and from where is this going to be released @Airman Brown ?

In next 24 hours it said.

You kids need to learn some patience @r@Redmidland
    24 hours is a long time when your his age!! ;)
  • Options
    Come on Rolly, you don’t want to leave this mess with your kids. Sell quickly before you die. You know it makes sense and time is not on your side.
  • Options
    Addickted said:
    I reckon it's fake news leaked to The Standard by @Henry Irving as the post turnover on this thread has been slowing down significantly.

#nopromote
    Damn, and I would have got away with it if it wasn't for those pesky kids fat blokes from Maidstone
  • Options
    Views now up to 5.3m

• Options
    I’ll have a go at Banker Bingo. What about the ex Barclays boss Bob Diamond. He was involved in the Premier Leage Barclays sponsorship and was a Chelsea season ticket holder. 
  • Options
    Doucher where are you?
    Come on lad, now is your moment  ;)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Is that right about Jim White texting RD asking if there has been a fresh, £30m bid, and RD coming back with "maybe but we get bids regularly"? I just see it on Facebook
  • Options
    Deffo fake news, don't fall for it people.
  • Options
    Is that right about Jim White texting RD asking if there has been a fresh, £30m bid, and RD coming back with "maybe but we get bids regularly"? I just see it on Facebook
    Maybe Roland will sell just to stop Jim White texting him every time there’s a new rumor 
  • Options
    Image result for banker gif
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    i'm assuming this is effectively a £37m bid as the directors haven't been approached to settle within the past year or Mr Smith would have no doubt advised us. Just that RD will only get £30m.
  • Options
    Also, we’ve lost our history updates so 

1556 Thomas Cranmer was burnt at the stake for treason & heresy. 
  • Options
    Views now up to 5.3m

It’ll be done once the number of views is equal to the asking price.
  • Options
    1556, Thomas Cranmer burned at the stake for treason.
  • Options
    I was just thinking Jim White would be bound to have texted Roland about this. But if he replied JW hasn’t tweeted about it. 
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited March 2019

Beat me to it. I wasn't expecting this latest news to escalate the number of pages so quickly.
  • Options
    Amanda Staveley??? 
  • Options

I just want to know what happens when we reach page 2020
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Amanda Staveley??? 
    Good call
  • Options
    CAFCsayer said:
    Amanda Staveley??? 
    Good call
    We live in hope... Would be Arab money backed. They're still adament on buying a prem club though
  • Options
    Yep. You wouldn't got from trying to purchasing Newcastle with a lot of potential to a crap div 1 side... losing money. 
  • Options
    edited March 2019

I just want to know what happens when we reach page 2020
    Well page 2020 we will all be talking about how great Roland is and how glad we are he didnt sell and instead pumped money into the cloob to get us promoted 

Edit: I am so glad admin removed flags haha
  • Options
    edited March 2019
    Rudders22 said:
    Yep. You wouldn't got from trying to purchasing Newcastle with a lot of potential to a crap div 1 side... losing money. 
    Not saying it is her but Newcastle not for sale.

Maybe they have changed their plans and see us as a cheaper way to get a club.

I have no idea who it is and have no inside info but she is a possibility.
  • Options
    Heard the deal involves moving to the Peninsula and a sponsorship from Pot Noodles and w@nking in to socks.

This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!