Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• How many hours left????

How long have you got? :wink:
  • It’s like 24-hrs wasted, total shambles...
  • I've just received a sign !

My mother in laws place has been getting closer and closer to exchange & completion, but never quite happened for one reason after another.

I've been wondering for some time what will happen first the house sale or the Charlton sale.

We've just exchanged with completion due Friday 11th January.

I tell you all, it's a sign :smile:

Does that mean your mother in law is available to play right back on Saturday them?
    She's nearly as injury prone as Ben Reeves and Lewis Page.
    I'll get her on stand by :smile:
  • edited January 2019
    400+ lifers and 200+ guests on line just now all waiting with bated breath.
  • Saturday morning will be 72 hours. if it hadn't happened by then. give up all hope
  • Saturday morning will be 72 hours. if it hadn't happened by then. give up all hope

this place will be in meltdown again
  • I've just received a sign !

My mother in laws place has been getting closer and closer to exchange & completion, but never quite happened for one reason after another.

I've been wondering for some time what will happen first the house sale or the Charlton sale.

We've just exchanged with completion due Friday 11th January.

I tell you all, it's a sign :smile:

I wondered the same thing as well when I was moving house too.

Except I completed late February last year!

this place will be in meltdown again
    I am already in meltdown....
  • Sponsored links:

• Holy shit. I got for a run, then come back to literally 6 straight hours on meetings and I'm on video chat so I have to contain my excitement because we're demoing a bunch of stuff to a client so I can't like jump up and down but FUCK IT MIGHT BE HAPPENING BUT LIKE MIGHT BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING ANY MORE BUT MAYBE!!!
  • thenewbie said:

SDAddick said:

Holy shit. I got for a run, then come back to literally 6 straight hours on meetings and I'm on video chat so I have to contain my excitement because we're demoing a bunch of stuff to a client so I can't like jump up and down but FUCK IT MIGHT BE HAPPENING BUT LIKE MIGHT BECAUSE I DON'T BELIEVE ANYTHING ANY MORE BUT MAYBE!!!

It's not.
    Boo.
  • Numbers said:

Very surprised that clarke is not due back soon after playing an U23. That’s bad news.

Think he was on the bench against Wallsall
    He was.

• bobmunro said:

bobmunro said:

J BLOCK said:

New VOTV suggesting the group have been introduced as the new owners at the training ground

If that's true then it's just a question of when the best time is for it to be announced. On the pitch on Saturday would be nice!
    You in the posh seats the weekend mate I am in the centre circle for a bit of scran wondered if you were ?
    Not sure I'm going, D - but could well change my plans if there's an announcement. I'll be in the Lower West next to the Director's Box if I do and I'll let you know if I'm there.

Definitely going to Shrewsbury next week.

I don’t think anything will happen that quickly mate tbh

• edited January 2019
    Look on the bright side it was immanent 15 months ago and a #donedeal so what's another 48 hours between friends. Just hope they ain't got lost walking round the training ground
  • Probably couldn’t find the toilets.
  • Look on the bright side it was immanent 15 months ago and a #donedeal so what's another 48 hours between friends. Just hope they ain't got lost walking round the training ground

Unless they fell in the ditch
    Hope not that treatment room is bursting never get seen to. Let's put it back another week. I will get on the blower to JW and stick a tweet out there
  • Sponsored links:

• shirty5 said:

The Aussies are only back over for the Shrewsbury away game next Saturday so they can catch up with some old acquitances from the Shrews

They want a square up with the ginger prick
  • shirty5 said:

The Aussies are only back over for the Shrewsbury away game next Saturday so they can catch up with some old acquitances from the Shrews

They want a square up with the ginger fella
    Pat "Bomber" Roach's love child
  • shirty5 said:

shirty5 said:

Auf Weidersehen Pet, an all time classic.
  • edited January 2019

shirty5 said:

shirty5 said:

Sale of Charlton thread, another f***ing classic
  • shirty5 said:

shirty5 said:

Sale of Charlton thread another f***ing classic
    Need a vote on that
  • shirty5 said:
    You heard the man, Put the champers and Party poppers down
  • edited January 2019

shirty5 said:

How exactly does this square with the “new owners” being introduced as such at the training ground ?

Who to exactly ?

To the receptionist KR kept talking about
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!