Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

Scoham said:
    Waiting for @Airman Brown like

Whoosh.
  • Options
    FAVADDICK said:

Scoham said:
    Why would it be a made up rumour to sell his mag when he's just put it online for everyone to see now if he had said takeover news in this week's mag and not posted the story maybe he would be trying to sell it
    Whoosh.
  • Options
    Scoham said:

FAVADDICK said:

Scoham said:
    Why would it be a made up rumour to sell his mag when he's just put it online for everyone to see now if he had said takeover news in this week's mag and not posted the story maybe he would be trying to sell it
    I agree, I was just getting there before the CARD/Airman haters do. Maybe I should have added a winks face...
    I have told you before @Scoham, no winky faces.
  • Options

Page 1381.

In the year 1381 the peasants revolt took place.

It's an omen, I tell ya.

Indeed it is; the sword in our badge comes from the arms of the City of London and is rumoured to be that used to kill Wat Tyler, one of the leaders of the Peasants' Revolt.

It may or may not be true, but it's a good story and hopefully a good omen
  • Options
    edited January 2019

Scoham said:

FAVADDICK said:

Scoham said:
    I agree, I was just getting there before the CARD/Airman haters do. Maybe I should have added a winks face...
    It's your call @Scoham , my way (you know it makes sense) or that of @Cordoban Addick :wink:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

Page 1381.

In the year 1381 the peasants revolt took place.

It's an omen, I tell ya.

Let's hope so even though Watt Tyler was cut up after believing the lies of 14 year old king Dick II.
  • Options
    STILL

• Options
    Fumbluff said:

When is April Fools Day in Belgium? Just checking.....

I think it’s 1 june
  • Options
    Fumbluff said:

When is April Fools Day in Belgium? Just checking.....

I think it’s 1 june
  • Options
    Cant wait to see a bit more physicality in the team when we draft in a few Aussie Rules players from the new network!
  • Options
    Roll on 1407
  • Options
    I'd like to ask again: will the takeover really happen before we reach page 2000? :joy:
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I'd like to ask again: will the takeover really happen before we reach page 2000? :joy:

Yes.
  • Options
    edited January 2019
    Chizz said:

If the Aussies had a five-year plan and it's taken two years to buy the club, they really need to get on with planning their sale soon.

I wonder who's next.

Would we then need to start another takeover takeover thread or keep this one...??
  • Options

If a sale goes through and Murrey stays we will still be in the shit IMHO .

Not quite sure how that follows?
    Murray is poisen.
    Or ‘poisson’ even!

• Options
    RedChaser said:

Scoham said:

FAVADDICK said:

Scoham said:
    It's your call @Scoham , my way (you know it makes sense) or that of @Cordoban Addick :wink:
    Oi!
  • Options

If the (eventual) purchasers pay anything like the roly price we've been quoted, then we'll be better off not finding out. Coughing up that sort of bread for this remnant of CAFC would mean they're as crazy as he is. They'd get pelters from all sides the minute things on the pitch take a downturn. If they pay something like the rat paid the spivs, or even less, then they'll arrive with plenty of credibility. Fill the obvious holes in the squad and let Bow & Jacko carry on with their remarkable good work so far and the relationship between CAFC (2019 version) and we addickted will be rosy indeed. Promotion this season won't be critical, so long as the new guys aren't twatting about changing stuff and people willy nilly just cos they're the new guys.
    If this deal goes through this week, the gate on Saturday will be multiples of anything from the last couple of years. And I'll be able to have a halftime warming chocolate/bovril/coffee for the first time in fully four years, I'll probably even buy my first programme in 6 years.
    Just do one roly you toxic old loser.

They'll probably run out by the time you reach the front of the queue
  • Options

If the (eventual) purchasers pay anything like the roly price we've been quoted, then we'll be better off not finding out. Coughing up that sort of bread for this remnant of CAFC would mean they're as crazy as he is. They'd get pelters from all sides the minute things on the pitch take a down under If they pay something like the rat paid the spivs, or even less, then they'll arrive with plenty of credibility. Fill the obvious holes in the squad and let Bow & Jacko carry on with their remarkable good work so far and the relationship between CAFC (2019 version) and we addickted will be rosy indeed. Promotion this season won't be critical, so long as the new guys aren't twatting about changing stuff and people willy nilly just cos they're the new guys.
    If this deal goes through this week, the gate on Saturday will be multiples of anything from the last couple of years. And I'll be able to have a halftime warming chocolate/bovril/coffee for the first time in fully four years, I'll probably even buy my first programme in 6 years.
    Just do one roly you toxic old loser.

Fixed it for you.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!