Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

LTKapal said:

There once was a man called Roland
    He had less fans than EU's Poland
    Katriens back he did rub, with his new club
    Now we've no subs, they're off down the pub
    With the fans given no hope of promotion

How'd I do

Who signed a crap striker from Poland
    He's better than Yann
    Said no Charlton fan
    And now it's been 4 years of woe-land
    There once was a bad owner called Roland
    Who signed a poor striker from Poland
    He said, Pete's better than Yann,
    Oh no he's not, shouted the fan,
    And now because it's been 5 years of woe,
    Please fuck off and give someone else a go.
    Is that you Pam Ayres?
    Roland has seven chips on each shoulder,
    Which was even noticed by Bob Boulder.
    He is a Walloon, and a bell-end,
    and back to Belgium we must send.
    Not being xenophobic about his exit,
    But lets all vote for REXIT.
  • Options

LTKapal said:

How'd I do

He's better than Yann
    Said no Charlton fan
    Is that you Pam Ayres?
    Tearing my hair out....do you not know what a rhyming couplet is.....0 out of 10 sbs?

• Options

LTKapal said:

How'd I do

He's better than Yann
    Said no Charlton fan
    Is that you Pam Ayres?
    Tearing my hair out....do you not know what a rhyming couplet is.....0 out of 10 sbs?

Someone who like Traditional poetry on CL !

I went for uneven couplets, which seemed appropriate for our silly owner

Just for you SoundAsa£.

Double, double, toil and trouble;
    Fire burn and cauldron bubble.

The above, by the bard has the same meter and would be considered a rhyming couplet.
  • Options
    Shit shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit shit shit

At least it rhymes :smiley:
  • Options
    Solidgone said:

Shit shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit shit shit shit shit
    Shit shit shit shit shit shit

At least it rhymes :smiley:

Like shit does it.
  • Options
    As we have gone off-piste, can I just suggest some dramatic action to get this sale done ?

Picking two CL regulars that I know, to go to the Belgium Bunker as Doves not Hawkes.

The Shitweasel Douchebag
    Mr Duchatelet needs an exit plan where he can save face. Give him a list of the four players who will help this squad get promoted. Keeper, left back, midfield and decent extra striker. Point out that a Championship club in a tourist hotspot is worth 35k unlike a 3rd tier which is worth 18k if your lucky.

Covered end and Fanny Fanackapan would be my choice, both with unblemished loyalty to CAFC and hard but fair reputations.
    Best they don't go in the pub first as both of them like a tipple.

Lateral thinking is needed now as the future of Cafc is at stake. Let Henry Kissinger and Condoleezza Rice of CL do their best.

If that fails then the methods of Mad Frankie Fraser may be worth considering.
  • Options

As we have gone off-piste, can I just suggest some dramatic action to get this sale done ?

Picking two CL regulars that I know, to go to the Belgium Bunker as Doves not Hawkes.

The Shitweasel Douchebag
    Mr Duchatelet needs an exit plan where he can save face. Give him a list of the four players who will help this squad get promoted. Keeper, left back, midfield and decent extra striker. Point out that a Championship club in a tourist hotspot is worth 35k unlike a 3rd tier which is worth 18k if your lucky.

Covered end and Fanny Fanackapan would be my choice, both with unblemished loyalty to CAFC and hard but fair reputations.

Lateral thinking is needed now as the future of Cafc is at stake. Let Henry Kissinger and Condoleezza Rice of CL do their best.

Have you seen @Covered End when he's riled?
  • Options
    Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
    Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
    Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom
    Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom Boom

Baldrick.
  • Options

The Shitweasel Douchebag

This approach has been tried. He is fixed in his fantasy.
  • Options
    We should just have a whip round and hire the A-Team
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

The Shitweasel Douchebag

I think the biggest problem would be choosing the 4 players. No one would agree & we would still be arguing into 2020....
  • Options

The Shitweasel Douchebag

I think the biggest problem would be choosing the 4 players. No one would agree & we would still be arguing into 2020....
    Particularly you mate, HNY!
  • Options
    Addickted said:

The Shitweasel Douchebag

Have you seen @Covered End when he's riled?
    I think he's after more than 35k
  • Options

A hitman would do.
  • Options

A hitman would do.
    Perhaps Justgiving is the way forward??
  • Options
    What a start to the new year that would be, but as been said, we have been there before. If it does happen let hope it’s soon enough to influence the transfer window.
  • Options
    All eyes on the director’s box later then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

• Options

I reckon they will have worked that one out by now.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Just before each forum there is a a rumour isn't there?

I reckon we should have worked this one out by now :wink:
  • Options
    Note to Roland, my birthday is coming up soon and If you could sell within the next week that would be a great present. Cheers.
  • Options
    Teaser comment in tweet from 'ME' on the Charlton Museum twitter feed - 'Got a hunch it's going to be' regarding 2019 being a 'better year'!!
  • Options
    Do these training ground visitors get told exactly how much it’ll cost to buy the club before they mince around Sparrows Lane?
    Otherwise, what’s the point....
  • Options
    Russians is the latest I have seen
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!