Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options
    Redhenry said:

The reason JamesSeed got so emotional, is because he's been caught out withholding information.
    This MIGHT have contributed to the 3 month takeover delay.
    James has told us on so many occasions, that he has shared all he knows and we know as much as him.
    It was obviously not true, even if he does regard the information as personal.
    It isn't, not in terms of data protection.

Without having to read back, what info?
    GM is the Aussie deal broker and was possibly going to be the CEO.
    It was revealed that he may not be CEO, as he may not move his family from Oz to UK.
  • Options
    Hi @Redhenry sorry to hassle you but since you are here, do you believe the Saudis did the ODT , and passed it? If so, any idea when?

• Options

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

This forum never ceases to amaze me.

At least we know how to get more info about GM now though. Keep putting out silly rumours Colin-style until Mr. Seed overreacts and confirms them..

I’m not confirming them. I haven’t heard that they’re not moving here.

I just feel very uneasy about this family stuff being shared, which is why I haven’t done so.

NLA, haven’t you even read Grapevine’s post?
    It's not really got a lot to do with you though has it. You don't run this forum, you didn't post the "personal" info and you're not GM.
    There are lots of personal GM related info I haven’t revealed on here because it wouldn’t have been right imho, including the family’s difficult decision about uprooting themselves again. I personally feel uneasy about this been spread, as a friend of his family, so in that sense it has got something to do with me, which is why I asked Shirty to delete it right after he posted it. But of course I don’t run this forum, but while I’m still here I’m entitled to ask someone to delete something, just as he’s perfectly entitled to refuse. If you can’t see that then I’d be disappointed.
    But if Colin has put the info out on another forum then it would have spread anyway I suppose.
    Yeah I got that from your last 5 or 6 posts
    No need for sarcasm. But at least you’ve got more material for your argument thread.
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

This forum never ceases to amaze me.

At least we know how to get more info about GM now though. Keep putting out silly rumours Colin-style until Mr. Seed overreacts and confirms them..

I’m not confirming them. I haven’t heard that they’re not moving here.

I just feel very uneasy about this family stuff being shared, which is why I haven’t done so.

NLA, haven’t you even read Grapevine’s post?
    It's not really got a lot to do with you though has it. You don't run this forum, you didn't post the "personal" info and you're not GM.
    There are lots of personal GM related info I haven’t revealed on here because it wouldn’t have been right imho, including the family’s difficult decision about uprooting themselves again. I personally feel uneasy about this been spread, as a friend of his family, so in that sense it has got something to do with me, which is why I asked Shirty to delete it right after he posted it. But of course I don’t run this forum, but while I’m still here I’m entitled to ask someone to delete something, just as he’s perfectly entitled to refuse. If you can’t see that then I’d be disappointed.
    But if Colin has put the info out on another forum then it would have spread anyway I suppose.
    Yeah I got that from your last 5 or 6 posts
    No need for sarcasm. But at least you’ve got more material for your argument thread.
    No, I genuinely did get that from you last 5 or 6 posts and definitely the last post 're schools etc.
  • Options

Just to say I am due to be on LoveSport radio at around 14.30, on behalf of CAST. Believe it is a web only channel. @Davo55 was apparently on last Friday too, but I am not sure if it offers playback allowing us to grab soundbites off it.

Anyway, I will do my best to hit all the buttons.

Give me a shout down my ends Prago
  • Options

Just to say I am due to be on LoveSport radio at around 14.30, on behalf of CAST. Believe it is a web only channel. @Davo55 was apparently on last Friday too, but I am not sure if it offers playback allowing us to grab soundbites off it.

Don’t forget to tell them how much we love dear old Roly.
  • Options

Self-publicist! ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2018
    Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

The reason JamesSeed got so emotional, is because he's been caught out withholding information.
    James has told us on so many occasions, that he has shared all he knows and we know as much as him.

Think he's saying that JS knew GM was having issues with settling in the UK and chose to withhold it.
    Ok, thanks @carly burn

JamesSeed said:

.....Is because I’ve been ‘caught out!?’ Not true at all. In the past I’ve said I’ve revealed everything about the takeover but several times I’ve said I wasn’t going to reveal personal stuff.

For the last time (hurry up @AFKABartram ):

1. GM is the broker. He wasn’t sure if he’d be moving back to London as of May 18, so wasn’t sure if he’d be involved after the sale.

2. The family have been over looking at schools and houses. I didn’t share on here because frankly it’s a family matter and not relevant (except that it shows a level of commitment). Bear in mind that they spend about three years here up to around 2012, so not easy to uproot the family from schools etc again.

3. It’s possible that it’s not going to work out for the family which may mean that they will need to appoint a CEO. This won’t delay the sale. You don’t have to have a CEO in place for a sale to go through. It’s just more internet stirring from the usual suspects. It sort of sums up why I’ve had enough of it really.

I certainly see why Grapevine just comes on here once a month to post.
    Thanks. No offence, but you are a strange chap.
    You spend all morning complaining about someone divulging personal information and then you go and divulge a whole lot more.
    You couldn't make it up.
    Thanks anyway.
    No offence taken of course.

Colin’s spread a story that NLA has interpreted as meaning that the deal could be delayed or may even be off.
    It’s better the facts were known, rather than allow speculation to take over as it inevitably would.
  • Options
    Ha ha a flag for pre menstral or off titties brilliant

That’s the cherry on the ice cream
  • Options

Hi @Redhenry sorry to hassle you but since you are here, do you believe the Saudis did the ODT , and passed it? If so, any idea when?

Sorry, I don't know @PragueAddick
  • Options

Well spoken Richard.
  • Options

Well done. You came across excellently.
  • Options
    What was said?
  • Options
    Scoham said:

What was said?

Roland Out Today.

• Sponsored links:

• Options
    Scoham said:

What was said?

This saga is pathetic.
  • Options
    What is this shop, of which you speak?
  • Options

I took my chance...

They insisted on asking me what I'm doing (as a Charlton fan) in Czecho.

I said "that's nothing, there's one famous Charlton fan who owns a huge pile near Limoges in France, and can you believe it, he's a nailed-on Brexiteer..."

Thats personal information!

Still as long you never said anything about the shop up next to Grove Park BR Station, we might've gotten away with it
    I think they assumed you are Sir Nigel Lawson.

• Options

Someone will be along to tell you in a bit no doubt, but it's up Grove Park
  • Options

I took my chance...

They insisted on asking me what I'm doing (as a Charlton fan) in Czecho.

I said "that's nothing, there's one famous Charlton fan who owns a huge pile near Limoges in France, and can you believe it, he's a nailed-on Brexiteer..."

Thats personal information!

Still as long you never said anything about the shop up next to Grove Park BR Station, we might've gotten away with it
    I think they assumed you are Sir Nigel Lawson.

Why did he have a shop an all then?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Think he's saying that JS knew GM was having issues with settling in the UK and chose to withhold it.
    Ok, thanks @carly burn
    It’s irrelevant

JamesSeed said:

.....Is because I’ve been ‘caught out!?’ Not true at all. In the past I’ve said I’ve revealed everything about the takeover but several times I’ve said I wasn’t going to reveal personal stuff.

1. GM is the broker. He wasn’t sure if he’d be moving back to London as of May 18, so wasn’t sure if he’d be involved after the sale.

2. The family have been over looking at schools and houses. I didn’t share on here because frankly it’s a family matter and not relevant (except that it shows a level of commitment). Bear in mind that they spend about three years here up to around 2012, so not easy to uproot the family from schools etc again.

3. It’s possible that it’s not going to work out for the family which may mean that they will need to appoint a CEO. This won’t delay the sale. You don’t have to have a CEO in place for a sale to go through. It’s just more internet stirring from the usual suspects. It sort of sums up why I’ve had enough of it really.

You spend all morning complaining about someone divulging personal information and then you go and divulge a whole lot more.
    You couldn't make it up.
    Thanks anyway.

Colin’s spread a story that NLA has interpreted as meaning that the deal could be delayed or may even be off.
    Its better the facts were known, rather than allow speculation take over as it inevitably would.
    You really are off ya titties jimbo log off come back when your not so pre menstral
    Probably good advice. To be be honest, about once a month I do find myself taking it all far too seriously.
    Doh.

Probably due to the full moon yesterday.

It was a Sturgeon Moon, so back to the fish puns.

• Options
    Addickted said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Ok, thanks @carly burn
    It’s irrelevant

JamesSeed said:

You couldn't make it up.
    Thanks anyway.

Its better the facts were known, rather than allow speculation take over as it inevitably would.
    You really are off ya titties jimbo log off come back when your not so pre menstral
    Probably good advice. To be be honest, about once a month I do find myself taking it all far too seriously.
    Doh.

Probably due to the full moon yesterday.

It was a Sturgeon Moon, so back to the fish puns.

I thought we were scaling back on the.
  • Options

Someone will be along to tell you in a bit no doubt, but it's up Grove Park
    Is that the Grove Park in West London near Chiswick......or could it, by some amazing fluke) be on the Lewisham/Bromley borders in SE London?
    I mean to say, that would be almost a million to one shot, akin to winning the lottery.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!