Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• edited August 2018

shirty5 said:

Interesting comment from Colin/Bexley Boy

Gerald Murphy and Andrew Muir we’re both planning to up sticks and move there whole family to England once the takeover was complete .. But it’s now become a major problem for Murphy..

Is this the supposed personal information?

What....that Elfie’s a numbskull?
    Common knowledge down my way.
    No, the post I quoted.

Who is bothered about what continent, let alone country, town, street, Gerard Murphy resides in, except a few fans of a football club he may be running in the future, but only in relation to news on a take-over *chortle*

I mean, I doubt people will be parked up outside his house, even if his address was common knowledge.
  • JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

shirty5 said:

But it’s now become a major problem for Murphy..

I’ve made a point of not sharing family info like that.
    It’d be good if you could delete it. It has no bearing on the takeover.
    It does though
    No it doesn’t. GM is the deal broker. He wasn’t sure whether he’d move after the sale.
    But it’s relivent, I thought gm was going to be ceo? May have got that wrong so correct me if not true.

If the ceo is not sure if he is going to be in the county I would think that is important
    Hi being CEO was and is an option. If he doesn’t move here he won’t be CEO obviously.

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

shirty5 said:

It does though
    No it doesn’t. GM is the deal broker. He wasn’t sure whether he’d move after the sale.
    But it’s relivent, I thought gm was going to be ceo? May have got that wrong so correct me if not true.

If the ceo is not sure if he is going to be in the county I would think that is important
    He was meant to be CEO? I hope he would do a better job than the last one.
    Even a numbskull like you could do a better job than the last one.
    Wtf? I doubt my good chum Elfs is bothered about your comment but I am.
    Ask him about his personal attacks on me on another site, and his slavish subservience to one of the biggest trolls in football, who attempted to make my life a misery (having done the same to several well known posters on this site, as well as members of staff at the club). And that is without ever having met me.
    Calling him a numbskull pales into insignificance compared to the lies he was telling about me, I assure you.
    I know Elfs well. He's one of the kindest folk I've met. That's all I need to know. IMHO that comment was uncalled for.
    I don't know him, but heard some personal info that he ain't very tall?
  • JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

shirty5 said:

It does though

Hi being CEO was and is an option. If he doesn’t move here he won’t be CEO obviously.

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

shirty5 said:

It does though

Ask him about his personal attacks on me on another site, and his slavish subservience to one of the biggest trolls in football, who attempted to make my life a misery (having done the same to several well known posters on this site, as well as members of staff at the club). And that is without ever having met me.
    Calling him a numbskull pales into insignificance compared to the lies he was telling about me, I assure you.
    Move on
  • edited August 2018

shirty5 said:

Gerald Murphy and Andrew Muir we’re both planning to up sticks and move there whole family to England once the takeover was complete .. But it’s now become a major problem for Murphy..

No, the post I quoted.

Who is bothered about what continent, let alone country, town, street, Gerard Murphy resides in, except a few fans of a football club he may be running in the future, but only in relation to news on a take-over *chortle*

I mean, I doubt people will be parked up outside his house, even if his address was common knowledge.
    Incidentally, my post was of course a joke.
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't some ITK poster in the dim and distant past suggest the Aussie's bid wasn't necessarily the highest and that Roland has an irrational belief of not wanting to deal with certain nationalities, lack of trust or something. Could explain why the Saudi bid wasn't successful.

My mistake, it wasn't from a ITK poster it was from Colin on the dark side:

"The Aussies since last summer has always been his preferred choice and they knew this so was never concerned about any other group who may have been interested"
  • edited August 2018
    Chizz said:

Picture of numbskulls

I used to like reading the Numbskulls in the Beano/Dandy..I didn’t know numbskull was offensive in name calling...perhaps I’m not as fragile as some on here so there must be some under current. I can’t believe the takeover frustrations have lead to this behaviour. Shame.
  • JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

shirty5 said:

It does though

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

shirty5 said:

It does though

Or you could just ignore it as everyone else does.
  • shirty5 said:

No, the post I quoted.

My post was of course a joke.
    I knew that Soundo, just wanted to kill two birds with one stone
  • Interesting that 35 + 7 is 42 roughly the price mentioned elsewhere if including the former director loans. Interesting that 25m (although we don’t know where that figure comes from - I’m assuming it’s via CARDs press) is the apparent offer perhaps the original cost minus an investor or two, or perhaps minus a years losses
  • edited August 2018
    I understand that he might prefer to do business with the Aussies, but I’m sure that if push came to shove it would be the highest bidder that would take the prize.
    Bexley, as per usual, is full of fanciful shyte.
  • JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

shirty5 said:

It does though

JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

shirty5 said:

It does though

Steady on James, steady on.....mate!
    That’s all been resolved and is in the past......understand why you’re still angered by it and who wouldn’t be, but best to let sleeping dogs lie.
    He’s the one who keeps having a dig. The comments about DMs.
    Never apologised and seems happy to be associated with this abusive character. So no respect from me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Are we really now believing what Colin says?

If you’re referring to the James Seed comments, they have nothing to do with Colin or the site he posts on come to that.
  • JamesSeed said:

The fact that GM’s family may or may not have issues with uprooting themselves again to move back to the U.K. to me is info that doesn’t need to be shared here.
    As I said it won’t affect the sale of the club.
    If the family moves he’ll be CEO. If not they’ll appoint one. How is that a problem.

I wouldn’t want info about (alleged) family difficulties shared on the internet when it’s not in the public interest.

Elf joined in with personal untrue defamatory attacks on me on another site. After weeks and weeks of really personal abuse the main perpetrator eventually issued a full apology and removed material. (I also secured a donation to the Upbeats.)
    I was really struggling with it, losing sleep, getting stressed (as some of you noticed at the time) but was saved by a lawyer friend who pointed out that it was a very straightforward case of defamation. I was accused of being a decrepit lifelong Millwall fan who had decided to cash in on his family name in order to draw traffic to a ‘clickbait’ blog. My meetings and knowledge of Gerard was for a time apparently a fabrication (or ‘bollox’ as Elf described it) and I was a ‘prick’, a habitual liar, and a narcissist. Someone in this site alerted me to this stuff, and I joined the forum in order to deny the ‘claims’. I found Elfs on there reporting back to this character like a loyal foot soldier (the perpetrator is banned from here and other forums). He was and is clearly in thrall to the man. He still has digs at me to this day.
    And all this started about the time of my beer meeting with Gerard.
    If anyone has seen my blog they’ll know that there’s never been an ad on it.
    There are posters on here that know me and I hope they’ll back me up as a decent bloke.
    The fact that some have said Elfs is ok just shows what the internet can do to someone.

It was always going to be problematic posting on Internet forums, and this is obviously the best one for me to use as it’s well run and the vast majority of you on here are great people.

I stuck with it when the abuse started, and Elfs and others would love it if I quit now.

It’s difficult to keep going though when the same issues seem to keep coming back to haunt me.

It is an issue, if they are not sure if he is going to be ceo or not and if it’s no big deal we will just get someone else in to me is worrying and like no plan is in place.

With regards to the other stuff I’m don’t know what’s gone on and who said what but you today are the one bringing this all up, ultimately causing your self stress and making you look in the wrong.

• Fcuk this thread
  • AND BREATH!!!!!!
  • edited August 2018
    Solidgone said:

Chizz said:

Picture of numbskulls

I used to like reading the Numbskulls in the Beano/Dandy..I didn’t know numbskull was offensive in name calling...perhaps I’m not as fragile as some on here so there must be some under current. I can’t believe the takeover frustrations have lead to this behaviour. Shame.
    Click to see the full picture.

• AND BREATH!!!!!!

More than one is recommended.
  • JamesSeed said:

The fact that GM’s family may or may not have issues with uprooting themselves again to move back to the U.K. to me is info that doesn’t need to be shared here.
    If the family moves he’ll be CEO. If not they’ll appoint one. How is that a problem.

I wouldn’t want info about (alleged) family difficulties shared on the internet when it’s not in the public interest.

Elf joined in with personal untrue defamatory attacks on me on another site. After weeks and weeks of really personal abuse the main perpetrator eventually issued a full apology and removed material. (I also secured a donation to the Upbeats.)
    I was really struggling with it, losing sleep, getting stressed (as some of you noticed at the time) but was saved by a lawyer friend who pointed out that it was a very straightforward case of defamation. I was accused of being a decrepit lifelong Millwall fan who had decided to cash in on his family name in order to draw traffic to a ‘clickbait’ blog. My meetings and knowledge of Gerard was for a time apparently a fabrication (or ‘bollox’ as Elf described it) and I was a ‘prick’, a habitual liar, and a narcissist. Someone in this site alerted me to this stuff, and I joined the forum in order to deny the ‘claims’. I found Elfs on there reporting back to this character like a loyal foot soldier (the perpetrator is banned from here and other forums). He was and is clearly in thrall to the man. He still has digs at me to this day.
    There are posters on here that know me and I hope they’ll back me up as a decent bloke.
    The fact that some have said Elfs is ok just shows what the internet can do to someone.

It was always going to be problematic posting on Internet forums, and this is obviously the best one for me to use as it’s well run and the vast majority of you on here are great people.

I stuck with it when the abuse started, and Elfs and others would love it if I quit now.

It’s difficult to keep going though when the same issues seem to keep coming back to haunt me.

If reading other sites is causing stress then consider this advice

https://youtu.be/SlKao_Pox5A
  • JamesSeed said:

It is an issue, if they are not sure if he is going to be ceo or not and if it’s no big deal we will just get someone else in to me is worrying and like no plan is in place.

With regards to the other stuff I’m don’t know what’s gone on and who said what but you today are the one bringing this all up, ultimately causing your self stress and making you look in the wrong.

So I was trolled and I’m in the wrong.

Trolling sounds like nothing to most of you I’m sure. Try researching it. I’m not a softie. I haven’t lived a sheltered life.
    Have asked Afka to close my account. It’s just not worth it.
  • JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

So I was trolled and I’m in the wrong.

Trolling sounds like nothing to most of you I’m sure. Try researching it. I’m not a softie. I haven’t lived a sheltered life.
    Have asked Afka to close my account. It’s just not worth it.
    Can’t help thinking you’re mor than a bit paranoid, not every comment made on your posts is personal.
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!