Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

The Takeover Thread - Duchatelet Finally Sells (Jan 2020)

Comments

• Options

JamesSeed said:

Keep it coming James, some of us appreciate it

Thanks, although I’m not getting much of any use at the moment.
    I have no problem with someone like @Addickted because he’s motivated by his love for the club and obviously seriously thinks the Aussies would be bad for us. I disagree of course, but I can see where he’s coming from.
    The couple who always pop up if someone criticises me are just bottom feeders.
    @JamesSeed : I'm pretty sure my post will be deleted, but you have recently been 'opted' on to the board of CAST (and I haven't read a single word about it on CL - I got it from the CAST website).

As a representitive of all the fans (and I don't have an issue with you or know anyone who has an issue with you), do you consider it correct to describe people who disagree with you as bottom feeders?

Now you are a member of CAST you are here to represent the fans - even those who disagree with you!
    #FakeNews
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

I have no problem with someone like @Addickted because he’s motivated by his love for the club and obviously seriously thinks the Aussies would be bad for us. I disagree of course, but I can see where he’s coming from.
    @JamesSeed : I'm pretty sure my post will be deleted, but you have recently been 'opted' on to the board of CAST (and I haven't read a single word about it on CL - I got it from the CAST website).

As a representitive of all the fans (and I don't have an issue with you or know anyone who has an issue with you), do you consider it correct to describe people who disagree with you as bottom feeders?

Now you are a member of CAST you are here to represent the fans - even those who disagree with you!
    He's already opted out (serious).
  • Options

I hesitate to step into such an entrenched space but we are moving into some real flights of fantasy largely based on 3rd hand information, speculation and subjective conjecture.

I can but embellish my comments of 22Jul.

There is one party responsible for the current fiasco. The responsibility starts and stops with the clubs beneficial owner

We have seen from the nature of the man his rudderless infrastructure, divisive culture, alienation of thousands, and catastrophic failure to empower the football clubhouse all but destroy any vestige of a competitive senior professional football organisation.

After this appalling stewardship any new people will need to put considerably more than £40mn at risk to restore this club to any industry credibility,

Yet some wish to vilify a group who appear to be prepared to pay an exorbitant fee for the man to just go away and then take on that very challenge. It is beyond bizarre.

NLA I respect your contacts and much of your opinion but your comments re the Australians now no longer stand scrutiny.

Any interested party is free to bid what they are prepared to pay. The object of the exercise is to win the bid. Had the Australians met the full EFL criteria at the outset I suspect the deal would have been done. Hence the over confident appearance of consortium members on match days.

That the EFL requirements may have had any number of stipulations requiring certain parties to complete time consuming divestment of other interests or provide legal clarifications will have caused delays. The time lapse will have meant key timelines were missed and subsequent club trading will have moved the goalposts.

Perversely the delayed EFL sanction in certifying the Australians has changed the dynamic of the deal. It strengthened the Australian negotiating position.

Thus a takeover involving multiple issues has evolved into a protracted transaction. Such transactions do not move in a straight line. They are an ever changing iterative process. The value of every trading entity is ever changing. The value of "the club" today is not what it was when negotiations began.

It is too quiet but the Australians apart from announcing they have walked away are legally prevented from a public position or platform in this matter. Any attempt to talk to any interested party be they fans or ex directors, unless approved by the club will breach the NDA, with prejudice.

Without a legal standing such dialogue would be totally inappropriate in terms of directly interfering with the vendors financial & trading position.

No matter who is involved please register the possible scale of finance involved. With contingency & margins project finance of £120-150mn is not excessive.

Acquisition £35-40mn (a grossly inflated price), 5yrs Working capital £60-75mn, Facilities infrastructure (Training ground/ Academy) £10-15mn, Playing infrastructure (Signings) £15-20mn

To deliver a 5yr plan you secure the full funding before stepping through the door. Chasing finance mid term to deliver any project is fraught with problems. Lack of working capital is precisely why Chappell, Murray, Slater & Jimenez failed and why the training ground work has stalled.

The delay is hugely frustrating but like it or not in truth the now EFL certified Australians need do absolutely nothing. They are established in pole position.

For now they need only respond to developments. It is a risk but they appear confident nobody will match their offer. With the inflated price, the club modus operandi and the current turmoil who could argue with such confidence?

Operationally there is now no burning need for any buyer to close any deal before the end of October. No one can meaningfully impact this or any other clubs fortunes until the January window.

In the meantime M.Duchatellet will continue to incur losses. The turmoil of this week revealing his scorched earth policies will reinforce their negotiating position.

I do accept the Australians may have changed their position.

If their indicative pricing referenced clear title such condition will be met by the purchase of the corporate entity owning club assets. There is a different issue. Due diligence will have identified the terms of any encumbrances to such title and the powers granted to ex directors in respect of club assets.

At a recent Fans Forum we are advised despite EFL sanction further paperwork may be required and ex director loans are not a problem. Executives rarely flat out lie but they often however revel in half truths. Though ex directors loans may not be seen as a problem their debentures may.

Due diligence is a reflective & ongoing process and certain investors may have chosen to revisit the impact of these debentures. Logically why would any investors, prepared to fund perhaps over £100mn, cede control of assets to a group whose outstanding liability is circa £7mn?

Yet the debentures are not their problem. The Australians have no authority to act

Duchatelet needed to address them on acquiring the club. Indeed such oversight may have positioned his rushed acquisition ahead of other interested parties. The debentures remain his problem to resolve.

Ultimately the overall debt/ price may indeed still be a bridge too far.

That the Australians still seem interested in trying to cross that bridge is hardly a matter of condemnation bordering on hysteria.

In all of this there is one overriding fact. Absolutely none of it is exclusive.

At any time any other party be they Saudi, British or anything else could have stepped in. To argue the Australians are somehow responsible for any aspect of our current situation is utter nonsense.

Those in charge of the business are responsible for how the business is run whether it is for sale or not. Pursuing an indiscriminate scorched earth policy in such circumstances undermines the very business you are trying to sell.

This continued campaign of distraction and deflection serves only to excuse a failed administration. It is a deflection which defines this administration. Be it other clubs, the EFL, the industry culture, the Royal Mail, multiple coaches, the fans, college students, social media, the media, the fans again, CARD, WAR, ROT, the players or the staff everybody else is to blame.

Today it is the turn of the Australians. Tomorrow it will be somebody else.

The idea if the Australians walked the price would drop is speculative nonsense. If it does drop who would likely be best positioned to move? The Australians.

The current situation is damaging but only because of the way the club is being run. It is for this ownership to manage - no one else. Not for the first time Duchatelet appears to be simply making it up as he goes along.

Yesterday saw no owner, no CEO, no CFO, no COO, no Director, no senior management, no permanent senior football management, a senior squad still not fit for purpose, in a stadium in reality nearly 4/5ths empty, with a divided fan base.

It is clear the Australians have a lot to answer for........yea right

Normally your posts are full of insight and deserve respect. This one, on the other hand, remains something built largely on, I presume, a bias towards the Australian bid.

I any event, it is built on pure conjecture and personal opinion: it's just a synthesis of what CL readers want to hear/read. You have absolutely no infirmation to bck up what you purport to say, which, with al due respect, isn't anything.

• Options
    Uh -ooh....
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

Grapevine Mic Drop

It’s the second time he’s come over the hill like the cavalry.
    I think not - what has he actually said?
  • Options

Definition of demise
    1 a : death
    b : a cessation of existence or activity
    c : a loss of position or status

A loss of position or status can equally liberate someone, as can a cessation of activity. I suppose, for some, death can do that as well.

Pop psychology's great isn't it? I'm a pineapple. Or am I?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

The fact that GM’s family may or may not have issues with uprooting themselves again to move back to the U.K. to me is info that doesn’t need to be shared here.
    As I said it won’t affect the sale of the club.
    If the family moves he’ll be CEO. If not they’ll appoint one. How is that a problem.

I wouldn’t want info about (alleged) family difficulties shared on the internet when it’s not in the public interest.

Elf joined in with personal untrue defamatory attacks on me on another site. After weeks and weeks of really personal abuse the main perpetrator eventually issued a full apology and removed material. (I also secured a donation to the Upbeats.)
    I was really struggling with it, losing sleep, getting stressed (as some of you noticed at the time) but was saved by a lawyer friend who pointed out that it was a very straightforward case of defamation. I was accused of being a decrepit lifelong Millwall fan who had decided to cash in on his family name in order to draw traffic to a ‘clickbait’ blog. My meetings and knowledge of Gerard was for a time apparently a fabrication (or ‘bollox’ as Elf described it) and I was a ‘prick’, a habitual liar, and a narcissist. Someone in this site alerted me to this stuff, and I joined the forum in order to deny the ‘claims’. I found Elfs on there reporting back to this character like a loyal foot soldier (the perpetrator is banned from here and other forums). He was and is clearly in thrall to the man. He still has digs at me to this day.
    And all this started about the time of my beer meeting with Gerard.
    If anyone has seen my blog they’ll know that there’s never been an ad on it.
    There are posters on here that know me and I hope they’ll back me up as a decent bloke.
    The fact that some have said Elfs is ok just shows what the internet can do to someone.

It was always going to be problematic posting on Internet forums, and this is obviously the best one for me to use as it’s well run and the vast majority of you on here are great people.

I stuck with it when the abuse started, and Elfs and others would love it if I quit now.

It’s difficult to keep going though when the same issues seem to keep coming back to haunt me.

It begs the question: after all those years supportingMillwall, why the conversion?
  • Options

JamesSeed said:

The fact that GM’s family may or may not have issues with uprooting themselves again to move back to the U.K. to me is info that doesn’t need to be shared here.
    If the family moves he’ll be CEO. If not they’ll appoint one. How is that a problem.

I wouldn’t want info about (alleged) family difficulties shared on the internet when it’s not in the public interest.

Elf joined in with personal untrue defamatory attacks on me on another site. After weeks and weeks of really personal abuse the main perpetrator eventually issued a full apology and removed material. (I also secured a donation to the Upbeats.)
    I was really struggling with it, losing sleep, getting stressed (as some of you noticed at the time) but was saved by a lawyer friend who pointed out that it was a very straightforward case of defamation. I was accused of being a decrepit lifelong Millwall fan who had decided to cash in on his family name in order to draw traffic to a ‘clickbait’ blog. My meetings and knowledge of Gerard was for a time apparently a fabrication (or ‘bollox’ as Elf described it) and I was a ‘prick’, a habitual liar, and a narcissist. Someone in this site alerted me to this stuff, and I joined the forum in order to deny the ‘claims’. I found Elfs on there reporting back to this character like a loyal foot soldier (the perpetrator is banned from here and other forums). He was and is clearly in thrall to the man. He still has digs at me to this day.
    There are posters on here that know me and I hope they’ll back me up as a decent bloke.
    The fact that some have said Elfs is ok just shows what the internet can do to someone.

It was always going to be problematic posting on Internet forums, and this is obviously the best one for me to use as it’s well run and the vast majority of you on here are great people.

I stuck with it when the abuse started, and Elfs and others would love it if I quit now.

It’s difficult to keep going though when the same issues seem to keep coming back to haunt me.

It begs the question: after all those years supportingMillwall, why the conversion?
    It's never too late, Anakin...
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

@JamesSeed, I don't know you but I am sure you only have good intentions. The problem appears to be that you over react if somebody disagrees with you or says something you don't like.

I might be wrong but I thought I had read that you are standing for a position in the trust soon.

I have to say that I am not convinced that will be a good move if you find it difficult to accept criticism withou having to make such rude retorts.
    Rude retorts? Would you like a list of elfs comments about me?

I very kindly was asked to stand for the Trust but eventually decided not to. My following Charlton was originally just a family thing. I only became a ‘proper fan’ in 2015, and that’s not long enough imho.
    Also I’ve literally just started writing my book (been researching on and off) so won’t have enough time time.

Before I go, this wasn’t a matter of developing a thick skin, or banter or rude comments. Certainly not differences of opinion.

Proper trolling is very very different to that.
    Its normally associated with kids, but when it affect adults there’s a tendency not to take it seriously.
    It should be.
    I'd like to know @JamesSeed why you were 'co-opted' on to the board of CAST;

There are elections next month, so anyone who wants to can stand for election. However, having been co-opted two months beforehand, you are already in situ. Given the turnout at the elections, and the favourable publicity you've already received on the CAST site, in defference to anyone else wanting to stand, you are already in place.

Why, with less than 2 months to go before the elections, should anyone be 'co-opted' onto CAST?

To be honest, I couldn't care less if you're 'elected' or not: CAST has long since relinquished it's role in representing the fanbase, so a lifelong Millwall fan amongst our ranks won't make much difference!

Hindsight is a beautiful thing, but maybe CAST should have remained independent of CARD?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited August 2018

What is this shop, of which you speak?

Someone will be along to tell you in a bit no doubt, but it's up Grove Park
    Is that the Grove Park in West London near Chiswick......or could it, by some amazing fluke) be on the Lewisham/Bromley borders in SE London?
    I mean to say, that would be almost a million to one shot, akin to winning the lottery.
    Times I had people come in the shop asking if I knew where a certain road was and, after looking in the A to Z for em, finding it was over West Londin
    That’s almost as mad as calling the main Hospital in Aldershot The Cambridge Hospital......I kid you not.
    “Hi Mum.......I’ve been in a road accident and I’m in The Cambridge Hospital.”
    “ Hang in there son, me and Dad are on our way.”
    Two or three hours later Mum and Dad turn up in Cambridge.......miles from bloody Aldershot!
    Dread to think how many times that scenario (or similar), must have played itself out over the years.
    Which reminds me. My Dad got a phone call to say that his brother had died on holiday. He contacted a local funeral directors to get the body transported home. The following day he got a call back from the undertakers. "We're sorry but, we've called round all the medical facilities in Perth but haven't been able to locate the deceased. We've asked the High Commission if they can assist."

My Dad: "We don't have a High Commission there do we?"

Undertakers: (Confused) "Yes, it's in Canberra."

My Dad: You know he died in Scotland don't you?"

Undertakers: Silence.....

Anyway are we sure these blokes are Australian at all?
  • Options
    JamesSeed said:

JamesSeed said:

This forum never ceases to amaze me.

At least we know how to get more info about GM now though. Keep putting out silly rumours Colin-style until Mr. Seed overreacts and confirms them..

I’m not confirming them. I haven’t heard that they’re not moving here.

I just feel very uneasy about this family stuff being shared, which is why I haven’t done so.

NLA, haven’t you even read Grapevine’s post?
    It's not really got a lot to do with you though has it. You don't run this forum, you didn't post the "personal" info and you're not GM.
    There are lots of personal GM related info I haven’t revealed on here because it wouldn’t have been right imho, including the family’s difficult decision about uprooting themselves again. I personally feel uneasy about this been spread, as a friend of his family, so in that sense it has got something to do with me, which is why I asked Shirty to delete it right after he posted it. But of course I don’t run this forum, but while I’m still here I’m entitled to ask someone to delete something, just as he’s perfectly entitled to refuse. If you can’t see that then I’d be disappointed.
    But if Colin has put the info out on another forum then it would have spread anyway I suppose.
    Then why do you allow yourself to be the conduit of information (ergo abuse) then?
  • Options

That's it I'm off to the Brexit thread for a little bit of relief.

Compliquated though Brexit is, it's probably faar less complicated than over here amongst the IKNs!
  • Options
    Groundhog Day ..........
  • Options

I hesitate to step into such an entrenched space but we are moving into some real flights of fantasy largely based on 3rd hand information, speculation and subjective conjecture.

I can but embellish my comments of 22Jul.

There is one party responsible for the current fiasco. The responsibility starts and stops with the clubs beneficial owner

After this appalling stewardship any new people will need to put considerably more than £40mn at risk to restore this club to any industry credibility,

Yet some wish to vilify a group who appear to be prepared to pay an exorbitant fee for the man to just go away and then take on that very challenge. It is beyond bizarre.

NLA I respect your contacts and much of your opinion but your comments re the Australians now no longer stand scrutiny.

You assert there is/was no problem with the Owners & Directors Test the primary purpose of which is to determine if the financial suitability of an ownership is sufficient to ensure the club is able to fulfill its obligations to the EFL, its competitions and other members.

Why then do you think the EFL would clear the Australian bid if they did not evidence the ability to a) acquire the club b) fund operations going forward?

Whether the EFL criteria is ever valid is always debatable but with the court revelations re Jiminez, Cash and a BVI family trust nobody was going to just nod this transaction through.

Any interested party is free to bid what they are prepared to pay. The object of the exercise is to win the bid. Had the Australians met the full EFL criteria at the outset I suspect the deal would have been done. Hence the over confident appearance of consortium members on match days.

That the EFL requirements may have had any number of stipulations requiring certain parties to complete time consuming divestment of other interests or provide legal clarifications will have caused delays. The time lapse will have meant key timelines were missed and subsequent club trading will have moved the goalposts.

Perversely the delayed EFL sanction in certifying the Australians has changed the dynamic of the deal. It strengthened the Australian negotiating position.

Thus a takeover involving multiple issues has evolved into a protracted transaction. Such transactions do not move in a straight line. They are an ever changing iterative process. The value of every trading entity is ever changing. The value of "the club" today is not what it was when negotiations began.

It is too quiet but the Australians apart from announcing they have walked away are legally prevented from a public position or platform in this matter. Any attempt to talk to any interested party be they fans or ex directors, unless approved by the club will breach the NDA, with prejudice.

Without a legal standing such dialogue would be totally inappropriate in terms of directly interfering with the vendors financial & trading position.

No matter who is involved please register the possible scale of finance involved. With contingency & margins project finance of £120-150mn is not excessive.

Acquisition £35-40mn (a grossly inflated price), 5yrs Working capital £60-75mn, Facilities infrastructure (Training ground/ Academy) £10-15mn, Playing infrastructure (Signings) £15-20mn

To deliver a 5yr plan you secure the full funding before stepping through the door. Chasing finance mid term to deliver any project is fraught with problems. Lack of working capital is precisely why Chappell, Murray, Slater & Jimenez failed and why the training ground work has stalled.

The delay is hugely frustrating but like it or not in truth the now EFL certified Australians need do absolutely nothing. They are established in pole position.

For now they need only respond to developments. It is a risk but they appear confident nobody will match their offer. With the inflated price, the club modus operandi and the current turmoil who could argue with such confidence?

Operationally there is now no burning need for any buyer to close any deal before the end of October. No one can meaningfully impact this or any other clubs fortunes until the January window.

In the meantime M.Duchatellet will continue to incur losses. The turmoil of this week revealing his scorched earth policies will reinforce their negotiating position.

I do accept the Australians may have changed their position.

If their indicative pricing referenced clear title such condition will be met by the purchase of the corporate entity owning club assets. There is a different issue. Due diligence will have identified the terms of any encumbrances to such title and the powers granted to ex directors in respect of club assets.

At a recent Fans Forum we are advised despite EFL sanction further paperwork may be required and ex director loans are not a problem. Executives rarely flat out lie but they often however revel in half truths. Though ex directors loans may not be seen as a problem their debentures may.

Due diligence is a reflective & ongoing process and certain investors may have chosen to revisit the impact of these debentures. Logically why would any investors, prepared to fund perhaps over £100mn, cede control of assets to a group whose outstanding liability is circa £7mn?

Yet the debentures are not their problem. The Australians have no authority to act

Duchatelet needed to address them on acquiring the club. Indeed such oversight may have positioned his rushed acquisition ahead of other interested parties. The debentures remain his problem to resolve.

Ultimately the overall debt/ price may indeed still be a bridge too far.

That the Australians still seem interested in trying to cross that bridge is hardly a matter of condemnation bordering on hysteria.

In all of this there is one overriding fact. Absolutely none of it is exclusive.

At any time any other party be they Saudi, British or anything else could have stepped in. To argue the Australians are somehow responsible for any aspect of our current situation is utter nonsense.

Those in charge of the business are responsible for how the business is run whether it is for sale or not. Pursuing an indiscriminate scorched earth policy in such circumstances undermines the very business you are trying to sell.

This continued campaign of distraction and deflection serves only to excuse a failed administration. It is a deflection which defines this administration. Be it other clubs, the EFL, the industry culture, the Royal Mail, multiple coaches, the fans, college students, social media, the media, the fans again, CARD, WAR, ROT, the players or the staff everybody else is to blame.

Today it is the turn of the Australians. Tomorrow it will be somebody else.

The idea if the Australians walked the price would drop is speculative nonsense. If it does drop who would likely be best positioned to move? The Australians.

The current situation is damaging but only because of the way the club is being run. It is for this ownership to manage - no one else. Not for the first time Duchatelet appears to be simply making it up as he goes along.

Yesterday saw no owner, no CEO, no CFO, no COO, no Director, no senior management, no permanent senior football management, a senior squad still not fit for purpose, in a stadium in reality nearly 4/5ths empty, with a divided fan base.

It is clear the Australians have a lot to answer for........yea right

Excellent summary, it is all down to Roland.
    No, for once, it's @Grapevine49 's misguided interpretation which, IMHO, shouldn't be taken as gospel.
  • Options

He stepped down some weeks back.

Really?
  • Options

@Mark_West49

You seem to be lashing out at all and sundry too! Well, the entire thread has gone off the rails in the last few days, so why not join in. Good luck with putting Grapevine bang to rights.

But really I think we should all at least read the posts from the previous hour or so before piling in, don't you think? Had you done so you would have noticed @SoundAsa£ pointing out that @JamesSeed has voluntarily ended his short tenure on the CAST board and is not seeking election. So give both James and CAST a break on that eh? As for your other remarks re CAST may I suggest that rather than derail this thread, you come along to the AGM (probably mid-Oct) and share your concerns? Happy to buy you a pint and listen.

I was gonna go to that, but I’ve heard @razil is being shoehorned back on the board too and we know he doesn’t go anywhere unless he’s paid to, sheesh...

Note: Sorry, I’m just flinging shit around for fun, feels like what everyone else has been doing today and on my BIRTHDAY too....
  • Options
    What do we actually know?

1) @Redmidland knows that a middle eastern group was prepared to pay £40.5m to match a bid from the consortium that included Andrew Muir, I’ll call that the Australian consortium

2) Duchâtelet wants to sell

3) Duchâtelet is an arsehole

4) The sale process has taken way more time than anyone expected.

5) the transfer window in Europe shuts on 31 August.

6) My son is still interested in Charlton. He wants to have a season ticket.

7) Sint Truiden is quite a small town and 10k leaflets through people’s doors covers nearly the whole place

8) If a sale does not progress soon after the end of August, the level of protests will increase substantially

9) We don’t all agree with each other, the sniping is sometimes entertainingly awful but it would be better to give it up.

10) Bowyer has the makings of a good manager

Any more?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

JamesSeed said:

He's already opted out (serious).
    But why was he opted in?
  • Options
    This thread is turning into ITTV.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Off_it said:

A point of order but surely it's "ITV"?

Just because the people who post there seem to think "into" is two words, doesn't mean we should all go along with it. We've got standards to maintain you know.
    Yeh but you can't have two organisations calling themselves ITV, I mean look at the furore when the World Wildlife Fund got the hump with the World Wrestling Federation and threatened legal action :wink: .
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    RedChaser said:

Off_it said:

Just because the people who post there seem to think "into" is two words, doesn't mean we should all go along with it. We've got standards to maintain you know.
    Yeh but you can't have two organisations calling themselves ITV, I mean look at the furore when the World Wildlife Fund got the hump with the World Wrestling Federation and threatened legal action :wink: .
    But, point of order if you’re talking broadcasting then shouldn’t Independent Television just be IT?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Fumbluff said:

@Mark_West49

You seem to be lashing out at all and sundry too! Well, the entire thread has gone off the rails in the last few days, so why not join in. Good luck with putting Grapevine bang to rights.

But really I think we should all at least read the posts from the previous hour or so before piling in, don't you think? Had you done so you would have noticed @SoundAsa£ pointing out that @JamesSeed has voluntarily ended his short tenure on the CAST board and is not seeking election. So give both James and CAST a break on that eh? As for your other remarks re CAST may I suggest that rather than derail this thread, you come along to the AGM (probably mid-Oct) and share your concerns? Happy to buy you a pint and listen.

I was gonna go to that, but I’ve heard @razil is being shoehorned back on the board too and we know he doesn’t go anywhere unless he’s paid to, sheesh...

Note: Sorry, I’m just flinging shit around for fun, feels like what everyone else has been doing today and on my BIRTHDAY too....
    Is this post part of some record breaking attenpt?

Oic it’s your birthday and you’ve got the too many birthdays hump..?

(On a bus from Gatwick to long stay car park - feel quite queezy)
  • Options
    razil said:

Fumbluff said:

@Mark_West49

Is this post part of some record breaking attenpt?

(On a bus from Gatwick to long stay car park)
    Gatwick North or South?
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    Fumbluff said:

RedChaser said:

Off_it said:

But, point of order if you’re talking broadcasting then shouldn’t Independent Television just be IT?
    No, TV is the abbreviation for 'Television' and the 'I' is as we know for Independent so it's ITV :smiley: Happy birthday by the way :+1:
  • Options
    RedChaser said:

No TV is the abbreviation for 'Television' and the 'I' is as we know for Independent so it's ITV :smiley: Happy birthday by the way :+1:

What’s a transvestite then?

And thank you
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!