Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Scunthorpe - Post Match Views

1234568»

Comments

• ''He scored a pen. Last time we were getting excited because he kept the ball in the corner.
    Fast forward a year and we will be celebrating what a great throw in he took. Fatso gets another lease of life.''

Henry is this not slagging him off. The quote is from Masicat!

So one quote from one person. How does that warrant grouping CL as "idiots"?

Fact is he did score a pen and fact is he's done little else in this latest spell. I hope this helps him kick on but he's not setting the world on fire as yet.
  • "VOTV understands police figures show that there were fewer than 5,500 #cafc fans at The Valley on Tuesday"
  • "VOTV understands police figures show that there were fewer than 5,500 #cafc fans at The Valley on Tuesday"

That's on a par with some FA Cup home games in the recent past where our fans have fallen out of love with the competition whereas now they've fallen out of love with club thanks to the regime :disappointed: .

Anybody know what our lowest league gate was in the last Div 3 spell? (obviously that too would be an inflated figure)
  • edited March 2017

"VOTV understands police figures show that there were fewer than 5,500 #cafc fans at The Valley on Tuesday"

Anybody know what our lowest league gate was in the last Div 3 spell? (obviously that too would be an inflated figure)
    I've got all those (actual) figures. Nothing like that as far as I remember.
  • Ei Ei Ei O
    Up the football league we go
    And when we win promotion
    This is what we'll sing
    Roly is our saviour and Robinson our king

Hick!!
  • I doubt even the regulars on the Drunk Thread would ever be plastered enough to sing that.
  • Just caught up with the goals on you tube. What on earth was the complaint about the penalty? Clear as a bell.
  • edited March 2017

"VOTV understands police figures show that there were fewer than 5,500 #cafc fans at The Valley on Tuesday"

Tell us the lowest one, then. Go on, you know you want to :-)

Of course it is not really funny, but will provide a grim factual snapshot of the damage to our fanbase.

• Sponsored links:

Tell us the lowest one, then. Go on, you know you want to :-)

Of course it is not really funny, but will provide a grim factual snapshot of the damage to our fanbase.

Happy to do that but the data is not directly to hand. I'll dig it out next week.