Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Champions League Chat

Comments

• Options
    edited May 2018
  • Options
    Loved it when that fan ran on to the pitch, he visibly threw a strop because it meant he didnt get to score

Was awful during the game to be honest dont remember him doing anything!!
  • Options

Loved it when that fan ran on to the pitch, he visibly threw a strop because it meant he didnt get to score

You talking about one of the Top 5 Footballers of all time? Why so sour? The man is a footballing genius.
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    With @ForeverAddickted on this cant stand the bloke(Ronaldo that is not @ForeverAddickted he is an ok guy haha)
  • Options
    Cant believe how many people online are moaning that there Salah bets are not void.

He was on the pitch 31 minutes how can they expect it to be void
  • Options

Riviera said:

You talking about one of the Top 5 Footballers of all time? Why so sour? The man is a footballing genius.
    Ive just never liked him... Sorry is that not allowed?

I certainly dont like any Footballer regardless how good they are when they throw a strop for not being centre of attention
    Just don't understand how people can bring in personal feelings when judging the achievements of sporting icons.
  • Options
    I think he is in the hospital for an X-ray. It's either the collarbone or the shoulder itself. But it's really not good

Klopp on Salah.

Think his World Cup is over
  • Options
    If you were Zidane, who would you rather start next season with - Bale or Ronaldo?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    se9addick said:

If you were Zidane, who would you rather start next season with - Bale or Ronaldo?

Well I'd start with the best player in the world - Ronaldo. However I don't understand your question.
  • Options

A keeper may be at the top of Klopp's shopping list for next season.

Butland.
  • Options

A keeper may be at the top of Klopp's shopping list for next season.

Butland.
    No need for insults!
  • Options
    ashley said:

These are two mistakes that go against the fundamentals of goalkeeper coaching. If my son did either of those in a game I would not be happy with him! And that was the Champions League Final!!!!!

A good looking bloke makes a couple of terrible errors neither of which were deliberate and he then has to live with the consequences for the rest of his career / life .

A bunch of hateful ,fat ,bald or otherwise anatomically repulsive criticisers then jump on the bandwagon and go to town on it as an opportunity to deny their own inadequacies and give him an over the top jealous dig .

Hugely predictable .
    In what way is the physical appearance of either the goalkeeper or his critics of any relevance or interest?
  • Options
    If he was ugly and made a couple of 'terrible errors' it would be fair enough to criticise him. This should be obvious to you Chizz!!!!
  • Options
    Chizz said:

ashley said:

These are two mistakes that go against the fundamentals of goalkeeper coaching. If my son did either of those in a game I would not be happy with him! And that was the Champions League Final!!!!!

A good looking bloke makes a couple of terrible errors neither of which were deliberate and he then has to live with the consequences for the rest of his career / life .

A bunch of hateful ,fat ,bald or otherwise anatomically repulsive criticisers then jump on the bandwagon and go to town on it as an opportunity to deny their own inadequacies and give him an over the top jealous dig .

Hugely predictable .
    In what way is the physical appearance of either the goalkeeper or his critics of any relevance or interest?
    If either was of no interest to you then why comment ?

The relevance is human nature being rather unfortunately what it is .
  • Options
    Chizz said:

ashley said:

Hugely predictable .
    I was just about to ask the same question.
  • Options
    ashley said:

Hugely predictable .
    Ah, you’ve met @DaveMehmet then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think AFKA needs to do an attractiveness audit of all posters so that we can identify which criticisms are allowed and which ones are not!
  • Options
    ashley said:

Chizz said:

ashley said:

Hugely predictable .
    If either was of no interest to you then why comment ?

The relevance is human nature being rather unfortunately what it is .
    Let me ask the question in another way. Why did you bring up the appearance of the goalkeeper and of some of his critics?
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    ashley said:

Hugely predictable .
    He's German, it's justified. (You forgot racist)

And 'rest of his career'? I'm sure he'll continue to be paid vast amounts of money by some football club somewhere in the World.

You seem a bit obsessed with peoples physical appearance. Is there something you need to get off your chest?
  • Options
    Back to reality - If you asked me to dislocate an opponents shoulder I'd go about it in the same way as Ramos did. The problem is that whilst I am pretty confident he meant it, you can't be 100% sure.
  • Options
    You are ‘pretty sure ‘ he meant to dislocate Salah’s arm?

• Options

Sunday league keeping.

That's a bit harsh - I had a few dodgy moments but I wasn't that bad......was I??
  • Options
    edited May 2018
    That is the point - A keeper in the biggest game outside of a world cup final made mistakes we would all beat ourselves up over had we made them. Of course he didn't mean them and we should feel some sympathy for him. Like Klopp said, if he didn't make the first, he probably wouldn't have made the second, but both were down to lack of focus which is so key for the goalkeeping position.

The biggest frustration for Liverpool is that Madrid were very beatable yesterday!
  • Options
    just to make things clear. Ramos is a disgrace of a man. he meant it and he enjoyed it's consequence. if you believe otherwise you must never have seen Ramos in any other football game, he cheats, he fouls and he does it with a wry smile on his face.
  • Options
    Ramos also elbowed the keeper in the head off the ball moments before the first mistake. Check out the reply. Filthy player.

I did fill sorry for the keeper at the end, it’s only a game and you shun the keeper at the end. He will be hounded out the club now.
  • Options
    Wouldn't be surprised if Bale does leave. There has been constant speculation about him here virtually since his first season. Much of this is because he has made no attempt to integrate to the life of Spain or to speak Spanish even after five years.

His on the pitch interview in English after the game yesterday showed that - imagine if a foreign player was still doing that in the Premier League in their own language after five years. That is why, despite some great performances, the fans have never really taken to him