Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CARD ANNOUNCEMENT: Unity Protest in Sint-Truiden on Saturday, March 4th - transport provided

Comments

• Options

Confirmed Flemish. But I think the point @oohaahmortimer was making is a valid one.

I'm taking a few reels of duck tape in case a few mouths require some attention.
    No need. I'm sure Roland would give lend sell you some.
  • Options
    Christ that statement is laughable - I hate the lot of them with every fibre in my body. YOU WILL NOT WIN - Our club, not yours.
  • Options
    Well done to everyone going to Belgium.
  • Options
    Norfolk to Maidstone leg completed

If anybody needs a lift from maidstone to ebbsfleet in the morning- pm me

• Options
    To everyone going, have fun, be safe, be strong, and hopefully this is another step forward in getting Roland out.
  • Options
    God speed everyone. You have my greatest respects and I sincerely hope for a winning outcome. Enjoy yourself and bring home the points.
  • Options
    It's looking like it will be raining :-(
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Proud of you all this is the real charlton
  • Options
    Would love to be there but can't. Utmost respect to all the travelling Addicks. Be safe and be loud and proud. COYR !!
  • Options

The Fiery Margaret in Leuven, Belgium. Drinking Marriage Parfait 8%. Can't wait for tomorrow. Half hour on train to St T.

Feck, they have guns!
  • Options
    @cafc luke is at mine tonight ready for the quick dash down to Folkestone in the morning to jump on the coach!

Looking forward to it!!!
  • Options

@cafc luke is at mine tonight ready for the quick dash down to Folkestone in the morning to jump on the coach!

Looking forward to it!!!

Go pro at the ready! Gonna be filming throughout the day!
  • Options
    We don't need to know about what goes on tonight thanks!
  • Options
    What goes on just before tour stays just before tour.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Allez mes braves et bon chance!
  • Options
    LoOkOuT said:

We don't need to know about what goes on tonight thanks!

What goes on just before tour stays just before tour.

Easy gents! What are you suggesting?
  • Options
    Good luck to you all and do us proud!

Sillybollocks here hasn't got a valid passport at the moment so cannot join you.
  • Options
    For various reason can't be with the 'heros' who are going to rattle Douchebags cage this weekend in Belgium. However, those that are going have my utmost respect and gratitude. Because of you guys there is a chink of light in the battle to rid our club of this cancer. I know many have posted that we are "all Charlton fans" and should respect each other's point of view, but I'm sorry, I have this overwhelming urge to smack the next regime apologist I meet in the face (but unless he's shorter than 5' 6" I'll probably bottle out). But I'm sure you get my drift. Again, all the best people, have a great weekend and give him hell!! Because of your efforts there may be a future for Charlton.
  • Options
    Fortunately I am 5'6

If I meet the rest of your tests, you should be ok...

• Options
    edited March 2017

The Fiery Margaret in Leuven, Belgium. Drinking Marriage Parfait 8%. Can't wait for tomorrow. Half hour on train to St T.

I can only assume a certain fella in the picture, told his work he was "sick" on Friday and not going to Belgium on the weekend for a jolly...

• Options
    Right, here we go.
  • Options
    Ugh... too early...
  • Options
    boggzy said:

Ugh... too early...

I echo those sentiments.