Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Morgan Fox to Wednesday?

Comments

• Options
    Fox is a limited full back. He is solid enough overall in terms of his technical side of defending and physically strong enough but his lack of concentration/decision making at times leads to mistakes and he has no pace to recover on those mistakes.

He lacks composure as well when he receives the ball he can't make up his mind, go forward or lump it.

Watched him closely at Hudds away and when he came under pressure he pumped it long and straight every time hoping Harriott can latch onto one it worked once out of twelve attempts.
  • Options
    Will this be the end of the Fox hunting, now he's been Hounded out ?
  • Options
    Fox didn't feature for Wednesday yesterday. THD was on the bench for Huddersfield
  • Options
    Excellent article. Good luck Morgan. Still say THD was the better player though.
  • Options
    Seems a good lad does morgan, best of luck
  • Options
    Can we get him on loan?
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2017
    If Morgan Fox can find his A game on a more consistent level,
    and with better players around him, who knows ?
    Good luck Fella,
    From A Fans point of view i wish Morgan had moved on in the summer when the massive were first interested and THD would've got the shirt.
    He then wouldn't have got the hump at not getting game time after doing well (except for the 2 draft yellow cards in 7 minutes !)

Who will wear the ear Plugs now Morgan Fox has gone ?
  • Options
    Oggy Red said:

“It was hard sometimes. You feel like you are possibly out there on your own, or just with Jacko near you."

That was about how he was a target for the boo boys, it made me quite sad really.

He says that's he's a supporter and grew up watching Charlton.
    Sad that some of our fans have to boo one of our own.

Good luck, Foxy. I'll be looking out for how you're getting on.

And yet the untouchable Chris "Mr Charlton" Solly is an Arsenal fan
  • Options
    I am the proud owner of Morgan's home shirt against Wednesday last season. The poppy embroidered match worn, excellent value @ £67.
  • Options

I am the proud owner of Morgan's home shirt against Wednesday last season. The poppy embroidered match worn, excellent value @ £67.

I bet you have to tuck that in well mate :wink: .
  • Options

About 4 sizes to big for you
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

I heard that Jay Da Silva's shirt is about to be auctioned.

Could be a perfect fit, Elfs.

• Options
    edited January 2017

What do you use it as? A sleeping bag?
  • Options
    I'm sure Foxy is a West Ham fan
  • Options
    I was in need of a duvet cover actually.
  • Options
    Dear Morgan. Hope all is well with you and you are settling in. Just to let you know ( please don't laugh too much ) fat boy Watt has turned up again and after a couple of early 'backheels' and a 'stepover' they are all getting excited again and are convinced he will score 30 goals and get us to the promise land. Big Karl will convince himself he is the manager to make it work, and of course Watty will probably score a goal at some stage to keep the pot boiling. If only we could make a match 15 minutes long and play it in Watts back garden we will all be winners. Keep trying, don't become a bench warmer, missing you already. PS, come back to the forum to read the Watt comments, they will get funnier.
  • Options
    seemed like a nice bloke, gave his all but not technically that great for us, but like many others now an ex player, so the constant pining over him isn't really necessary
  • Options
    sam3110 said:

Oggy Red said:

“It was hard sometimes. You feel like you are possibly out there on your own, or just with Jacko near you."

That was about how he was a target for the boo boys, it made me quite sad really.

He says that's he's a supporter and grew up watching Charlton.
    Sad that some of our fans have to boo one of our own.

Good luck, Foxy. I'll be looking out for how you're getting on.

And yet the untouchable Chris "Mr Charlton" Solly is an Arsenal fan
    Solly isn't untouchable. Most acknowledge that is isn't he player he was 5 years ago. He does, however, have credit in the bank for being brilliant between 2010 and 2013/14.
  • Options
    Starting for the Massive tonight.
  • Options
    Im shefield wednesdays starting eleven tonight