Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Morgan Fox to Wednesday?

167891012»

Comments

• Options
    I always saw a player that was like ‘ a rabbit trapped in the headlights”. Whenever he got the ball he looked edgy, he had no idea what to do with it.
  • Options
    Pony 
    No, a fox
  • Options
    Would be more than capable of doing a job for us in league one, and will no doubt be better than whoever we end up with playing there next season.
    Purrington is a very good league 1 left back.
  • Options
    His game while with us was as error-strewn as poor Peter Shaw's, back in the 1970s.  Comical.
    Maybe a bit unfair...he was a bit like bambi on ice when he started but was a solid member of a promotion side ..shame injury ended his career 
  • Options
    Signed for Stoke
  • Options
    edited August 2020
    Signed for Stoke
    good move for both I feel. Although God knows how as @bobmunro has been on here most of the day ...
  • Options
    Must be a decent player then.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    He’s a steady Eddie and there’s a lot to be said for that. I think the fact that he’s proved he’s better than league one is because he’s not got that predictable error sitting on his shoulder. Look at our current crop of defensive players. Might in many ways offer more than Morgan but all seem prone to a basic error. That’s why they’re in league one and Fox has plied his trade a level higher. 
  • Options
    He’s a steady Eddie and there’s a lot to be said for that. I think the fact that he’s proved he’s better than league one is because he’s not got that predictable error sitting on his shoulder. Look at our current crop of defensive players. Might in many ways offer more than Morgan but all seem prone to a basic error. That’s why they’re in league one and Fox has plied his trade a level higher. 
    Reasonable assumption.