Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January (2017) Transfer (Rumours) Thread - (Deadline Dayfrom page 67)

Comments

• Options
    Dizzle said:

Makienok not being renewed at Preston then?

I don't know but I'd be on the phone to them because they don't seem to play him much. We've got to get a big man in from somewhere.
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Dizzle said:

I don't know but I'd be on the phone to them because they don't seem to play him much. We've got to get a big man in from somewhere.
    We've already got Da Silva, don't you know?

• Options
    What's Tulio De Melo up to?
  • Options
    Simonsen said:

Dizzle said:

Why would he come back after the dog's abuse he got from the fans last season?
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Novak back next week

Great. Thought we were getting rid of him. Awful, awful player.
  • Options

Redhenry said:

Novak back next week

I think he's a useful player. Scored a few goals too despite not playing alot.
  • Options

Redhenry said:

Novak back next week

He's obese for god sake. He's scored I think 2. A tap in and a header.
  • Options
    Not even half the player of Ajose and that's saying something.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    edited January 2017

Redhenry said:

Novak back next week

Decent header that (v Chesterfield?)
    Not as good as Magennis, but ought is better than nought.
  • Options
    Maybe exaggerating but he definitely isn't nearly good enough for a play off push. I'll be worried if we have to lean on him for the rest of the season.
  • Options

Maybe exaggerating but he definitely isn't nearly good enough for a play off push. I'll be worried if we have to lean on him for the rest of the season.

One man's meat is another man's poison mate.
  • Options

Do not be worried, we will continue to flounder mid table. Our next four games do not look promising for a start.
  • Options

Do not be worried, we will continue to flounder mid table. Our next four games do not look promising for a start.
    It must be great to be so optimistic...
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    In doubt that Novak will be ready for 90 mins right away. Perhaps a loan in we try kag or hanlon. One from left field but I thibk konsa could be good up top in that rile. He holds it up, has a good touch and can turn and pass.then JFC could come in to midfield
  • Options

Odd transfer rumours thread, discussing our own players!

You can't beat a bit of off piste posting, we're Charlton Life, it's traditional and what we do :wink:
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Redhenry said:

Novak back next week

Ridiculous comment
    Sorry Lee, he rates you really.
  • Options
    Ddnt hr get over 20 goals last year
  • Options

Novak got 15-goals for Chesterfield
  • Options

Novak got 15-goals for Chesterfield
    The big thing for me is we don't create enough clear cut chances. As stated above, Novak got 15 last season, add to that Ajose 25, and Magennis 16 - 56 goals. This season they have managed 16 between them. 2 of Ajoses were in one game, and the one at Gillingham was a penalty. Magennis also scored 3 of his in one game.

Even some of the best strikers need 4 or 5 chances a game. We could have Clive Mendonca or Darren Bent in this team, but they still would need decent service.
    Agree. We also don't have a goalscoring midfielder.
  • Options
    If Robinson can cajole Novak into getting fit I think he's a decent fill in for Magennis.
    I can't quite work out exactly what we need in the window. Cover for Solly? A number 10 perhaps? In fact definitely if Ajose is on his way out.