Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

January (2017) Transfer (Rumours) Thread - (Deadline Dayfrom page 67)

Comments

• Options
    Redhenry said:

Apparently we have made inquiries for Grigg and Dawson. Surprised if Grigg comes off though!

Who is Dawson?
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Apparently we have made inquiries for Grigg and Dawson. Surprised if Grigg comes off though!

We also enquired about Dempsey didn't we? And basically got told to sod off
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Maybe exaggerating but he definitely isn't nearly good enough for a play off push. I'll be worried if we have to lean on him for the rest of the season.

Do not be worried, we will continue to flounder mid table. Our next four games do not look promising for a start.
    It must be great to be so optimistic...
    Behave yourself.

Please tell me where there can be any optimism with our club whilst these clowns are in charge.
    Cyril is very protective of our home grown players even if they are deserving of criticism and probably pro regime so unlikely that she will be signing up to WAR but hey ho it's each to their own.
    If Cyril is pro regime then his comments

Maybe exaggerating but he definitely isn't nearly good enough for a play off push. I'll be worried if we have to lean on him for the rest of the season.

Do not be worried, we will continue to flounder mid table. Our next four games do not look promising for a start.
    Behave yourself.

Please tell me where there can be any optimism with our club whilst these clowns are in charge.
    I won't let them, get in the way of me supporting my team
    More important things in life to get angry about ...
    It's not about the football, that has been irrelevant for a long time.

Elfsborg, if you hate it that much why don't you support someone else? They aren't going anywhere for the time being and your constant negativity is pretty boring!

Yea, take that shorty!

A lot of little men have a chip on their shoulder, you have a dandruff of negativity!
  • Options
    edited January 2017
    tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Cyril is very protective of our home grown players even if they are deserving of criticism and probably pro regime so unlikely that she will be signing up to WAR but hey ho it's each to their own.

Behave yourself.

Elfsborg, if you hate it that much why don't you support someone else? They aren't going anywhere for the time being and your constant negativity is pretty boring!

Don't put up with this @ElfsborgAddick. Stand up to him - i'll lend you a ladder :smiley:
  • Options
    Essex_Al said:

tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Behave yourself.

Yea, take that shorty!

A lot of little men have a chip on their shoulder, you have a dandruff of negativity!
    My negativity/realism v your positivity/rose tinted blindness.

One day I will say "I told you so".

Happy new year btw amigo!
  • Options

tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Behave yourself.

Don't put up with this @ElfsborgAddick. Stand up to him - i'll lend you a ladder :smiley:
    tgarrat1 is invited to the next meeting at The Ramblers Rest.

He/She can buy the first round as a means of apology to me.
  • Options

tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Behave yourself.

When is the next meeting?
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Scunthorpe one? Weren't we after him in the summer too?
  • Options

Redhenry said:

Scunthorpe one? Weren't we after him in the summer too?
    Dawson is just the type of player we need, should have signed him a couple of years ago IMHO
  • Options

tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Behave yourself.

It's a secret
  • Options

tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Behave yourself.

It's a secret
    It is - don't tell Elfs.
  • Options
    Redhenry said:

Didn't we say that about Ajose hope your right Redhenry he would be a huge player for us !!!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Prefer Omar Bogle to Grigg.
  • Options

tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Behave yourself.

A good question, we are hoping Treacy69 can come along, but so far there is Blackpool72, Mr Otto, arsenetatters, CLB74 all local so I am hoping we can sort something out for next month.
  • Options

tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Behave yourself.

A good question, we are hoping Treacy69 can come along, but so far there is Blackpool72, Mr Otto, arsenetatters, CLB74 all local so I am hoping we can sort something out for next month.
    Inbox me. We don't want any riff-raff there.
  • Options

tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Behave yourself.

Sorry Otto, you cannot come on this occasion.
  • Options

tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Behave yourself.

Thank £u*k for that.
  • Options

tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Behave yourself.

Or, Elfsborg, ignore that comment and keep fighting for YOUR club. We will win.
    Exactly, some people forget that we all support the same team at the end of the day.

We all want what is best for Charlton Athletic, and the Belgians certainly are not that.
    You getting first round at the Ramblers next month
  • Options

tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Behave yourself.

I'll be there then.
  • Options

tgarrat1 said:

RedChaser said:

Behave yourself.

Behave yourself.

I'll be there then.
    First round is on me, absolute belter there Clementine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!