Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

George Michael RIP

Comments

• Options

And yet we still have the Kardashians and the rest of the zero talented nobodies who contribute nothing to society.

?
  • Options
    Very sad. RIP
  • Options
    This sends shivers down me. RIP George.

https://youtu.be/8DZJQjn3jV8
  • Options
    A great talent, gone too soon.
  • Options
    Can't believe I'm hearing this news.
    RIP a music legend.
  • Options
    For crying out load 2016..enough already!!
  • Options

Lemmy was 2015
  • Options

Lemmy was 2015
    Yeah you're right
  • Options

Lemmy was 2015
    Yeah you're right
    Nice pic though.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Yet another very sad death - RIP
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    se9addick said:

And yet we still have the Kardashians and the rest of the zero talented nobodies who contribute nothing to society.

?
  • Options
    RIP George

Still love Wham now!!
  • Options

As someone who didn't particularly like the likes of Wham I surprised myself when I purchased Faith and Listen Without Prejudice as the guy was obviously a supremely talented songwriter. Sad he went off the rails and has now paid the ultimate price.

RIP GM

Both absolutely stunning albums. Listen Without Prejudice was a fanstastic bit of work as he went about convincing the music world just what a supreme vocalist and song writer he was. Praying for Time an immense track. Very sad day.
  • Options
    Can someone put Gazza in a chamber with 24hr observation please...

Saying that ,he's probably already in one!
  • Options
    'Faith' was the first CD that I purchased , definitely a guilty pleasure.
    RIP George
  • Options
    A sad loss, RIP George
  • Options

Can someone put Gazza in a chamber with 24hr observation please...

Saying that ,he's probably already in one!

Not sure I'd put fog on the Tyne in the same boat as some of George's stuff.
  • Options
    Another creative genius gone. So young and so much more to give. He seemed to be going through so much mental anguish in his latter life. At least he is free from that. RIP George.
  • Options
    Please somebody put Morrissey in cotton wool and hibernation
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Sadly another of my not so guilty likes in music. Through Wham to his solo music I loved his stuff.
    RIP George.
  • Options
    Cant get my head around the fact that someone so famous and well loved should die alone on Christmas day. RIP George.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=diYAc7gB-0A
    Still my favourite video of all time
  • Options
    A massive talent and far too young. R.I.P.
  • Options
    What a shock.

RIP
  • Options
    Listening to Wham always cheered me up - Wham rap is a cheesy classic.
    53 is no age to go....
  • Options
    From most reports, if they're to be believed, he was a pretty down to earth bloke for such a famous person. Some of the behind the scenes stuff he did without the media eye on him makes him sound very human, which is nice to hear when the media tends to put a spin on that all these stars are divas. RIP
  • Options

From most reports, if they're to be believed, he was a pretty down to earth bloke for such a famous person. Some of the behind the scenes stuff he did without the media eye on him makes him sound very human, which is nice to hear when the media tends to put a spin on that all these stars are divas. RIP

This. I liked his music but could never call myself a proper fan but reading some of the things I've read today about him, a totally selfless, generous human being. One of life's good guys.