Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

George Michael RIP

Comments

• Options
    What a relentless bastard of a year 2016 has been.

Rest in Peace George!
  • Options
    edited December 2016
  • Options
    You have got to be kidding! 2016 can f*ck right off!
  • Options
    RIP
  • Options
    Thought this was a hoax.

The man who was synonymous with Christmas for his music will now be synonymous with it for his passing.

RIP
  • Options
    Amazing, what a terrible year. You've got to wonder if 2016 has one final fuck you left to give. There's still a good few days left to go :neutral:
  • Options
    A man who brought happiness and joy to so many dies on Christmas Day. Great.
  • Options
    Really shocked by this. RIP George x
  • Options
    Wasn't a particularly big fan, but i did massively like his voice, and his cover of The Grave was fucking amazing.

This is shit.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    As if I've been flagged for that. Merry Christmas.
  • Options

There's a time and a place for quoting tweets like that . He's not even cold .
  • Options
    Rest In Piece
  • Options

Amazing, what a terrible year. You've got to wonder if 2016 has one final fuck you left to give. There's still a good few days left to go :neutral:

I thought the same - New Year's Eve, one last shock.
  • Options
    edited December 2016
    Blimey, genuinely shocked by this news. All sounds a bit odd too. No word that he'd been ill or anything.
  • Options
    RIP, shocking news.
  • Options
    I simply cannot get my head round it. Far too young! RIP!
  • Options

Beds, if you feel like that then I've happily taken it down. I apologise and merry Christmas.
  • Options
    Sleep tight, George.
  • Options

Beds, if you feel like that then I've happily taken it down. I apologise and merry Christmas.
    Cheers mate . Unflagged . When people are saying it's the worst year its relating to celebrity deaths not people dying in wars . I'm probably being a bit touchy :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    RIP George.
  • Options
    I remember watching his video to "Faith" in about 1987 or 88 on Going Live which was the kids Saturday morning kids programme on BBC1 with Phillip Schofield and Sarah Greene and I always remember the feet tapping against the bar of the a stool.
  • Options
    yes, what a song.
  • Options
    Oh FFS! Another kick in the teeth from 2016. Not been up with his most recent stuff, but he's a big part of the soundtrack of my teens and early 20s. Gutting.
  • Options
    Didnt realise he had a lot of health problems in recent years.
  • Options
    Just desperately sad.

RIP
  • Options
    The poor sod hasn't been well for ages and was never left alone by the press.

Wonderfully gifted singer and entertainer

Must be awful for his loved ones to pass away on christmas day. I lost one of my uncles on christmas day years ago and it is obviously awful but more cruel because of the time of year.
  • Options
    Ahh, Curb_it, that's such a great story.

Pour yourself a large one. Break out "Fantastic" and remember those times.

Merry Christmas. X