Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Peterborough - Match Thread / Post Match Views

Comments

• Wtf are all the weird signs in the east stand about? Left of the V. Red smiley faces etc
  • Jayajosh said:

Katy, this new gaffer is going great guns - still looking for our first league goal. But look how aggressive we are!

We were far far better without a manager.
    Give it a couple of weeks, don't panic just yet!
  • ***NEWSFLASH***

Belgium - Roland turns off the live feed, turns to the gun cabinet, unlocks it and takes out his favorite shotgun, loads both chambers, points the barrel at his chin and pulls the trigger...

Missed!!
  • mogodon said:

But on the plus side ... er ...

There is only 7 minutes left of this shit.
  • Still baffled as to how we can play so well last week and then turn in this shit show the following week
  • 82'
    Substitution, Charlton Athletic. Brandon Hanlan replaces Morgan Fox.
  • 11 shots none on target - just saying
  • I have no doubt Robinson will come good. Just not with us. He wont be here long enough. Wonder what current odds are on him not lasting the season? Gotta be a sound investment.

• Hey, cheer up ..... we've even had 10 shots off target this half.

• At the match we are shite...boro all over us

If it was Boro I could live with it but it's fucking Peterborough.

With this lot running the club, start thinking v Greenwich Boro. :(
  • Sponsored links:

• 11 shots none on target - just saying

Looking for any straw to cling on to, that's ten shots in the second half at least ...
  • mogodon said:

11 shots none on target - just saying

Looking for any straw to cling on to, that's ten shots in the second half at least ...
    Now 12
  • Lookman now sulking.

He's seen the long range weather forecast in Liverpool ;)
  • Has to be said though Chris O'Laughlin has really brought something to this team...
  • Did Ajose just stop that on the line?

Im in the NWQ,bang in line with the goal line and i can confirm Ajoky cleared it off the line
  • probably already been mentioned, but anyone know what this banners about?
  • Wtf are all the weird signs in the east stand about? Left of the V. Red smiley faces etc

haven't a clue but they seem more organised than the team.
  • Has Sue Perks made a dash for the directors lounge yet?
  • Waiting on the excuse of the players getting over their colds!
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 12s12 seconds ago
    90' SUB | Final change for Peterborough. Taylor is replaced by Almeida Santos. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Sponsored links:

• probably already been mentioned, but anyone know what this banners about?

Minicab firm would be my guess...

:smiley:

at least she cant blame the protests this time ... although she will probably say it was the fault of all those who stayed away.
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 9s9 seconds ago
    90' Three minutes added. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • 9 shots on target, over the course of (nearly) 4 games under Robinson. One goal scored.

10 shots on target, in 3 games under Nugent. 8 goals scored.

Go figure.

Can't imagine she came out for the second half, what with all those Xmas goodies on the table not to mention the mulled wine
  • ***NEWSFLASH***

Belgium - Roland turns off the live feed, turns to the gun cabinet, unlocks it and takes out his favorite shotgun, loads both chambers, points the barrel at his chin and pulls the trigger...

!

Oh if only, one barrel for him one for the liar
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 4s5 seconds ago
    90+2' Chicksen and Forrester are both booked following a scuffle just inside the Posh half. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • edited December 2016
    Just come in from family function that I was disappointed to have to go to and miss doing the match thread. Reads and sounds like I've done myself a favour! New era...well yeah whatever....BBC showing the following stats at 89 minutes-:
    possession....45% - 55%
    shots on....... 0 - 5
    shots off...... 12 - 12
    corners........ 3 - 1

DREADFUL ABSOLUTELY DREADFUL!!