Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Gig spy

Comments

• Options

DA9 said:

Off to see Morrissey at London Palladium March 10th

We're seeing Morrisey on Friday 9th at Alexander Palace.
    Annoyingly he's now playing Brixton on March 1st.
    Fiasco with the tickets, had help from @Algarveaddick as he has certain close contacts to Moz, sadly wasn’t to be, got xmas present tickets from other half and daughter in the end.
  • Options
    Seeing Editors in Paris on 23rd March
  • Options

I managed to get a ticket for their warm up show in Clapham a week or so earlier. Good band live.
  • Options

Saw The Charlatans tonight at Lille Vega in Copenhagen. They were brilliant. The newer stuff was pretty decent too.

Great live band, seen them a few times. Even saw them with my Dad when they played at Le Mans a few years ago, he loved them (although he preferred it when The Levellers played there)
  • Options
    DA9 said:

Doing vip that night....
  • Options

DA9 said:

It's a pisstake, but endless gigs are the only way he and other artists make cash nowadays.
  • Options

I managed to get a ticket for their warm up show in Clapham a week or so earlier. Good band live.
    Yeah. Missed out on those. I’ve seen them a few times. Last time in Barcelona a couple of years back in a pretty grimy venue was quality.
  • Options

DA9 said:

Doing vip that night....
    That must have been pricey?
    Do you think they will serve the mini hamburgers & pizzas?

Doing an overnight in a west end hotel with a pal, going on the lash, probably end up in waxy O’Connor’s
  • Options
    DA9 said:

DA9 said:

Doing vip that night....

Doing an overnight in a west end hotel with a pal, going on the lash, probably end up in Heaven
  • Options
    DA9 said:

It won't be KFC
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    thought I would ask on this thread...

does anyone know why amazon tickets are closing down?

got an email about it this morning from amazon. they are too phase out all tickets over a short time from this day then close the site down. couldn't find anything in the news about it.
  • Options

DA9 said:

He will cancel a couple of these on the day surely - catch a whiff of a burger within 500 yds of the venue and storm off.
  • Options
    Noel Gallagher's High Flying Birds
    Old Royal Naval College, London,
    Sat 7 Jul 2018, 18:00

tickets available on presale until tomorrow.
  • Options
    Only problem with the date is it clashes with a potential England world cup qf match.
  • Options

Only problem with the date is it clashes with a potential England world cup qf match.

Not if your Irish.
  • Options
    edited February 2018

Not if your Irish.
    Or English (probably)
  • Options
    DA9 said:

DA9 said:

Doing vip that night....

Doing an overnight in a west end hotel with a pal, going on the lash, probably end up in waxy O’Connor’s
    Free champagne, canapes, private room before and after with bar and 5th row seats for £155.

Then a night in Heaven
  • Options

DA9 said:

DA9 said:

Doing vip that night....

Free champagne, canapes, private room before and after with bar and 5th row seats for £155.

Then a night in Heaven
    6th row seats were £165
  • Options
    For the Dualers fans
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

DA9 said:

DA9 said:

Doing vip that night....

Then a night in Heaven
    That’s a pretty decent price, apart from heaven
  • Options
    DA9 said:

For the Dualers fans

I'll just listen from the garden :smile:
  • Options
    Off to see Man With a Mission tonight. Half man/half wolf (not biscuit) band from Japan.
  • Options
    DA9 said:

DA9 said:

DA9 said:

Doing vip that night....

Then a night in Heaven
    That’s a pretty decent price, apart from heaven
    Last time I went to see him there, people told me they contacted the theatre vip dept directly. Seemed the right move as you couldn't get served at the bar, so tried it and it worked.
  • Options
    Squeeze to headline Brentwood Festival 14 July.
  • Options
    For anyone seeing Weller on Saturday, I've just had the timings through.

7.30PM The Strypes (great bunch of lads from Cavan) are doing a 30 minute set
    8.30PM - 10.45PM Paul Weller (fair old set there, if he does over 2 hours).
  • Options
    Anyone want tickets for stereophonics at Wembley SST this Friday.

I have two tickets but can’t make it. None of my mates fancy it, rather see them used.

No charge.
  • Options
    I'm seeing former Mansun frontman Paul Draper this coming Thursday. He released his first solo album `Spooky Action' towards the end of last year a whopping 14 years after the demise of Mansun. After these current round of live dates had been released to promote his new stuff, and after I'd purchased my own tickets, he announced that each show would be a `double' show....the first half he'd play Mansuns 1997 debut album `Attack Of The Grey Lantern' in its entirety, second half new stuff etc. I cannot wait!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSOGVuFEBEY
  • Options
    Just back from Paul Weller at the O2. Tremendous gig . He played for well over two hours .loads of old Jam and Style Council numbers : The man in the corner shop, start , English rose, Elton rifles , town called malice , that's entertainment, ever changing moods , shout to the top , ever had it blue . Brilliant stuff that I never thought I would hear played live again .changing man , you do something to me , Friday street , pebbles on a beach , wildwood , hung up really really enjoyable . Newer stuff a bit hit and miss but something that I think was called Gravity and something else introduced as oops mama sounded very strong .what a back catalogue to choose from and 50 quid for standing near the front .couldnt ask for much more . Well done Paul and band for a storming end to a crap week .a concert as good as that won't be bettered at the O2 for a very long time .
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    It may have been the result of the bang of the head I received on Friday, but felt the Paul Weller gig last night was very flat.