Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Charlton v Port Vale - Post Match Views

123457»

Comments

• Lots of Vale mates were down so it was the first time our group had all gone in a while (primarily for a 10am starting Greenwich sesh)- I used an absent mates mates freebie, otherwise I would have headed for the pub. After 34 mins I did head for the pub. Felt nothing, even when we scored - horrible feeling.
    Back in the lib, then up the village till 11pm, left and took 3 poxy hours to get back to Maidstone looking like a drowned rat by 2.10am.

Thank god for alcohol.
  • edited November 2016
    very interesting, honest and straightforward post match interview with Kevin Nugent .. he's a man I knew little about .... he seems like a good un ..

he's had a lot of caretaker roles and never the proper gaffer role .. pity .. perhaps he just does not like the stress and responsibility .. a perfect number two ? .. hope he's kept on by whoever is the new manager
  • very interesting, honest and straightforward post match interview with Kevin Nugent .. he's a man I knew little about .... he seems like a good un ..

he's had a lot of caretaker roles and never the proper gaffer role .. pity .. perhaps he just does not like the stress and responsibility .. a perfect number two ? .. hope he's kept on by whoever is the new manager

Was he at Welling back in the day or did I make that up?
  • I saw Kevin Nugent play in Leyton Orient's youth team. Good Centre Forward, good hold up play, strong in possession, good in the air, worked hard, honest and understood the game. Lacked pace, which is why he played in the lower leagues. He came across well on Charlton Live.

Hope he gets a good job, once the dopey SMT work out a way to get Congo Chris into the no.1 seat while no-one is looking.
  • edited November 2016
    I'm getting my Orient Kevins mixed up!

It was Hales not Nugent.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Hales