Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

CO'L appointed on the coaching team..

Comments

• Options
    Hold on. If they were going to seriously look for a new manager does anyone think for a second they would at the same time appoint Chris O’Loughlin to the coaching staff? Most managers bring two or three trusted associates with them and would not want to be forced to work with someone so close to Duchatalet who has sweet FA experience.

So either Meire already knows who will take over and they have been told they have to work with O’Loughlin or she is batshit crazy.
  • Options
    I think this is our new manager, they're just not brave enough to give him that title, - they know there would be a backlash
  • Options
    Mealy mouthed shitters
  • Options
    Yet another strange comment from the club
  • Options
    Great, forward thinking appointment by the club, makes the next 2 appointments much easier as well
  • Options
    mogodon said:

Hold on. If they were going to seriously look for a new manager does anyone think for a second they would at the same time appoint Chris O’Loughlin to the coaching staff? Most managers bring two or three trusted associates with them and would not want to be forced to work with someone so close to Duchatalet who has sweet FA experience.

So either Meire already knows who will take over and they have been told they have to work with O’Loughlin or she is batshit crazy.

Yes & Yes!
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    He will become Head Coach and not Manager. We lose Slade and appoint yet another network nobody, on a salary a fraction of that paid to Slade. With the news that Holmes is a fairly long term absentee, the highs of Monday and Tuesday are replaced by Black Thursday.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

mogodon said:

she is batshit crazy.

FACT
    The rest of your post was pure conjecture IMHO
    Of course it was. None of us know anything because of the new era of openness and communication. But would any organisation looking to hire a senior member of staff appoint one of his key deputies while the interview process was ongoing?
  • Options
    Enough is enough.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

Chris O'Loughlin may not be the new manager, but he is the new fecking Trojan Horse.

I'm sure that's what the players will think.

• Options
    The geniuses are now appointing a new coach before they appoint a new manager who might just conceivably have his own views as to who he needs on his coaching team.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    I think CO'L is Nobby's choice as his assistant manager.
  • Options
    seth plum said:

You are going into this with your eyes open guys, and Simon Clark, Kevin Foley, Chris O'Loughlin, Tony Keohane, Brian Cole, Sue Parkes, Katrien Meire, Roland Duchatelet and others are now all peas in the same pod.

Right now the names I have mentioned are all people who basically hate and despise me as a fan, and there is only one way to soften my antipathy and that is to win, win without expecting any thanks for doing do as well.

Why Foley? Other than not being a great midfielder (but a pretty decent RB in my opinion), what has he done to be grouped with that lot?
  • Options
    Claiming 'contrary to reports' like some sort of moral victory is plain embarrassing.

They have, by mistake or otherwise, proven that unqualified individuals are directly influencing playing matters. A claim vehemently denied by the regime since reports surfaced about Chris Powell being told who to select at Sheffield United.

Before a new manager has been appointed (assuming one is), they have been instantly undermined.

The playing squad was blamed by our esteemed leaders last season for our relegation, so the manager should be in know doubt that he is purely a spy for the regime.

This isn't a platform for success and I pity anyone willing to work with these people.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Cunning move to stifle protests. We can chant for the manager's head when we lose on Saturday if nobody has a clue who he is. We'll just have to satisfy ourselves with going to Meire and giving the latest dugout puppet a debut he won't forget
  • Options
    Does RD and KM think we were born yesterday and can't see what they are up to. As the only two members of the board they are riding rough shod over everyone connected to this once honourable club and have turned us into a laughing stock among the rest of football.
  • Options
    HandG said:

seth plum said:

You are going into this with your eyes open guys, and Simon Clark, Kevin Foley, Chris O'Loughlin, Tony Keohane, Brian Cole, Sue Parkes, Katrien Meire, Roland Duchatelet and others are now all peas in the same pod.

Right now the names I have mentioned are all people who basically hate and despise me as a fan, and there is only one way to soften my antipathy and that is to win, win without expecting any thanks for doing do as well.

Why Foley? Other than not being a great midfielder (but a pretty decent RB in my opinion), what has he done to be grouped with that lot?
    At one of KM's pre-match meetings with invited fan groups (East Kent Addicks?), an injured Foley was press-ganged into sitting with her for a short while.

A bit like Jackson once was, a year ago.
  • Options
    LOL.

All that needs to be said.
  • Options
    HandG said:

seth plum said:

Flash couldn't get out of the way quick enough.