Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

CO'L appointed on the coaching team..

Comments

• Nugent will be fired after Port Vale beat us on Saturday!
  • /

Well I guess he is at least being appointed to position which his CV, at least marginally, suggests he might have some qualification for, rather than a massive over promotion to manager.

Not happy he has been parachuted in from the network though, as others have pointed out, stinks rather of a not-so-covert Duchatelet agent and the first step to abandoning even any pretense that the football side is being run in a more orthodox manner and full on return to the madness we saw prior to Slade's appointment.

Not really been following things that closely for the last couple of days, but smart money now, imo, would be on a new, maybe slightly more experienced, Duchatelet stooge coming in as head coach again with Nugent and maybe Clarke moved aside.

What's Luzon up to these days?

Head coach at Hapoel Tel Aviv.
  • edited November 2016
    And yet we are still 16/1 to be relegated.
    The same chance as Curbs being our next manager.
    I'd take that if I wasn't already on at 25s.
  • I used to struggle telling like minded adults about the incompetency at this club whilst they would look at me with bemusement.

I'm now having trouble explaining to children just what is going on.

This farce cannot go on much longer surely???

These pricks are not going anywhere.
  • edited November 2016

Well I guess he is at least being appointed to position which his CV, at least marginally, suggests he might have some qualification for, rather than a massive over promotion to manager.

Not happy he has been parachuted in from the network though, as others have pointed out, stinks rather of a not-so-covert Duchatelet agent and the first step to abandoning even any pretense that the football side is being run in a more orthodox manner and full on return to the madness we saw prior to Slade's appointment.

Not really been following things that closely for the last couple of days, but smart money now, imo, would be on a new, maybe slightly more experienced, Duchatelet stooge coming in as head coach again with Nugent and maybe Clarke moved aside.

Thanks. Wiki says he has a healthy 0% win rate, I see. That's just the sort of performance that gets a man like Roland's attention...

• edited November 2016

Thanks. Wiki says he has a healthy 0% win rate, I see. That's just the sort of performance that gets a man like Roland's attention...
    :smile: Not up to date, I'm afraid. They were winless in the league when he arrived (after only 4 games), but have since managed W2 D1 L2.
  • I reckon douchbag was so angry at having his birthday spoilt that this is his way of punishment.
    He really is a despicable prick
  • Well I guess he is at least being appointed to position which his CV, at least marginally, suggests he might have some qualification for, rather than a massive over promotion to manager.

:smile: Not up to date, I'm afraid. They were winless in the league when he arrived (after only 4 games), but have since managed W2 D1 L2.
    That kind of record almost makes him overqualified for us
  • Sponsored links:

• What club appoints an assistant manager before the manager! Just when you think they maxed out on stupidity, they go and prove you wrong.Unless he isn't really assistant manager and they are treating us as idiots!

Hard to imagine they would be so disrespectful. After all, they were completely honest when they said Karel Fraeye was only an interim manager ... he only stayed three months until a permanent appointment could be made.
  • edited November 2016
    It couldn't be a bigger farce if Brian Rix ran on to the pitch and dropped his strides in the centre circle.
    This is mismanagement on a grand scale.
  • How the hell can you appoint somebody to the coaching staff when you haven't got a manager. Whoever comes in now has had this clown forced upon them.

Absolute wankers. When are they going to stop taking the piss out of the supporters? I've reluctently attended every home leage game this season, but enough is enough. I'm in the "not a penny more" brigade now.

See you at Hungerford on Saturday then.
    More chance or Russell Slade picking the Charlton team on Saturday.
  • Oakster said:

Where's Wim De Corte when you need him!

Or that fat Belgian bloke (Deschampes??) who hung around for a bit & then buggered off back over the channel..
    Who could forget (inter) Wim De Corte?

Great guy.

Club legend. Name the north stand after him
  • edited November 2016
    Roland appears to have created some sort of shit Masonic guild somewhere up his own rectum, and is clinging to it like only an aspie* could

*representin'
  • How anyone can defend the clowns that run this club is beyond me. Just when you think they cannot get any worse, they come up with something like this. Laughable if it weren't so sad.
  • Leuth said:

Roland appears to have created some sort of shit Masonic guild somewhere up his own rectum, and is clinging to it like only an aspie* could

*representin'

Bitterly disappointed by that asterisk. I thought Christmas came early.. "I can finally flag the bastard, ableist scumbag! I knew he was secretly a prejudiced asshole.".
  • I reckon douchbag was so angry at having his birthday spoilt that this is his way of punishment.
    He really is a despicable prick

Too much of a coincidence.
  • Sponsored links:

• How the hell can you appoint somebody to the coaching staff when you haven't got a manager. Whoever comes in now has had this clown forced upon them.

Absolute wankers. When are they going to stop taking the piss out of the supporters? I've reluctently attended every home leage game this season, but enough is enough. I'm in the "not a penny more" brigade now.

My first round and I can bung you the mauve one.

I don't think drinks all day and all night could tempt me.
  • What club appoints an assistant manager before the manager! Just when you think they maxed out on stupidity, they go and prove you wrong.Unless he isn't really assistant manager and they are treating us as idiots!

Richard Murray did, when he appointed uncle Les before Dowie, who wanted his brother as his number 2

I don't think drinks all day and all night could tempt me.
    You should know you're lucky to get one let alone a days full.
  • The players just won't take Chris O'spy seriously. Nor should they. Jacko and Solly should just ensure that the rest of the gang pretty much ignore him. The next manager should insist on clearing out the backroom staff or at least those that he does not want 0'douchebag will be first on most sensible candidate's list for the high jump. Those few fans who attend on Saturday should make it perfectly clear that he is not wanted.
  • Screw O'Laughlin and everything he stands for.

Fraeye 2.0 - just another regime worm.

We're going to need a bigger basket.
  • Still of the view that Duchatelet forced Slade's leaving in response to being pissed off at his birthday celebrations being affected.

May have happened in a few weeks anyway but the timing solely based around the CARD and Belgium20 visits on his birthday weekend.

My view is that he saw it as a way to do what he intended anyway, but to get some control back of the non-sport media which was starting to go a bit wild on him.

I don't think he has succeeded, more fuel on the flames. Looks like a more useless idiot than we had even thought possible.
  • He lashed out again just as he always does when we upset him. Who can forget the rant that followed the televised protests against 'Boro last year, leading to the departure of Mel Baroni?
  • Still of the view that Duchatelet forced Slade's leaving in response to being pissed off at his birthday celebrations being affected.

May have happened in a few weeks anyway but the timing solely based around the CARD and Belgium20 visits on his birthday weekend.

My view is that he saw it as a way to do what he intended anyway, but to get some control back of the non-sport media which was starting to go a bit wild on him.

I don't think he has succeeded, more fuel on the flames. Looks like a more useless idiot than we had even thought possible.

Useless indeed. As all O'Loughlin is going to do is devalue Roly's 'investment' further by failing to halt the slide
  • Utterly bizarre but not a surprise. RD hires another of the gang, regardless of what the new bloke might want. We are set up to fail.