Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

TalkSPORT live now!! (And again Charlton interview 11.45)

Comments

• If he really didn't care then why would he be barging in and overruling Pinocchio with things like the Slade sacking?

This is just a (slightly) less childish way of sticking your fingers in your ears and singing "nanananana I can't hear you"

You can hear us Roland. Get out of our club.

Exactly.
  • Makes you wonder what Meire and Keohane are reporting back to him. He genuinely seems relatively unaware, or maybe he's just as crazy as what we think

Well we now know (as many expected anyway), that he doesn't watch our games and i doubt reports or protests at our games feature too heavily in the Belgian press so unless he reads this site or types Charlton into google on a saturday evening, then he only knows what she tells him. And i doubt she tells him much.
  • edited November 2016
    The bloke is nuts.
  • Come on CARD give us a reason to break our boycotts this Saturday for a mass protest
  • Makes you wonder what Meire and Keohane are reporting back to him. He genuinely seems relatively unaware, or maybe he's just as crazy as what we think

Well we now know (as many expected anyway), that he doesn't watch our games and i doubt reports or protests at our games feature too heavily in the Belgian press so unless he reads this site or types Charlton into google on a saturday evening, then he only knows what she tells him. And i doubt she tells him much.
    I believe it's becoming apparent that Katrien tells Roland only what she thinks he wants to hear.

• edited November 2016
    Maybe it is time for CARD to meet Katrien in front of fans. Or at least offer to, giving a time and place preferably as soon as next week. I'm pretty sure she would decline!
  • the relevant bit:

Jim exchanged messages with Duchatelet on Tuesday morning and revealed their content on his show shortly before talking to one of the Charlton fans who is currently protesting in Belgium.

The messages read: "I am in Paris currently. Katrien Meire may have told you I have other things to care for - she knows more than I do on the matters that you seek to cover.

"These protests have nothing to do with reason. Therefore, whatever we do or say the core actors within that group will always criticise."

deluded fool

• J BLOCK said:

Makes you wonder what Meire and Keohane are reporting back to him. He genuinely seems relatively unaware, or maybe he's just as crazy as what we think

This whole episode shows, they are feeding him shit, and he's buying every word. Protesting because we have a female CEO!? - jog on Katrien you waste of a human.
    Nailed on that she is telling him lies.
  • Sponsored links:

• "Katrien Meire may have told you I have other things to care for"

And we'd all like to know what else she's told you.
  • the relevant bit:

Jim exchanged messages with Duchatelet on Tuesday morning and revealed their content on his show shortly before talking to one of the Charlton fans who is currently protesting in Belgium.

The messages read: "I am in Paris currently. Katrien Meire may have told you I have other things to care for - she knows more than I do on the matters that you seek to cover.

"These protests have nothing to do with reason. Therefore, whatever we do or say the core actors within that group will always criticise."

deluded fool

No she told them how you care a lot and watch every kick via a live stream!
  • KM & The underlings have done a very good job at covering up what has been going on by the looks of things

Similar to that SocGen trader that had been covering up his losses. Eventually the losses are so big they cannot be hidden
  • I don't think we have to go there yet as we coud lose the support we have. It is powder we need to keep dry and may be needed but not yet!
  • Thomas Driesen ‏@ThomasDriesen10 4m4 minutes ago
    Heroes and villains! #media #trump #brexit #... #sheep
  • I missed @Davo55s moment of glory, will catch up when home but well done in advance sir!
  • Fumbluff said:

I missed @Davo55s moment of glory, will catch up when home but well done in advance sir!

https://t.co/JfY2aGHyND
  • I've got a feeling he is going to let the club sink into non league obscurity just to spite us, sell the assets (valley, sparrows lane etc) and walk away laughing at us.
  • Roland on the Ropes, classic.
  • Sponsored links:

• Shame Alan had to go. But he had a call for a pickup at Tescos!
  • Fumbluff said:

I missed @Davo55s moment of glory, will catch up when home but well done in advance sir!

Thanks @guinnessaddick and Bravo @Davo55

To be fair Jim White is doing a great job too
  • Fumbluff said:

Great interview.
  • Fumbluff said:

Well done Davo55, great interview, one I will remember when this is all over.
  • edited November 2016
    Do not believe that he is unaware of what is going on and is his only insight is through Katy.
    That answer he text to Talksport is typical of his ilk. Basically he saying I pay people to do a job don't bother me and how dare you question what is not yours to question.
  • Davo55 said:

Thanks for the feedback people. Was angry with RDs texts and hoping that didn't show too much.

You handled it brilliantly, thank you for all you are doing!!
  • Davo55 said:

Thanks for the feedback people. Was angry with RDs texts and hoping that didn't show too much.

You were professorial my friend and put anything that he had to say (well, tweet!) to shame!! Calm, collected, articulate and most of all, really got the point across with clarity and purpose.

PS: Hope you had time to enjoy some of Ypres? A wonderful place for obvious reasons.
  • Davo55 said:

You certainly came across better than anyone involved with the club. The silence is deafening.
    A text message is a bit lame and really shows the contempt he has for our club.