Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

TalkSPORT live now!! (And again Charlton interview 11.45)

edited November 2016 in General Charlton
Live on talkSPORT now.. phone in from fans and Matt holland going to town on Katrien! F off out you Belgian tossers

Comments

• It's been good so far - totally on our side and angry about it
  • Ben on the phone from Belgium.
  • Well done, Ben.
  • Great from Ben there.

Talksport are trying to get someone from the EFL on aswell. That would be interesting.
  • That was class Ben, can see when talksport are uncensored just how against them they are too.
  • Why don't they get the idiot who thought it wasn't a good idea to place KM on their board
  • I hope Meire is listening to this to realise how much damage they have done !!
  • A current players father is talking now
  • Sponsored links:

• Thank goodness for Patrick Barclay - Holland and Saggers are not very eloquent. Why would RD have failed a fit and proper test?
  • Anyone able do do a linky thingy?
  • I can't see Katrien being invited back on talksport anytime soon having quite clearly being economic with the truth once again.
  • edited November 2016
    Calling upon the EFL to come on air to explain how their fit and proper criteria is working or if not issue a statement. Described us as a great club steeped in history and a stand needs to be made for all of football.
  • Who the hell is this 'Paul' tool?
  • I cannot believe this bloke Paul who is on now. Claims his son plays for the club. Slagging off CARD.

Matt Holland putting him to rights, and now he's gone.

Stopped listening at "Im not a Charlton fan..."
  • ffs who is this wanker
  • Yeah cheers Paul.....
  • Sponsored links:

• edited November 2016

Thank goodness for Patrick Barclay - Holland and Saggers are not very eloquent. Why would RD have failed a fit and proper test?

I think Saggers answered you quite well there. He said its not possible to do a proper FAPP test without shedloads of money to audit a person

• edited November 2016
    boggzy said:

Who the hell is this 'Paul' tool?

Morgan Fox's dad maybe? Used to post on here.
  • They need to use this slot to ram the words of Katriens interview straight back at her and prove how deluded she and the club are.
  • Yeah piss off Paul
  • Ha ha soon got rid of that Paul Tool !!
  • Ricky Holmes' dad according to some on Twitter
  • Thank goodness for Patrick Barclay - Holland and Saggers are not very eloquent. Why would RD have failed a fit and proper test?

I think Saggers answered you quite well there. He said its not possible to do a proper FAPP test without shedloads of money to audit a person

Still don't know why he'd fail a fit and proper test - his wealth is presumably legitimate.
  • Paul just came across as "well who's gonna pay my boys wages then" when asking who will come in!

Said he had done his homework on CARD, shame he didn't do much on looking at prospective buyers!