Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Iron FA Cup 1st round proper match thread 5/11/16

Comments

• Yann scores for Reading.
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 16s17 seconds ago
    People that slag off Andrew Crofts should realise he is on a fraction of some of the Charlton players - many of whom not even playing!

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 22s22 seconds ago
    Gives his all every game. Honest player.

Doesn't make him any good though, does it? I doubt the people complaining about him were criticising his wage packet
    Hell I'm just passing on the tweets
    Sorry, I meant that to more more conversational than enraged
    You're mellowing Gary :wink:
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 16s17 seconds ago
    People that slag off Andrew Crofts should realise he is on a fraction of some of the Charlton players - many of whom not even playing!

Doesn't make him any good though, does it? I doubt the people complaining about him were criticising his wage packet
    Ah apologises
  • corner taken by jj.....in it comes....they clear...foley now.....ulves...jj into area....they clear for a corner
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 23s24 seconds ago
    59' It's cleared, but Jacko gets it back and flashes a dangerous cross across six yard box. Another corner. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Guess who scored for Reading
  • jj takes the corner...in it comes again....baur jumps...they clear....crofts....taken down...our fk
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 24s24 seconds ago
    60' It's cleared away, but Crofts wins a free-kick 25 yards from goal, left of centre. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • fk taken....in it comes.....by lookie.....but gk
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 49s50 seconds ago
    61' Lookman goes for goal! But his low shot dips just wide. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • gk taken long.....jj wins it.....they get second ball...and come forward...we hold them up....jj wins it...to ajsoe...jj..crofts...to fox...but pass is too long
  • they have the ball.....and coem forward again...baur and rudd win the ball.....konsa now...ajose.....wins a throw
  • Yann scores for Reading.

Move on.

Every decision is right
  • Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 14s14 seconds ago
    63 mins - Flowing move ends with Ajose losing it in the box - #cafc #UTI #FACup
  • lookie now...into box.....passes to ajose....but tackled.....
  • Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 14s14 seconds ago
    63 mins - Flowing move ends with Ajose losing it in the box - #cafc #UTI #FACup

Isn't that Perks role when the protests start up
  • they have the ball.....crofts pushes them backwards...foley...mag..lookie....to jj..pass is cut out....they go to centre circle....
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 18s19 seconds ago
    65' Ajose finds himself space and fires wide of the post from 20 yards. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • jj concedes a fk...taken.....into box.....we clear...crofts to ajose...into their area...shoots wide
  • Sponsored links:

• Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 22s23 seconds ago
    65 mins - Ajose cuts inside but fires wide from 20 yards. Its a #ClassicCupTie we have on our hands now, end to end - #cafc #UTI #FACup
  • gk taken and we win a throw...foley takes...to crofts...foley.....lookie..to mag....shoots keeper saves
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 4s5 seconds ago
    66' CHANCE! Lookman does brilliantly to hound a Scunny defender, who under-hits a back pass. Magennis' shot is saved. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • scunny sub..holmes off....williams on
  • edited November 2016
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 28s28 seconds ago
    67' Scunthorpe sub | Williams replaces Holmes. #cafc #CAFCLive

There are so many Williams in the world the above tweet might as well say: "Oh you know that bloke" is coming on to replace Holmes, means nothing unless which know the guys name!!
  • RedChaser said:

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 16s17 seconds ago

You're mellowing Gary :wink:
    Shit, I thought I was one of the calm ones on here!
  • fk to scunny..taken long......baur clears....they pick up second ball and attack again....cross comes in.....shot is saved
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 33s33 seconds ago
    68' Williams turns and shoots in the box, but Rudd gets down well to get his hands on it. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 15s16 seconds ago
    69 mins - Williams has his second effort in two minutes since coming on, places wide this time with the side foot - #cafc #UTI #FACup
  • rudd to mag.....they win it...but konsa nicks it.....to rudd.....he goes long.....baur cuts it out.....they come into our box and shot goes inches wide
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!