Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Iron FA Cup 1st round proper match thread 5/11/16

Comments

• back again now.....they have the ball...we have a gk with less than 5 mins remaining
  • Only third time we've scored three under Slade. Other two were Shrewsbury and Coventry.
  • Is their joint heaviest defeat of the season as well at the moment (lost 3-1 away at Port Vale)
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 19s20 seconds ago
    Ulvestad another impressive performer in midfield. A good loan signing by Slade. Adds touch of class in midfield.
  • Jeff Stelling just called our lead a "mini-upset"... how depressing is that?

To be fair Scunthorpe are running away with the League (especially when you look at their Goal Difference which I know counts for nothing) so is understandable
    Would you swap positions, us in the league them in the cup? Too true we would
  • sorry I lost all power..and missed the 2nd Lookie goal

It's no good just filing those red electricity bills RM :wink:
  • rudd takes the gk....long.....mag jumps....jj to novak....crofts...baur....ulves now......but they get it back...and come forward slowly....loookie wins a throw
  • That Slades a bloody genius!
  • ross1 said:

Jeff Stelling just called our lead a "mini-upset"... how depressing is that?

To be fair Scunthorpe are running away with the League (especially when you look at their Goal Difference which I know counts for nothing) so is understandable
    Would you swap positions, us in the league them in the cup? Too true we would
    Will stick by what I said on the Match Preview thread

IF our Cup run sees us only facing "meh" teams and crashing out against one then I would swap places with them

IF our Cup run sees us eventually face Man City etc. then no I wouldnt
  • masicat said:

Best game for 10 years, proud to be here ....

By the time we get to Wembley, everyone will be claiming that they were there for the start of our glorious cup run.
  • Sponsored links:

• Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 15s15 seconds ago
    88' Lookman looking for a hat-trick! Magennis lays the ball off, but he fires wide from a tight angle. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Jeff Stelling just called our lead a "mini-upset"... how depressing is that?

It's still depressing!
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 6s6 seconds ago
    Jackson off. Botaka on. The captain took his goal with aplomb.
  • throw taken....they win the ball....and come forward again...cross is cleared by baur.....to novak..lookie...to mag....into box.... to lookie.....he shoots....wide
  • Botaka on.....jj off
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 9s10 seconds ago
    Lookman's second goal of the afternoon. @kgtopsnapper

• That Slades a bloody genius!

Two weeks before Ulvestad signed I doubt Slade had ever heard of him.
  • edited November 2016
    Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 4s5 seconds ago
    90' Williams booked for a cynical foul on Lookman. #cafc #CAFCLive

Sorry England, you cant have Lookman now as he'll be recovering from injury until a miraculous recovery at 12:29pm next Saturday!!

Surely thats all we have to say to the FA (it works for the big clubs)
  • baur has the ball...they nick it back.....crofts wins it to lookie...he is fouled....addicks fk
  • 1 min + injury left
  • Sponsored links:

• Louis Mendez ‏@LouisMend 12s13 seconds ago
    90 mins - 4 mins added - #cafc #UTI #FACup

Clearly been photoshopped, there are fans in the background.

What happened, the ground is full now !
  • fk taken.....they win it back......novak wins it and is fouled...addicks fk....4 mins added
  • edited November 2016
    Stig said:

masicat said:

Best game for 10 years, proud to be here ....

By the time we get to Wembley, everyone will be claiming that they were there for the start of our glorious cup run.
    I've got a genuine excuse for non attendance I'm sure I'll get a sympathetic hearing when I apply for my 2nd round tickets.
  • Gudmundsson is gonna be a happy bunny tonight... Pardew not so much. :-)
  • Palace now 3 2 down
  • lookie takes the fk.....just outside box.....they clear it.....ulves blocks for a scunny gk
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!