Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Addicks v's Iron FA Cup 1st round proper match thread 5/11/16

Comments

• Dartford equalise - back to 3-3.
  • Under 3,500 home fans.

This is shaping up to be the greatest game in Charlton history - you watch, everyone you meet in ten years time will claim they were there. I'm reminded of the number of people who claim to have seen The Sex Pistols live. ;-)
  • Charlton Athletic FC ‏@CAFCofficial 43s43 seconds ago
    52' Hopper heads home at the near post to bring the visitors back into this cup tie. #cafc #CAFCLive
  • Here we go :disappointed:
  • There's a surprise

• edited November 2016

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 16s17 seconds ago
    People that slag off Andrew Crofts should realise he is on a fraction of some of the Charlton players - many of whom not even playing!

Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 22s22 seconds ago
    Gives his all every game. Honest player.

Doesn't make him any good though, does it? I doubt the people complaining about him were criticising his wage packet
    Hell I'm just passing on the tweets but it is true... He's a water carrier, because those players dont do the spectacular fans think they're shit but they're simply stopped the other team from doing what they want!!... Every side has one player like that (Kishishev was often moaned at for this reason when we had Smertin and Murphy)
  • You can see what's gonna happen.
  • they have the ball and come forward again
  • fox concedes a fk in own half
  • Sponsored links:

• Darts 3-3
  • 3,400 home fans ... the regime has earned the label Bolsheviks (translates as the Majority).
  • we haven't started the 2nd half....they are well on top
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 50s51 seconds ago
    Seriously game on now. Scunthorpe playing like they've been told they are walking home if they don't raise it.
  • fk comes in.....baur clears they pick the ball up...and into the area....a shot is deflected onto the post....we are sooo lucky
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 16s17 seconds ago
    People that slag off Andrew Crofts should realise he is on a fraction of some of the Charlton players - many of whom not even playing!

Doesn't make him any good though, does it? I doubt the people complaining about him were criticising his wage packet
    Hell I'm just passing on the tweets
    Sorry, I meant that to more more conversational than enraged
  • Now get Botaka on to push them back the other way!
  • gk taken..they win it back again...but we get a throw
  • Richard Cawley ‏@RichCawleySLP 16s17 seconds ago

Hell I'm just passing on the tweets but it is true... He's a water carrier, because those players dont do the spectacular fans think they're shit but they're simply stopped the other team from doing what they want!!... Every side has one player like that (Kishishev was often moaned at for this reason when we had Smertin and Murphy)
    No excuses; guilty by association :wink: .
  • throw taken.....we win a fk for hand ball
  • Sponsored links:

• 3400 home fans my arse 340 more like
  • We've been Charlton fans long enough to see how this one is bound to turn out....
  • crofts.....foley....ulves.....foley...rudd...goes long.....mag jumps...and concedes a fk
  • fk taken.....long...they attack again.....and a shot is high and wide
  • We've been Charlton fans long enough to see how this one is bound to turn out....

Yup a draw and a replay we will definitely lose
  • Come on brussle bring on botoka and be positive
  • Need another goal for a cushion
  • 3500 home fans is likely an exaggerated number.
  • gk taken by rudd...crofts...ajose...lookie....ulves...mag....lookie....baur....to rudd.....he goes long they win it back......and attack.....crofts wins it.....ajose....foley..crofts..baur...fox....to mag....attacks....we get a corner
This discussion has been closed.

Roland Out Forever!